Webinar: Where’s the automotive industry heading in 2013?
This event took place on February 27, 2013 at 3PM (GMT)
Join just-auto's editor Dave Leggett as he summarises the findings of this year's annual Confidence Survey. The survey of automotive professionals around the world focuses on the following topics:
- business confidence
- prospects for vehicle makers
- OEM winners & losers
- emerging automotive technologies
Hosted by Dave Leggett, the webinar will provide a look at the survey results and give an insight into what 2013 has in store for the global automotive industry.
Also participating will be LMC's Head of Sales Forecasting, Jonathon Poskitt who will provide the company's latest forecasts.
- Ferrari future models - global analysis
- Maserati future models - a global analysis
- Ford Goes Further - the week that was
- Electric cars to drool over - the week
- Alfa Romeo future models - a global analysis
- New Ford Fiesta delayed until July 2017
- Chery-Jaguar Land Rover JV plans factory expansion
- UK's SMMT says Brexit "must be respected"
- Automakers plan Europe highway fast charge network
- JLR to build redesigned Discovery in two plants