Beep, a Florida-based autonomous mobility solutions company, has announced a partnership with BestMile, to use its Fleet Orchestration Platform to plan, manage and orchestrate its autonomous shuttle fleets.
Headquartered in Orlando, Florida, Beep offers autonomous mobility solutions to fleet owners and operators in low-speed environments across public and private sectors.
From route planning to managed autonomous vehicle transportation services, Beep’s offerings have five benefits:
- Safety: Driverless systems are void of human error, reducing the number of accidents and lowering liability exposure
- Sustainability: Beep’s platform is being developed from inception to be a global ecosystem of passenger-focused applications
- Efficiency: Remote managed services provide immediate access to skilled experts, lowering total cost of ownership
- Technology: State-of-the-art Lidar sensors, cameras, GPS RTK, IMU, and odometry are processed with deep learning algorithms
- Reduced footprint: Electric drivetrains guarantee a positive environmental impact on the community, reducing congestion with zero operating emissions
“This partnership and the inclusion of Bestmile’s technology into our solution represents Beep’s commitment to deploying safe, modern and scalable mobility solutions,” said Beep CEO, Joe Moye.
Beep plans to begin rolling out its services in central Florida in the coming months, integrating Bestmile’s fleet orchestration solutions into its managed service offering, which includes the management and monitoring of its AV fleets of vehicles manufactured by Navya.
The Bestmile platform will enable Beep to continually optimise all aspects of its autonomous fleet performance, including vehicle maintenance and service delivery to data analytics and machine learning.
“Beep and Bestmile share a common mission to shape the future of transportation through intelligent autonomous mobility solutions,” said Bestmile CEO and co-founder, Raphael Gindrat.
Bestmile’s platform has supported fleets on three continents since 2014, including the first autonomous fleets to operate on city streets as part of public transport networks.
The Bestmile Fleet Orchestration Platform includes a suite of operator control systems and supports mobile applications. The platform’s APIs can be used to integrate operator tools and applications.
The technology is cloud-based and can manage several fleets and locations, offering multiple points of integration with operator, vehicle, driver, traveller and external data.