Blog: Opel Junior's model name revealed
Glenn Brooks | 26 April 2012
Germany's Autobild says it has learned the name of Opel's forthcoming Mini rival: Adam.
Using the founder's first name to mark the company's 150th anniversary makes sense for Opel, but surely there will be a different model name for the Vauxhall variant? Dave Leggett, who's just read this blog, suggests 'Eve'.
Opel and Vauxhall were set to announce the car's name(s?) on 8th May - so far there has been no official confirmation or denial of Autobild's claim.
Sadly, returned vets don't always get the help they need, returning to civvy life with physical and mental scars yet to heal fully....
The hype over Tesla's so-called 'Gigafactory' is reaching new levels with the release of drone footage showing its sheer size....
LMC Automotive has a forecasting event with a very strong European focus coming up....
Earlier this year, Opel said that CEO Karl-Thomas Neumann would expand his social communication activities to LinkedIn as a member of the "influencer" programme limited to 500 participants worldwide...
- ANALYSIS - Jaguar takes on Porsche with F-PACE
- THE WEEK - aftermarket player and new products
- Autumn facelift beckons for Citroen's Family hit
- General Motors' platform strategy decoded
- Peugeot steps up a gear with new 3008
- Romanian PM asks Ford for more
- Ford recalls 271,000 F-150s for brake job
- Magna to build aluminium casting facility in UK
- Maserati to double Levante SUV output
- Volkswagen nominates 55 FAST suppliers
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market - forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle safety systems market - forecasts to 2030
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (12-month membership)
- Global light vehicle roof systems market - forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle turbochargers market - forecasts to 2030