Electric drive: Latest news and analysis articles
Battery technologies for powertrain applications have become a focus of attention as OEMs seek to improve performance and reduce the costs o...
It’s 120kg heavier than its equivalent SDV6 variants, yet averages 30+mpg in the real world with 26% fewer emissions of CO2. It will glide i...
Moving to a 48V architecture in hybrid and electric vehicles offers plenty of promise. It provides about four times the energy recuperation...
Apple is a very, very powerful brand. It is also a very, very big company with a market capitalisation of over $700bn ($740bn when I just ch...
Carl Bayliss recently returned to his homeland after a decade in Hong Kong. He is the new country manager for Infiniti UK, responsible for all business activities including Sales, Marketing and Network Development.
Russia, Lexus' number one market in its European region, might be down, but UK sales are up strongly. On balance then, 2014 has been a good year, according to the brand's Head of Europe. Next, he promises more hybrids but no diesels. Why?
Following the media preview days of Auto Shanghai 2015, just-auto's world premieres list continues to be updated.
US car buyers are trading in hybrid and electric cars for SUVs at a higher rate than ever before, according to car-buying advice website Edmunds.com.
Toyota sees its hybrids accounting for as much as 30% of its sales in China by 2020 according to a Nikkei report.
Battery powered electric vehicles have no practical future as a long range alternative to conventional cars even if technological breakthroughs allow them to be charged quickly, according to Toyota’s top fuel cell engineer.
Toyota plans to launch two hybrid cars in China this year as part of efforts to launch vehicles that will help to reduce pollution in the country.
Bolt and Volt? What’s in a name – and a little confusion - may not be a bad thing, according to Chevrolet’s marketing chief Tim Mahoney.
Here's a chance to see details of Toyota's Mirai fuel cell car being manufactured at its Motomachi plant in Japan.
There's a useful reminder in a recent study of the two sides of the coin that come with 'zero-emission vehicles'.
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: What's a Waku Waku tailgate?
- ANALYSIS: Can Evoque remain JLR’s golden goose?
- Briefing: GM's OnStar system planned for Europe
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Volkswagen Polo BlueGT & GTI
- Toyota's plant and product engineering revamp
- JAPAN: Honda reveals clever ‘Waku Waku’ tailgate
- 2015 SHANGHAI SHOW: World premieres
- Ford moves Go!Drive UK car sharing into next phase
- Volkswagen Golf stays top of European tree in Q1
- Lotus celebrates production milestone
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE shock absorbers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wipers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle steering market- forecasts to 2029