Latest automotive news & insights
Comprehensive coverage of the automotive industry's latest, breaking news and insights brought to you by just-auto's leading network of international journalists.
Yes folks, there's a ghost in the house and the temptation is to say, it's the ghost of safety. Okay, that's a bit laboured in the week of Halloween, but safety was an underlying theme in some of this week's news.>
India's automotive sector has suffered tougher times lately as the domestic economy has turned down. In this month's management briefing, Tony Pugliese examines the latest developments. This second instalment looks in a little more detail at domestic market trends by marque and exports [includes data tables].>
Calum MacRae interviews Han Hendriks, VP Advanced Product Development & Sales for Johnson Controls Automotive Interiors, to hear about the company's business strategy in the area of interiors.>
In the light of continued losses in Europe, Ford Europe COO Barb Samardzich has updated just-auto on the company's assessment of the business environment and its strategy to get back to sustainable profitability.>
Could this be the car to wrest control of the UK's B-hatchback class away from the Fiesta? With Ford of Europe extending the current model's lifecycle out to eight years, Vauxhall might just get lucky.>
India's automotive sector has suffered tougher times lately as the domestic economy has turned down. In this month's management briefing, Tony Pugliese examines the latest developments, starting with an overview.>
Current hot issue
It's results season and we're up to most companies' third compilation of the year, which we group together here.
This is really nicely done - an ingenious way of linking the five-door Civic to the forthcoming, 280+PS Type R.
just-auto doesn't just cover the top five motor shows. This page collects together our coverage of other global auto shows, including the car launches, motor show debuts and concept cars that matter.
just-auto’s round-up of auto shows from around the world, featuring car launches, motor show debuts, concept cars and controversy.
The latest auto show debuts, car launches, manufacturer news and cutting-edge concept cars – brought straight to you from the Tokyo Motor Show by just-auto.
Direct from the Detroit Auto Show – just-auto covers the most important car launches, motor show debuts, concept cars and manufacturer news from the show.
A round-up of just-auto’s coverage of the Frankfurt Motor Show. Our team highlight the show’s most lauded car launches and auto show debuts, futuristic concept cars and manufacturer announcements.
just-auto reports from the Geneva Motor Show, including concept cars and auto show debuts, manufacturer news and the most anticipated car launches.
All the car launches and debuts, manufacturer announcements, concept cars and auto show controversy - direct from the Paris Motor Show
Our team bring you informed analysis of selected new vehicle models and put them in automotive industry perspective
Analyst Glenn Brooks looks at OEM new product developments in the context of company strategies and market trends
just-auto business editor Simon Warburton offers up a wide range of views in his distinctive style, informed by daily contact with the global auto industry
Jakarta-based Tony Pugliese's regular updates, news and analysis from the ASEAN countries of south-east Asia
Matthew Beecham interviews automotive component industry specialists to learn more about changing technologies and new innovations.
Deputy/news editor Graeme Roberts' Friday wrap on the important automotive news from the week just ending.
Information summaries and extracts from just-auto's continually updated research portfolio.
Mark Bursa's in-depth look at key trends and companies across the automotive world.
Financial analyst and former city slicker Rob Golding's regular sideways look at the automotive business.
just-auto editor Dave Leggett's overview of the auto industry, its companies, products and people.
- US: NHTSA ramps it up with Takata over airbags
- UK: Jaguar Land Rover opens engine production centre
- CZECH REPUBLIC: Skoda deliveries up 13% this year
- UK: Honda opens 'first commercial scale green hydrogen refuelling facility'
- JAPAN: Denso books H1 net sales of US$18.9bn
- US: TE Connectivity books full-year US$14bn net sales
- UK: Johnson Matthey to acquire Clariant battery materials business
- US: BorgWarner posts Q3 net sales up 13% to US$2.03bn
- NORWAY: Norsk Hydro posts US$223m Q3 EBIT
- SWITZERLAND: Oerlikon Group sales grow 26% to US$913m
- NORWAY: Kongsberg secures major OEM EUR17m manual shifter contract
- BELGIUM: Europe-wide mandate for ESP on cars & LCVs
- SAO PAULO SHOW: World premieres
- CHINA: Lifecycle & body extension for Infiniti QX50
- CHINA: BYD posts 26% drop in Q3 profit
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Maserati Ghibli diesel
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Interesting, interesting...
- COMMENT: US JLR plant likely to get a warm welcome
- ANALYSIS: Q1-Q3 ASEAN sales down 11%
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Mitsubishi's top-selling PHEV
- SAO PAULO SHOW: World premieres
- Protests grow against VW recall action in China
- Audi reportedly scraps A6 Hybrid
- LA DEBUTS: Porsche Panamera Exclusive Series
- Under new Ford CEO, new life beckons for Lincoln
- Global light vehicle OE exhaust & emissions aftertreatment systems - forecasts to 2029
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global Automotive Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Systems Market 2014-2018
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global CNG Vehicles Market 2014-2018