Webinar: Where’s the automotive industry heading in 2013?
This event took place on February 27, 2013 at 3PM (GMT)
Join just-auto's editor Dave Leggett as he summarises the findings of this year's annual Confidence Survey. The survey of automotive professionals around the world focuses on the following topics:
- business confidence
- prospects for vehicle makers
- OEM winners & losers
- emerging automotive technologies
Hosted by Dave Leggett, the webinar will provide a look at the survey results and give an insight into what 2013 has in store for the global automotive industry.
Also participating will be LMC's Head of Sales Forecasting, Jonathon Poskitt who will provide the company's latest forecasts.
- Mini goes after Qashqai with new F60 Countryman
- Trade worries emerge in just-auto industry survey
- THE WEEK: Change ahead on both sides of the pond
- Renault future model plans - part 1 of 2
- Briefing – AI, machine learning and cars
- Toyota reacts calmly to May’s Brexit plan
- BME warns Brexit "poison" could have domino effect
- Fake job ads cause chaos at Indian Suzuki plant
- Former VW CEO cagey on emissions cheat timing
- Jaguar Land Rover adding VR to global showrooms
- Global light vehicle instrumentation and cockpits market - forecasts to 2031
- Global light vehicle engine cooling market report - forecasts to 2031
- Global light vehicle materials market - forecasts to 2031
- Global light vehicle transmissions and clutches market - forecasts to 2031
- Global heavy trucks market