Webinar: Where’s the automotive industry heading in 2013?
This event took place on February 27, 2013 at 3PM (GMT)
Join just-auto's editor Dave Leggett as he summarises the findings of this year's annual Confidence Survey. The survey of automotive professionals around the world focuses on the following topics:
- business confidence
- prospects for vehicle makers
- OEM winners & losers
- emerging automotive technologies
Hosted by Dave Leggett, the webinar will provide a look at the survey results and give an insight into what 2013 has in store for the global automotive industry.
Also participating will be LMC's Head of Sales Forecasting, Jonathon Poskitt who will provide the company's latest forecasts.
- Autonomous tech creeping in - the week
- Tomorrow's winners prepare for change today
- ANALYSIS - Diesel & hybrid to come for Honda Civic
- Volkswagen head of compact cars on Tiguan Allspace
- ANALYSIS - 2017 Lexus IS 300h
- Car sharing booms for Daimler
- UK supplier put in administration
- Authenticity drives leather acceptance - Audi
- Venezuela seizes GM factory
- Ford testing bamboo as material for interiors