Blog: Opel Junior's model name revealed
Glenn Brooks | 26 April 2012
Germany's Autobild says it has learned the name of Opel's forthcoming Mini rival: Adam.
Using the founder's first name to mark the company's 150th anniversary makes sense for Opel, but surely there will be a different model name for the Vauxhall variant? Dave Leggett, who's just read this blog, suggests 'Eve'.
Opel and Vauxhall were set to announce the car's name(s?) on 8th May - so far there has been no official confirmation or denial of Autobild's claim.
General Motors' European chief, Karl-Thomas Neumann, was on good form in Geneva this week....
The short films available on YouTube showing Toyota's Mirai hydrogen fuel-cell being made are well worth a look (as noted by previous blog). The Motomachi plant in Toyota City is churning out three Mi...
Here's a chance to see details of Toyota's Mirai fuel cell car being manufactured at its Motomachi plant in Japan....
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2015 Range Rover Hybrid
- Briefing: 48V mild hybrids (3)
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Hobnobbing with the A-listers
- Volvo UK specs up seven seat XC90 redesign
- ANALYSIS: Hoegh Osaka saga: Knowns and unknowns
- Geneva show debuts list updated
- OnStar to be 'revolutionary' in Europe - Opel head
- GENEVA: Toyota joins engine downsize bandwagon
- No Mexico-Brazil agreement on new auto pact
- Another European brand calls it quits in Australia