Electric drive: Latest news and analysis articles
Well, it's been a very short working week - just two days in fact - but the new year has already given us auto industry talking points. As e...
It has been another busy year for us on just-auto. We have covered the global automotive industry news, brought you interviews with key peop...
The month of December is generally one of the quieter ones in the automotive news reporting calendar, but there was plenty going on last wee...
Imagine a new Porsche where, on the media launch, all the talk is of range on electric power and super-low CO2. Glenn Brooks has been variou...
People are beginning to talk more and more about electric cars as manufacturers like BMW and Volkswagen enter the market and raise awareness. That's the view of Ben Fletcher, product manager for EVs at Renault UK.
Electric vehicle technologies continue to advance, and more manufacturers are announcing the imminent arrival of new all-electric models. As the clamour for an all-EV future increases, Matthew Beecham catches up with Dr Colin Herron, managing director at Zero Carbon Futures, to find out if the infrastructure is in place to promote the widespread use of EVs, and if the consumer is ready to step away from the petrol pump.
The media preview day for AutoChina 2014 is Sunday 20 April. Each time a vehicle or concept world premiere is confirmed for this event, our preview list is updated.
These are the vehicle, concept and product world premieres launched at this key European event.
Speaking at the Geneva motor show, a Renault spokesman has told just-auto.com that "whilst the platform is Z.E. ready, no Twingo Z.E. is currently planned".
China’s Zhejiang Geely Holding Group has acquired US electric vehicle company Emerald Automotive for an undisclosed sum, according to reports in China.
The latest in a series of concepts which preview two future SsangYong B-segment SUVs has been revealed at the Geneva show.
French electric vehicle manufacturer Mia Electric is preparing to enter the South Korean electric vehicle (EV) market after its exclusive distributor for the Asia-Pacific region, Mia Electric Asia, established a local import and distribution subsidiary.
An interesting Insight from across the pond on what Honda got wrong with two generations of its small hybrid.
Panasonic is one of the companies looking at partnering with Tesla on its plans for a big new facility dedicated to lithium ion battery production.
- Jaguar Land Rover's lightweight future
- INTERVIEW: Ford of Europe's chief, Stephen Odell
- GENEVA WRAP: Europe still struggles, future bright
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: iOS (and Android) in the car
- INTERVIEW: Ford UK fleet director, Phil Hollins
- 'One Ford' has kept us alive in Europe
- GENEVA: Jaguar names 'small' saloon XE
- GENEVA: Apple launches car iOS
- EXCLUSIVE: Renault axes another EV
- GENEVA SHOW: World premieres [final list]
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Dacia: The no frills automotive brand, that is becoming a serious world contender
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- China’s One-Child Policy is Shaping a New Automotive Landscape
- Global light vehicle HVAC market 2008 to 2028