Blog: Opel Junior's model name revealed
Glenn Brooks | 26 April 2012
Germany's Autobild says it has learned the name of Opel's forthcoming Mini rival: Adam.
Using the founder's first name to mark the company's 150th anniversary makes sense for Opel, but surely there will be a different model name for the Vauxhall variant? Dave Leggett, who's just read this blog, suggests 'Eve'.
Opel and Vauxhall were set to announce the car's name(s?) on 8th May - so far there has been no official confirmation or denial of Autobild's claim.
The latest issue of Lotus Engineering's proActive is out....
Interesting comment about my earlier blog on US octane ratings from our Brazilian correspondent Fernando Calmon....
Ever been bemused at the low octane ratings of US petrol? Pull up to a pump and you get options like 87, 89, 93....
This three and a bit minutes video takes you inside the soon to be expanded plant where BMW makes the new X4....
- ANALYSIS: The models to be axed by PSA's Tavares
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The bubble car returns
- Management briefing: UK engine manufacturing (1)
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Carlos sharpens the knife
- COMMENT: PSA's Tavares plots turnaround
- BEIJING DEBUTS: New Cruze, but old model to remain
- 2014 NYIAS: List of world premieres
- PSA issues new business plan
- Former Bentley chief returns for another round
- Discovery Sport to replace Land Rover's Freelander
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Plunkett's Automobile Industry Almanac 2014: Automobile Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Global electrified light vehicles market 2007 to 2018