Webinar: Where's the automotive industry heading in 2012?
This event took place on February 9, 2012 at 4pm UK / 11am US / 5pm EUR /12am HKT
Review the results of just-auto's annual automotive industry outlook survey under the guidance of just-auto's editor Dave Leggett. The survey itself canvasses views from automotive industry professionals across the world in areas such as:
- business confidence,
- prospects for vehicle markets,
- OEM winners and losers,
- emerging automotive technologies
Dave Leggett will discuss the survey results, put them in context and add some of his own thoughts on where the industry is heading over the next year.
Latest LMC forecasts
David will be joined by Jonathon Poskitt, analyst from LMC Automotive, to present their latest market forecasts.
- ANALYSIS: Depressed Thai market forces rethink
- ANALYSIS: VW Group - success and succession
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Chinese scoop up Pirelli
- Q&A with Victrex
- ANALYSIS: UK supplier industry perks up
- Jaguar unveils second generation XF in London
- Jaguar Land Rover announces Whitley R&D expansion
- New York show debuts: Scion iA added
- Tata's Jaguar Land Rover announces GBP 600m spend
- CLEPA pays tribute to auto air crash victims