Superficially, instruments appear much the same today as they did 30 years ago, but they have changed extensively in that time and they are likely to change even more. Matthew Beecham talked with Dimitri Baudon, product manager, Yazaki North America, Inc about he sees the vehicle instrumentation sector shaping-up.
As part of our bi-annual review of vehicle cockpits and instrumentation, Matthew Beecham talked to Doug Burcicki, senior manager, marketing and product management, Yazaki North America (YNA), and Dutch Adachi, senior manager, display technology group, electronic and instrumentation business unit, Yazaki North America, about how the company is pushing back the technical boundaries in the vehicle instrumentation arena.
A bearings importer has been hit with a AUS$2m (US$1.9m) fine after admitting inflating the prices of products.
Bridgestone Corporation has announced that its subsidiary in Vietnam, Bridgestone Tire Manufacturing Vietnam Limited Liability Company(BTMV) has decided to increase production capacity at the company's new passenger car radial tyres (PSR) plant currently under construction in Hai Phong City, Vietnam.
European Commission (EC) authorities have fined four major automotive component producers a total of EUR141.8m (US$182m) for operating wire harness cartels to Toyota, Honda, Nissan and Renault.
Yazaki Corporation has agreed to purchase all the company shares of Tata Yazaki Autocomp (TYA), its Indian wire harness manufacturing and sales joint venture company.
Sumitomo Electric Industries is almost set to commence sales of aluminium-based wiring harnesses which are cheaper in comparison to conventional copper-based products and will help the company compete with market leader Yazaki Corporation as automakers seek lighter parts.
Global Automotive Wiring Harness Market 2012-2016
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Automotive Wiring Harness market to grow at a CAGR of 11.09 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the...
Global light vehicle wiring market 2008 to 2028
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global OE automotive electrical wiring (EDS) sector, major suppliers, top markets, technology trends and market size forecasts....
Global Automotive Wiring Harness Market 2011-2015
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Automotive Wiring Harness market to grow at a CAGR of 6.8 percent in terms of revenue over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors for this growth is the...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: iOS (and Android) in the car
- COMMENT: Russian auto jitters in Crimea poker
- INTERVIEW: Ford of Europe's chief, Stephen Odell
- GENEVA WRAP: Europe still struggles, future bright
- PRODUCT EYE: Kia pro_cee'd GT
- Jaguar recruits Beckham as China brand ambassador
- Geely to axe domestic brands
- Tata mulls platform collaboration with Chery
- Car sales in Western Europe up 5.1% in February
- Ford director emeritus, William Clay Ford, dies
- Dacia: The no frills automotive brand, that is becoming a serious world contender
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- China’s One-Child Policy is Shaping a New Automotive Landscape
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Auto Parts Manufacturing in China