Webinar: Where's the automotive industry heading in 2012?
This event took place on February 9, 2012 at 4pm UK / 11am US / 5pm EUR /12am HKT
Review the results of just-auto's annual automotive industry outlook survey under the guidance of just-auto's editor Dave Leggett. The survey itself canvasses views from automotive industry professionals across the world in areas such as:
- business confidence,
- prospects for vehicle markets,
- OEM winners and losers,
- emerging automotive technologies
Dave Leggett will discuss the survey results, put them in context and add some of his own thoughts on where the industry is heading over the next year.
Latest LMC forecasts
David will be joined by Jonathon Poskitt, analyst from LMC Automotive, to present their latest market forecasts.
- Is Vauxhall car making in the UK doomed?
- Toyota's future model plans and platforms
- New Avant pushes Audi A4 to segment leadership
- THE WEEK - Wireless charging iPhone in Audi
- COMMENT - VW must change its buyer behaviour
- Bosch rejects US emissions conspiracy allegations
- VW supplier dispute ends after major disruption
- Citing Brexit, GM's Opel reduces working hours
- Hannover "very concerned" at VW supplier row
- German supplier body draws lessons from VW dispute
- The Changing World of Car Interiors
- Connected vehicle technologies - forecasts to 2031
- Global electric and hybrid light vehicles market - forecasts to 2031
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle OE exhaust & emissions aftertreatment systems - forecasts to 2031