Blog: Opel Junior's model name revealed
Glenn Brooks | 26 April 2012
Germany's Autobild says it has learned the name of Opel's forthcoming Mini rival: Adam.
Using the founder's first name to mark the company's 150th anniversary makes sense for Opel, but surely there will be a different model name for the Vauxhall variant? Dave Leggett, who's just read this blog, suggests 'Eve'.
Opel and Vauxhall were set to announce the car's name(s?) on 8th May - so far there has been no official confirmation or denial of Autobild's claim.
Here's a really heart-warming story about how some of the technology currently being used to develop autonomous cars was used to really make a former racing driver's day....
Jiangling brand Landwind is causing waves at Shanghai with its X7 SUV that bears a very strong resemblance to Land Rover's hugely successful Range Rover Evoque....
- ANALYSIS: Can Evoque remain JLR’s golden goose?
- ANALYSIS: MG on the road to nowhere
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: What's a Waku Waku tailgate?
- Briefing: GM's OnStar system planned for Europe
- A LOOK AROUND: Honda Swindon plant for Civic duty
- 2015 SHANGHAI SHOW: World premieres
- JAPAN: Honda reveals clever ‘Waku Waku’ tailgate
- No future for long range EVs - Toyota engineer
- Ford confirms $2.5bn Mexican factory spend
- Ford moves Go!Drive UK car sharing into next phase
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE shock absorbers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wipers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle steering market- forecasts to 2029