Webinar: Where’s the automotive industry heading in 2013?
This event took place on February 27, 2013 at 3PM (GMT)
Join just-auto's editor Dave Leggett as he summarises the findings of this year's annual Confidence Survey. The survey of automotive professionals around the world focuses on the following topics:
- business confidence
- prospects for vehicle makers
- OEM winners & losers
- emerging automotive technologies
Hosted by Dave Leggett, the webinar will provide a look at the survey results and give an insight into what 2013 has in store for the global automotive industry.
Also participating will be LMC's Head of Sales Forecasting, Jonathon Poskitt who will provide the company's latest forecasts.
- Future Volvo cars and SUVs - a global analysis
- THE WEEK - More Chinese Volvos are a-coming
- BREXIT - UK-EU trade uncertainties cloud outlook
- ANALYSIS - New C3 leads Citroën sales fightback
- Magna VP on smart materials, connectivity - Q&A
- Magna to build a car plant in Slovenia
- BMW chief's Trump meeting goes well, Brexit a wait
- ANALYSIS - 2017 Levorg & future Subarus
- Sourcing Russian suppliers key - Ford Sollers
- Jaguar unleashes I-Pace EV in London