Webinar: Where’s the automotive industry heading in 2013?
This event took place on February 27, 2013 at 3PM (GMT)
Join just-auto's editor Dave Leggett as he summarises the findings of this year's annual Confidence Survey. The survey of automotive professionals around the world focuses on the following topics:
- business confidence
- prospects for vehicle makers
- OEM winners & losers
- emerging automotive technologies
Hosted by Dave Leggett, the webinar will provide a look at the survey results and give an insight into what 2013 has in store for the global automotive industry.
Also participating will be LMC's Head of Sales Forecasting, Jonathon Poskitt who will provide the company's latest forecasts.
- Is Vauxhall car making in the UK doomed?
- Toyota's future model plans and platforms
- COMMENT - VW must change its buyer behaviour
- New Avant pushes Audi A4 to segment leadership
- VW fires warning shot across supplier bows?
- Bosch rejects US emissions conspiracy allegations
- VW supplier dispute ends after major disruption
- Hannover "very concerned" at VW supplier row
- German supplier body draws lessons from VW dispute
- Revised Tesla Model S even quicker, longer range