Webinar: Where's the automotive industry heading in 2012?
This event took place on February 9, 2012 at 4pm UK / 11am US / 5pm EUR /12am HKT
Review the results of just-auto's annual automotive industry outlook survey under the guidance of just-auto's editor Dave Leggett. The survey itself canvasses views from automotive industry professionals across the world in areas such as:
- business confidence,
- prospects for vehicle markets,
- OEM winners and losers,
- emerging automotive technologies
Dave Leggett will discuss the survey results, put them in context and add some of his own thoughts on where the industry is heading over the next year.
Latest LMC forecasts
David will be joined by Jonathon Poskitt, analyst from LMC Automotive, to present their latest market forecasts.
- Kia K900 knocks on big brands' door
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2015MY Mitsubishi L200 Barbarian
- Daimler - Q2 results insight
- Global light vehicle market developments
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Results season again
- Jaguar Land Rover buys British classic cars hoard
- New alloy developed for new Jag
- INTERVIEW: Audi's 'Mr RHD' retires
- JLR China cuts prices amid anti-trust probe
- Tata Motors to assemble in Venezuela