Webinar: Where's the automotive industry heading in 2012?
This event took place on February 9, 2012 at 4pm UK / 11am US / 5pm EUR /12am HKT
Review the results of just-auto's annual automotive industry outlook survey under the guidance of just-auto's editor Dave Leggett. The survey itself canvasses views from automotive industry professionals across the world in areas such as:
- business confidence,
- prospects for vehicle markets,
- OEM winners and losers,
- emerging automotive technologies
Dave Leggett will discuss the survey results, put them in context and add some of his own thoughts on where the industry is heading over the next year.
Latest LMC forecasts
David will be joined by Jonathon Poskitt, analyst from LMC Automotive, to present their latest market forecasts.
- COMMENT: Foreign OEMs chose appeasement in China
- COMMENT: 'Showing instruments' in West stand off?
- Briefing: Emerging markets in trouble (2)
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Citroën DS4
- Briefing: Emerging markets in trouble (3)
- Volvo finally takes covers off redesigned XC90
- SWEDEN: NEVS/Saab enters administration
- Volvo to skip all-aluminium for carbon fibre
- SWEDEN: Redesign moves XC90 up market in UK
- Kia to build new plant for American markets
- New Engines Aiming for 60% Thermal Efficiency Japanese Automobile Manufacturers Rising to the Post-HEV Challenge
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Global light vehicle OE exhaust & emissions aftertreatment systems - forecasts to 2029
- Global Charging Equipment for EV Market 2014-2018