Webinar: Where's the automotive industry heading in 2012?
This event took place on February 9, 2012 at 4pm UK / 11am US / 5pm EUR /12am HKT
Review the results of just-auto's annual automotive industry outlook survey under the guidance of just-auto's editor Dave Leggett. The survey itself canvasses views from automotive industry professionals across the world in areas such as:
- business confidence,
- prospects for vehicle markets,
- OEM winners and losers,
- emerging automotive technologies
Dave Leggett will discuss the survey results, put them in context and add some of his own thoughts on where the industry is heading over the next year.
Latest LMC forecasts
David will be joined by Jonathon Poskitt, analyst from LMC Automotive, to present their latest market forecasts.
- With PSA in frame, FCA-GM merger still no sense
- ANALYSIS - Citroën future models
- PSA eyes Opel - the week
- VW Car-Net – an ecosystem of connected services
- Has GM finally lost patience with Europe?
- GM CEO wants Opel independent after sale to PSA
- UK Police recover all stolen JLR engines
- Geneva show debuts list - SsangYong & TME concepts
- Yet another facelift for nine-year old Citroën C5
- JLR Q3 revenue up, pre tax profit down
- Global light vehicle instrumentation and cockpits market - forecasts to 2031
- Global light vehicle seating market - forecasts to 2031
- Global heavy trucks market
- Global light vehicle fuel tanks and delivery systems market - forecasts to 2031
- Global light vehicle roof systems market - forecasts to 2031