Blog: Opel Junior's model name revealed
Glenn Brooks | 26 April 2012
Germany's Autobild says it has learned the name of Opel's forthcoming Mini rival: Adam.
Using the founder's first name to mark the company's 150th anniversary makes sense for Opel, but surely there will be a different model name for the Vauxhall variant? Dave Leggett, who's just read this blog, suggests 'Eve'.
Opel and Vauxhall were set to announce the car's name(s?) on 8th May - so far there has been no official confirmation or denial of Autobild's claim.
I'm starting to get a small idea of the scale of things here in China, but really, I'm only scratching the surface of this vast country....
Given the startling complexity of obtaining a journalist visa for China - the code 'J2' is now indelibly stamped on my mind - it was with some surprise how swiftly I managed to sail through airport im...
- What does 'Brexit' mean for the auto sector?
- And so Brexit begins - The Week That Was
- The self-driving Volvo is getting closer
- Active suspension systems - briefing
- Toyota finally makes an economical Prius
- "No trade barriers" says FKG amid Brexit fallout
- Aston Martin lost GBP127.9m in 2015
- 'Business as usual,' says Tata's Jaguar Land Rover
- VDA warns against post-Brexit customs barriers
- Shocked CLEPA to discuss Brexit in Madrid