Webinar: Where’s the automotive industry heading in 2013?
This event took place on February 27, 2013 at 3PM (GMT)
Join just-auto's editor Dave Leggett as he summarises the findings of this year's annual Confidence Survey. The survey of automotive professionals around the world focuses on the following topics:
- business confidence
- prospects for vehicle makers
- OEM winners & losers
- emerging automotive technologies
Hosted by Dave Leggett, the webinar will provide a look at the survey results and give an insight into what 2013 has in store for the global automotive industry.
Also participating will be LMC's Head of Sales Forecasting, Jonathon Poskitt who will provide the company's latest forecasts.
- Has GM finally lost patience with Europe?
- With PSA in frame, FCA-GM merger still no sense
- ANALYSIS - Citroën future models
- VW Car-Net – an ecosystem of connected services
- PSA eyes Opel - the week
- UK Police recover all stolen JLR engines
- PSA mulls Opel purchase from GM
- Geneva show debuts list - Hyundai i30 Wagon
- JLR Q3 revenue up, pre tax profit down
- Tata Steel unveils UK tailor welded blanks line
- Global light vehicle instrumentation and cockpits market - forecasts to 2031
- Global light vehicle seating market - forecasts to 2031
- Global light vehicle fuel tanks and delivery systems market - forecasts to 2031
- Global heavy trucks market
- The 2016 global light vehicle front end modules report - forecasts to 2031