Webinar: Where's the automotive industry heading in 2012?
This event took place on February 9, 2012 at 4pm UK / 11am US / 5pm EUR /12am HKT
Review the results of just-auto's annual automotive industry outlook survey under the guidance of just-auto's editor Dave Leggett. The survey itself canvasses views from automotive industry professionals across the world in areas such as:
- business confidence,
- prospects for vehicle markets,
- OEM winners and losers,
- emerging automotive technologies
Dave Leggett will discuss the survey results, put them in context and add some of his own thoughts on where the industry is heading over the next year.
Latest LMC forecasts
David will be joined by Jonathon Poskitt, analyst from LMC Automotive, to present their latest market forecasts.
- Ford Goes Further - the week that was
- Driving Renault's new 48 volt compatible Scénic
- Maserati future models - a global analysis
- Ferrari future models - global analysis
- Planning for life without zero-tariff trading
- New Ford Fiesta delayed until July 2017
- Ford ramps up ADAS on new Fiesta
- Four world cities plan 'removal' of diesels
- Chery-Jaguar Land Rover JV plans factory expansion
- JLR to build redesigned Discovery in two plants