Stellantis has recorded third-quarter net revenue down 14% to EUR32.6bn (US$38bn).
“Stellantis’ Q3 net revenues reflect the success of our recent vehicle launches, including new electrified offerings, combined with significant commercial and industrial actions executed by our teams in response to unfilled semiconductor orders,” said Stellantis CFO, Richard Palmer.
“Full year guidance is therefore confirmed despite continued poor visibility of component supply.”
- Recent new vehicle launches include DS 4, Jeep Grand Cherokee L, Opel Mokka and Peugeot 308
- In September, commercially launched the new Grand Wagoneer and Wagoneer and revealed the all-new Jeep Grand Cherokee along with the first electrified Grand Cherokee 4xe
Segments: (all market share as of Q3, 2021)
- EU30 commercial vehicles market leader with 32.0% share
- US retail share up 50 bps from Q2,2021 to 11.5%
- Maintained market leadership in South America, Brazil and Argentina with 24.4%, 35.6% and 31.0% share, respectively
- Maserati market share up 40 bps y-o-y to 2.4%. Started deliveries of new Maserati MC20
- Electrification strategy accelerating with several partnerships announced to expand battery cell capacity across Europe and North America.
- Entered definitive agreement to acquire First Investors Financial Services Group, a milestone to establishing a captive US finance company.