Blog: Opel Junior's model name revealed
Glenn Brooks | 26 April 2012
Germany's Autobild says it has learned the name of Opel's forthcoming Mini rival: Adam.
Using the founder's first name to mark the company's 150th anniversary makes sense for Opel, but surely there will be a different model name for the Vauxhall variant? Dave Leggett, who's just read this blog, suggests 'Eve'.
Opel and Vauxhall were set to announce the car's name(s?) on 8th May - so far there has been no official confirmation or denial of Autobild's claim.
I'm starting to get a small idea of the scale of things here in China, but really, I'm only scratching the surface of this vast country....
Given the startling complexity of obtaining a journalist visa for China - the code 'J2' is now indelibly stamped on my mind - it was with some surprise how swiftly I managed to sail through airport im...
- Brexit could lift UK auto production – Asian view
- Audi S8 plus - if 585PS just isn’t enough power
- Recalls redux - the week that was
- Ford and Lincoln future models into the 2020s
- Driving the new Q30, and Infiniti future models
- Mixed reaction to Tesla's latest plans
- Why has Teslamotors.com become Tesla.com?
- General Motors Europe in profit as records tumble
- Hyundai's Genesis G90 outsells German luxury cars
- VW gets profit boost in first half