Vincent Rambaud has been named appointed CEO of Automobiles Peugeot with effect from 2 April. He will report to Jean-Marc Gales, marques director, PSA Peugeot Citroën. Rambaud, 51, was previously director of PSA’s Latin American zone.
Gales said : “Vincent Rambaud’s international experience will be a strong factor in successfully meeting the challenge of Peugeot’s globalisation, at a time when the marque, on the strength of a new identity and a totally revamped, expanded range, is rediscovering a growth dynamic”.
Peugeot’s sales organisation is also evolving to enable it to achieve its triple ambition by the year 2015: move up three places in the world automobile marques rankings, become ‘a style benchmark’ and ‘mobility services leader’.
From 2 April, a more compact, operational general management will see Peugeot’s sales activities organised into four divisions:
- France, under the leadership of Olivier Veyrier.
- Northern Europe, under the leadership of Olivier Dardart, including Germany, Great Britain,Ireland, Austria, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg, the Baltic states, the Scandinavian countries, and the countries of Central and Eastern Europe.
- Southern Europe, under the leadership of Rafael Prieto, covering Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece, Cyprus, Malta and Turkey.
- International, under the leadership of Jean-Philippe Imparato, including the priority development zones (Latin America, China, Russia), and all the other markets where the marque is operational (including Africa, Asia-Pacific and Middle East).
The Peugeot management committee includes five unchanged ‘specialist’ divisions:
- Marketing and communication: Xavier Peugeot
- B2B (sales to professionals): Marcel de Rycker
- VO (used vehicles): Olivier Quilichini
- Network development and quality: Daniel Rollet
- Parts and service sales: Serge Habrant