China New Energy Vehicle Report - Exclusive to just-auto
** Updated for November 2017**
Following the Chinese Government’s decision to regulate the use of purely electrically powered vehicles for corporate consumption, the report analyses the effects of this recent development and the impact it will have on carmakers and suppliers in the future.
Looking to 2021 and beyond, this exclusive report predicts a shift to plug-in hybrid electric vehicles and 48V, and claims the new ruling could see OEMs having to adjust their model mix in order to stay within the new regulatory boundaries.
>> Preview the report now <<
The report will help you understand:
- How Corporate Average Fuel Consumption is defined
- Who dominates the market currently and why
- The market share state-of-play for electric vehicles
- How the fuel saving targets will affect OEMs
- Why OEMs may decide to swap carbon credits
- How the regulations may affect technology trends
- Why might 48V and plug-in hybrids be the winners
- The long-term visions of the Chinese government
How to order this report
The easiest way to buy this report is through our web store. You can also buy this report directly from our sales team. Call us on +44 (0) 1527 573 732
or buy online at the just-auto market research store.
The just-auto team