Webinar: Where's the automotive industry heading in 2012?
This event took place on February 9, 2012 at 4pm UK / 11am US / 5pm EUR /12am HKT
Review the results of just-auto's annual automotive industry outlook survey under the guidance of just-auto's editor Dave Leggett. The survey itself canvasses views from automotive industry professionals across the world in areas such as:
- business confidence,
- prospects for vehicle markets,
- OEM winners and losers,
- emerging automotive technologies
Dave Leggett will discuss the survey results, put them in context and add some of his own thoughts on where the industry is heading over the next year.
Latest LMC forecasts
David will be joined by Jonathon Poskitt, analyst from LMC Automotive, to present their latest market forecasts.
- UK triggers Brexit countdown - COMMENT
- BMW's Peter Schwarzenbauer eyes digitalisation
- The week - new and future products galore
- ANALYSIS - Volvo XC90 D5 PowerPulse
- Rinspeed’s Oasis car interior – Q&A with Stahl
- Tesla axes 60kWh Model S in UK
- Uber suspends autonomous testing in Arizona
- VW R&D lab works on future materials
- Audi China dispute with dealers escalates
- A century on, Harrods returns to the electric van