Blog: Opel Junior's model name revealed
Glenn Brooks | 26 April 2012
Germany's Autobild says it has learned the name of Opel's forthcoming Mini rival: Adam.
Using the founder's first name to mark the company's 150th anniversary makes sense for Opel, but surely there will be a different model name for the Vauxhall variant? Dave Leggett, who's just read this blog, suggests 'Eve'.
Opel and Vauxhall were set to announce the car's name(s?) on 8th May - so far there has been no official confirmation or denial of Autobild's claim.
It's been quite a week for Volkswagen. The unfolding diesel emissions scandal is one of those stories that, as journalists love to say, has legs....
Claimed 'first spy shots' of the redesigned 2016 Buick LaCrosse have been obtained by a Chinese autos website. This is the Chinese variant which will be made by the Shanghai-GM joint venture and is in...
Never mind your Chinese BMW and Land Rover knock-offs. How about this copy of a 1961 Rolls-Royce Phantom?...
Europe's biggest motor show has not disappointed in 2015....
- ANALYSIS: What does TPP mean for autos?
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Volkswagen, diesel, recalls
- COMMENT: Tesla Model X - the elephant in the room
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Redesigned Vauxhall (Opel) Astra
- Thailand looks to end first-time buyer overhang
- Aston Martin mulls new factory location
- JLR confirms Brazil plant will assemble Evoque
- LA SHOW: Facelifted Porsche 911 AWD variants
- EXCLUSIVE: Fiat UK returning to C segment in 2016
- VW India issues stop-sale order for Polo
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2030
- Ford Motor Company (F) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global light vehicle OE exhaust & emissions aftertreatment systems - forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle electric motors market- forecasts to 2030