Webinar: Where's the automotive industry heading in 2012?
This event took place on February 9, 2012 at 4pm UK / 11am US / 5pm EUR /12am HKT
Review the results of just-auto's annual automotive industry outlook survey under the guidance of just-auto's editor Dave Leggett. The survey itself canvasses views from automotive industry professionals across the world in areas such as:
- business confidence,
- prospects for vehicle markets,
- OEM winners and losers,
- emerging automotive technologies
Dave Leggett will discuss the survey results, put them in context and add some of his own thoughts on where the industry is heading over the next year.
Latest LMC forecasts
David will be joined by Jonathon Poskitt, analyst from LMC Automotive, to present their latest market forecasts.
- Swallowing Fiat-Chrysler 'would be bad for VW'
- Audi TDI tech is 25 years of age
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Roasting in Kia's Mojave oven
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Driving the Swedish nanny state
- COMMENT: Has ZF fired M&A starting gun with TRW?
- Sir Nick Scheele dies
- Volvo claims two safety firsts for XC90
- Rule change hits 'free charger' offers for EVs
- Nissan learns from India mistakes
- Opel Group formed within Adam Opel
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- New Cars: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global electrified light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018