Webinar: Where’s the automotive industry heading in 2013?
This event took place on February 27, 2013 at 3PM (GMT)
Join just-auto's editor Dave Leggett as he summarises the findings of this year's annual Confidence Survey. The survey of automotive professionals around the world focuses on the following topics:
- business confidence
- prospects for vehicle makers
- OEM winners & losers
- emerging automotive technologies
Hosted by Dave Leggett, the webinar will provide a look at the survey results and give an insight into what 2013 has in store for the global automotive industry.
Also participating will be LMC's Head of Sales Forecasting, Jonathon Poskitt who will provide the company's latest forecasts.
- ANALYSIS: Hyundai axes Veloster, goes after Toyota
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Another year races by
- Review of 2014 (1)
- ANALYSIS: Future models for North America - Part 2
- ANALYSIS: Future models for North America - Part 1
- Punch Genk offer "missed opportunity": Mayor
- Pay deal lifts strike threat at Jaguar Land Rover
- Genk mayor organises "loudest shift" as Ford exits
- PSA UK announces new senior management structure
- Sales suspended as ruble crisis bites
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Hydrogen and Fuel Cells 2015-2025: Forecasts, Technologies, Markets
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global automotive OE lighting market- forecasts to 2029