Blog: Opel Junior's model name revealed
Glenn Brooks | 26 April 2012
Germany's Autobild says it has learned the name of Opel's forthcoming Mini rival: Adam.
Using the founder's first name to mark the company's 150th anniversary makes sense for Opel, but surely there will be a different model name for the Vauxhall variant? Dave Leggett, who's just read this blog, suggests 'Eve'.
Opel and Vauxhall were set to announce the car's name(s?) on 8th May - so far there has been no official confirmation or denial of Autobild's claim.
We're having more conversations with industry folk who are wondering where the Ukraine's crisis could lead....
- Jaguar Land Rover's lightweight future
- INTERVIEW: Ford of Europe's chief, Stephen Odell
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Musical chairs
- ANALYSIS: Scale and mega-platforms
- GENEVA WRAP: Europe still struggles, future bright
- GENEVA: Apple launches car iOS
- 'One Ford' has kept us alive in Europe
- GENEVA: Jaguar names 'small' saloon XE
- JLR reported close to Saudi Arabia factory deal
- GENEVA SHOW: World premieres [final list]
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Dacia: The no frills automotive brand, that is becoming a serious world contender
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- China’s One-Child Policy is Shaping a New Automotive Landscape
- Global light vehicle HVAC market 2008 to 2028