Yanfeng Automotive Interiors honoured 26 of its suppliers last month during the Americas Supplier Performance Awards Ceremony at its technical centre in Holland, Michigan.
“We are honoured to recognise our top suppliers and their teams, for their hard work and dedication,” said Yanfeng Automotive Interiors VP global procurement, Jim Bos.
“Their commitment enables us to better supply our customers with products that meet and exceed expectations.”
The Supplier Performance Awards recognise track record in the areas of quality, cost, logistics, development, technology and service.
Distinguished Supplier recipients:
- A&K Finishing, Grand Rapids, Mich.
- CS Manufacturing, Cedar Springs, Mich.
- Display Pack, Cedar Springs, Mich.
- Everwill Industrial, Shenzen, China
- GDC, Goshen, Ind.
- JD Norman Industries, Addison, Ill.
- Sunway, Novi, Mich.
- Team 1 Plastics, Albion, Mich.
- US Farathane Corporation, Auburn Hills, Mich
Supplier Excellence- Quality recipients:
- Acoustek Nonwovens, Statesville, N.C.
- MultiTech Industries, Carol Stream, Ill.
Supplier Excellence – Service recipients:
- Buckland Global Trade Services, Port Huron, Mich.
- Clarion Technologies, Holland, Mich.
- ExxonMobil Chemical Company, Spring, Texas
- Total Fleet Solutions, Perrysburg, Ohio
- TR Fastenings, Houston, Texas
- West Michigan Molding, Grand Haven, Mich.
Supplier Excellence – Technology Innovation recipients:
- Helcor-Leder-Tec, Hehlen, Germany
- Koops, Holland, Mich.
Supplier Excellence- Customer Satisfaction recipients:
- American Autocoat, Hudsonville, Mich.
- Canadian General Tower, Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
- Derby Fabricating, Louisville, Kentucky
- Eagle Industries, Wixom, Mich.
- Hitop Mold Industrial, ChanAn Dongguan, China
- Informs, Holland, Mich.
- SGE, Cordova, Tenn.