Faurecia will demonstrate its Cockpit of the Future and Sustainable Mobility technologies at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas next January.
Faurecia will showcase new demonstrators and test drive vehicles, including technologies from its recently created Business Group, Faurecia Clarion Electronics, its fuel cell joint venture with Michelin and its partnership with Microsoft.
Among the technologies highlighted will be:
- A redesigned interior of a Ford F150 pick-up truck, demonstrating the Group’s technology portfolio and integration expertise for a connected, versatile and personalised interior
- Scalable and upgradable hardware and software solutions which enable automakers and mobility providers to personalise the onboard experience
- New in-car digital services for connected lifestyles: productivity and leisure on the go, immersive sound, cinematic and gaming experiences, onboard exercise and relaxation
- Fuel cell stacks and hydrogen storage systems for zero emission mobility
- New e-mirror technology with integrated interior displays to improve fuel economy and driving safety
A driving area will show:
- Test drives of immersive sound vehicles with digital sound tuning and active noise cancellation on the road
- Vehicles powered by Faurecia Clarion’s Advanced Driver Assistance systems (ADAS), which allow autonomous pick-up, valet parking and autonomous drive
- Trailer assist for hitching up a trailer and parking
- Hydrogen powered rides in a fuel cell electric utility vehicle
“Faurecia looks forward demonstrating our latest innovations for the Cockpit of the Future and Sustainable mobility,” said Faurecia CEO, Patrick Koller.
“All the technology bricks we are demonstrating have road-maps for development and commercialisation with a short time to market.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData
“These are concrete solutions that will transform the user experience and meet occupants’ expectations for connected, personalised and sustainable mobility.”