Blog: Opel Junior's model name revealed
Glenn Brooks | 26 April 2012
Germany's Autobild says it has learned the name of Opel's forthcoming Mini rival: Adam.
Using the founder's first name to mark the company's 150th anniversary makes sense for Opel, but surely there will be a different model name for the Vauxhall variant? Dave Leggett, who's just read this blog, suggests 'Eve'.
Opel and Vauxhall were set to announce the car's name(s?) on 8th May - so far there has been no official confirmation or denial of Autobild's claim.
What might well be the most comprehensive guide to AutoChina 2014 has been updated on just-auto.com, so do take a look....
The latest issue of Lotus Engineering's proActive is out....
Interesting comment about my earlier blog on US octane ratings from our Brazilian correspondent Fernando Calmon....
Ever been bemused at the low octane ratings of US petrol? Pull up to a pump and you get options like 87, 89, 93....
- PRODUCT EYE: Porsche 911 Turbo
- ANALYSIS: The models to be axed by PSA's Tavares
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Carlos sharpens the knife
- Management briefing: UK engine manufacturing (1)
- COMMENT: Beijing wants a greener auto sector
- Golf off Ford CEO Mulally's next-move list
- 2014 BEIJING SHOW: Global debuts list
- Ford Mulally successor announcement expected
- BEIJING: First four-cylinder Porsche since 1995
- GM restructures global engineering