Webinar: Where’s the automotive industry heading in 2013?
This event took place on February 27, 2013 at 3PM (GMT)
Join just-auto's editor Dave Leggett as he summarises the findings of this year's annual Confidence Survey. The survey of automotive professionals around the world focuses on the following topics:
- business confidence
- prospects for vehicle makers
- OEM winners & losers
- emerging automotive technologies
Hosted by Dave Leggett, the webinar will provide a look at the survey results and give an insight into what 2013 has in store for the global automotive industry.
Also participating will be LMC's Head of Sales Forecasting, Jonathon Poskitt who will provide the company's latest forecasts.
- VW stands back to let Seat and Skoda shine
- Time is running out for Proton - Analysis
- Driving the 570PS & 176mph Porsche Cayenne Turbo S
- Management briefing - Paris motor show preview
- Chasing minister across the show - Paris
- 2016 Paris motor show - premieres list
- Is VW scandal spreading to Audi? Reportedly so
- McLaren launches EV
- MG axes Longbridge 'assembly' after five years
- Toyota drops diesels after VW scandal - Paris show
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates - Latest Monthly Update
- Connected vehicle technologies - forecasts to 2031
- Global light vehicle materials market - forecasts to 2031
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (6503) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Automotive Aftermarket Retail Sales in Germany to 2019: Sales by Channel (Value and Volume Analytics)