Volvo Cars of North America, Inc., will be unveiling its all-new V70 wagon when it brings the “V70 Family Experience” to the Atlanta area and the Scitrek on Saturday May 20th. The V70 Family Experience is designed to provide a fun family experience while giving the public its first chance to drive the all-new Volvo V70 wagon. Created to reproduce the real world conditions that consumers experience in everyday life, the weekend’s family-style activities that will be offered include:
– The V70 Cafe complete with a Jumbotron television. In addition to Swedish food and refreshments the V70 Cafe will offer films and product features
– A 40-seat cinema, which will feature an original 10-12 minute film celebrating the joys and demands of family life through humor, emotion and drama
– A self-guided interactive V70 product features trailer that consumers can walk through and see first-hand the benefits the Volvo V70 has to offer
– A 20-minute test drive will be offered. Consumers who register for the test drive will be eligible to win prizes which include a deluxe vacation and digital electronics equipment
– Free admission to the Scitrek
In addition to these on-going activities, Lance Trappe of Cannondale bicycles will perform stunts and demonstrate rider safety.
Admission is completely free. Invitations to Volvo’s “V70 Family Experience” will go out via direct mail or can be obtained by visiting your local Volvo retailer.