PSA has chosen a partner for the installation of charging stations in each country in Europe.
The collaboration covers all PSA brands and provides charging solutions for consumers, both in single-family homes and multi-family complexes.
Solutions are also available for business customers.
“Providing a seamless journey to all our B2B and B2C customers interested in electric vehicles or plug-in hybrids is a key priority for PSA,” said PSA Low Emission Vehicles Business Unit SVP, Alexandre Guignard.
“Thanks to these partnerships, our customers will have access to a dedicated service for the purchase and installation of their charging stations, as well as for the associated administrative formalities and subsidy claims.”
PSA and its partners offer the following solutions:
- PSA-approved charging solutions available as an accessory
- A single point of contact for all PSA customers
- An online audit available for customers to confirm feasibility of the installation
- Installation of the charging stations by qualified staff
- A call centre and after-sales services
Belgium and Luxembourg: ZEBorne
Spain : ETRA SPAIN
Portugal: EYSSA-TESIS, an ETRA group company
France: ZEBorne, whose proposals include network access services provided by the French DSO Enedis
Italy: ENEL X
UK: Pod POINT