Key Safety Systems (KSS) says Jason Luo has resigned as president and CEO to take up the position of corporate VP, chairman and CEO of Ford greater China.
KSS has also announced the formation of new interim management committees to oversee the company’s operations and planned transaction and integration with Takata. An outside firm has been retained to assist in the search for the next KSS CEO.
Yuxin Tang will assume the role of executive director and interim president effective 1 September. An automotive industry veteran, Tang currently serves as director of KSS and corporate vice president of Joyson and was formerly an executive at SAIC General Motors.
As part of the transition, KSS has also announced chairman Jeff Wang will become executive chairman of the organisation, also effective 1 September.
Takata Acquisition Management Committee: Focused on completing the transaction and initial integration of KSS and Takata:
- Mark Decker – SVP Global Human Resources
- Ron Feldeisen – SVP Global Sales and Marketing
- Greg Heald – SVP and president Asia Region
- Joe Perkins – SVP and chief financial officer
Operational Excellence Management Committee: Focused on managing and improving KSS:
- Andreas Brand – SVP and president Europe Region
- Tony Nardone – SVP and president Americas Region
- Jay Phillion – SVP Global Quality
- Mark Wehner – SVP and chief technical officer