Electric drive: Latest news and analysis articles
Mitsubishi Motors UK's MD is making a bold claim for a brand which retailed 2,700 passenger vehicles in Q1: he wants to sell 3,000-10,000 un...
OK, OK, I admit it - just-auto.com this week is looking a bit like Assembly Plant News.com...
'Marriage' is, to anyone used to touring car assembly plants regularly, a familiar term, describing the joining of painted and trimmed body...
Well, it's been a very short working week - just two days in fact - but the new year has already given us auto industry talking points. As e...
People are beginning to talk more and more about electric cars as manufacturers like BMW and Volkswagen enter the market and raise awareness. That's the view of Ben Fletcher, product manager for EVs at Renault UK.
Electric vehicle technologies continue to advance, and more manufacturers are announcing the imminent arrival of new all-electric models. As the clamour for an all-EV future increases, Matthew Beecham catches up with Dr Colin Herron, managing director at Zero Carbon Futures, to find out if the infrastructure is in place to promote the widespread use of EVs, and if the consumer is ready to step away from the petrol pump.
The media preview days for the 2014 New York International Auto Show were 16 & 17 April.
The media preview day for AutoChina 2014 is Sunday 20 April. Each time a vehicle or concept world premiere is confirmed for this event, our preview list is updated.
SAIC Motor’s MG division has revealed a UK designed and developed electric vehicle as part of the brand’s 90th anniversary celebrations.
Suzuki Motor has said it will introduce an affordable, simplified petrol-electric hybrid technology in its cars.
Toyota is on track for the launch of its first hydrogen fuel cell vehicle in 2015, with limited numbers also earmarked for Europe, according to remarks made by Toyota Motor Europe executives.
Tesla Motor chief Elon Musk is set to meet with China's largest refiner Sinopec Group to discuss possible cooperation on building charging units during his visit to the country next week.
An interesting Insight from across the pond on what Honda got wrong with two generations of its small hybrid.
Panasonic is one of the companies looking at partnering with Tesla on its plans for a big new facility dedicated to lithium ion battery production.
- ANALYSIS: The models to be axed by PSA's Tavares
- Management briefing: UK engine manufacturing (1)
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Carlos sharpens the knife
- COMMENT: PSA's Tavares plots turnaround
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The bubble car returns
- 2014 NYIAS: List of world premieres
- BEIJING DEBUTS: New Cruze, but old model to remain
- Discovery Sport to replace Land Rover's Freelander
- Former Bentley chief returns for another round
- GM HR and comms chiefs quit
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Plunkett's Automobile Industry Almanac 2014: Automobile Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Global light vehicle materials market 2008 to 2028