Blog: Opel Junior's model name revealed
Glenn Brooks | 26 April 2012
Germany's Autobild says it has learned the name of Opel's forthcoming Mini rival: Adam.
Using the founder's first name to mark the company's 150th anniversary makes sense for Opel, but surely there will be a different model name for the Vauxhall variant? Dave Leggett, who's just read this blog, suggests 'Eve'.
Opel and Vauxhall were set to announce the car's name(s?) on 8th May - so far there has been no official confirmation or denial of Autobild's claim.
The dinosaurs are back? No, that's not a reference to the Top Gear Three who are reportedly readying for a Netflix rebirth....
A writer from Jalopnik had an early exit from last weekend's Chevrolet Camaro media driving event after he crashed a prototype....
When you think of Audi what springs to mind? For me, it's still the elegance, performance and advanced technologies typified by the first generation A8 that came to market in the mid-90s....
- ANALYSIS: Autonomous cars and interior design
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Driving for fun...
- ANALYSIS: Will the XE work for Jaguar?
- Williams CEO eyes consultancy business expansion
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Celerio and Suzuki's future cars
- VW autonomous braking slashes insurance claims
- THAILAND/AUSTRALIA: Details of next Toyota Hilux
- UK car market has topped out - Vauxhall chief
- Ford Valencia plant to build 400k in 2015
- Bosch transport strategy: "Goes beyond the Hood"