GM Uzbekistan, a joint venture of US automaker GM and Uzbek automaker Uzavtoprom, plans to produce 220,000 vehicles in 2010, up 7.3% on the year, a spokesperson for Uzavtoprom has told Prime-Tass.

GM Uzbekistan is expected to export 65,000 vehicles in 2010, up 20% on the year, the report said.

At present, GM holds 25% plus one share in the joint venture, while Uzavtoprom holds the remaining 75%, the report added.