Webinar: Where’s the automotive industry heading in 2013?
This event took place on February 27, 2013 at 3PM (GMT)
Join just-auto's editor Dave Leggett as he summarises the findings of this year's annual Confidence Survey. The survey of automotive professionals around the world focuses on the following topics:
- business confidence
- prospects for vehicle makers
- OEM winners & losers
- emerging automotive technologies
Hosted by Dave Leggett, the webinar will provide a look at the survey results and give an insight into what 2013 has in store for the global automotive industry.
Also participating will be LMC's Head of Sales Forecasting, Jonathon Poskitt who will provide the company's latest forecasts.
- Park assist makes parallel parking a breeze
- Hyundai-Kia design chief's design philosophy
- Zoe leads Renault's EV sales surge - Analysis
- Eastern Europe labour worries surface this week
- Tomorrow’s car seats – lighter, smarter, kinetic
- Ford slows output at four assembly plants
- Carlos Ghosn to chair Mitsubishi Motors - reports
- Glass's calls hybrids 'passing phase'
- Tesla updates self-driving capability
- CEE suppliers in same labour boat - Varroc