Electric drive: Latest news and analysis articles
It will soon be 60 years since the Citroën DS was revealed to dropped jaws at the 1955 Paris motor show. Now, PSA has a more subtle desire t...
Vehicle sales ended the first half of CY2015 down 11%, due mostly to a tax rise for Kei-models. Yet not every OEM is suffering. Mazda was up...
As recent registrations data from Germany reveal, BMW's decision to spread engineering resources into additional models has brought good and...
The 12 percent YoY rise in the June German passenger cars market has seen some notable changes to the usual pecking order. Opel muscled past...
At the opening of Ricardo's new Vehicle Emissions Research Centre (VERC), Calum MacRae sat down to discuss future powertrain developments with Ricardo's Professor Neville S. Jackson who serves as the engineering consultancy's Chief Technology and Innovation Officer.
There years ago this month Paul Philpott became the managing director of Kia Motors for the UK and Ireland. This followed a stint at Kia Motors Europe (KME) in Frankfurt and prior to that, senior roles at Ford of Britain and Toyota GB.
Delphi has posted strong second quarter results with net income up to US$667m on sales of US$3.86bn in the second quarter.
Ferrari is the latest brand to confirm the details of a motor show world premiere for the 2015 Frankfurt IAA.
Thai engineering company Kwaithong Motor is investing THB5bn (US$143m) in an electric vehicle (EV) assembly plant in the country.
Volvo’s first petrol plug-in hybrid, the XC90 T8 Twin Engine, has qualified for the UK Plug-in Car Grant (PICG) scheme from the Office of Low Emissions (OLEV).
Electric bus and taxi maker BYD said it would open at least one plant in Europe "when the time is right" and would also form joint ventures with established manufacturers.
BMW will begin testing hydrogen fuel cell vehicles this month.
If these images turn out to be the real deal, then Toyota's design department is getting even braver than usual. Taiwan-based Autonet has just published what appear to be shots of the next Prius and Prius PHEV.
Given the attention Tesla EVs attract, it's easy to forget entrepreneur and founder Elon Musk has fingers in other pies - notably operating space ships. Which can be a bit risky.
- COMMENT: McLaren comes of age
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Mitsubishi throws in US towel
- ANALYSIS: Making sense of China's sales volatility
- Briefing: Tomorrow's steering systems
- ANALYSIS: New Corsa VXR & future Opels/Vauxhalls
- Delphi ramps up acquisitions
- General Motors' $1bn plan includes Halol closure
- Audi to debut OLED lighting at IAA
- Negative pricing pressure in China - Ford
- Iranian suppliers mull UK/US cooperation hope
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle steering market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle OE tyres market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle OE wheels market- forecasts to 2030