Blog: Opel Junior's model name revealed
Glenn Brooks | 26 April 2012
Germany's Autobild says it has learned the name of Opel's forthcoming Mini rival: Adam.
Using the founder's first name to mark the company's 150th anniversary makes sense for Opel, but surely there will be a different model name for the Vauxhall variant? Dave Leggett, who's just read this blog, suggests 'Eve'.
Opel and Vauxhall were set to announce the car's name(s?) on 8th May - so far there has been no official confirmation or denial of Autobild's claim.
What would a new version of the original Volkswagen Transporter look like, using the latest T6 model as the base vehicle? The answer to that question is fascinating to see....
Consolidation in the supplier sector continues apace. Companies are positioning themselves to be well placed for future growth; that means reviewing product portfolios, technology capabilities, market...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - Scion and Ford workers' chop
- Analysis - Bull market for Lamborghini
- F23 2 Series Convertible & future BMWs
- Q&A – Delphi Chief Technology Officer, Jeff Owens
- Interview with Harman Connected Car division
- New Ford plant for Mexico & Prius rival - report
- Geneva premieres list - 6.6-litre BMW world debut
- Auto vacancies due to UK skills shortage - report
- GM's Opel promises Europe a "revolutionary" EV
- VW Group quality chief leaves