Webinar: Where's the automotive industry heading in 2012?
This event took place on February 9, 2012 at 4pm UK / 11am US / 5pm EUR /12am HKT
Review the results of just-auto's annual automotive industry outlook survey under the guidance of just-auto's editor Dave Leggett. The survey itself canvasses views from automotive industry professionals across the world in areas such as:
- business confidence,
- prospects for vehicle markets,
- OEM winners and losers,
- emerging automotive technologies
Dave Leggett will discuss the survey results, put them in context and add some of his own thoughts on where the industry is heading over the next year.
Latest LMC forecasts
David will be joined by Jonathon Poskitt, analyst from LMC Automotive, to present their latest market forecasts.
- ANALYSIS: Autonomous cars and interior design
- ANALYSIS: Will the XE work for Jaguar?
- Williams CEO eyes consultancy business expansion
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Celerio and Suzuki's future cars
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Driving for fun...
- Takata recall widens to 33.8m vehicles in US
- INDIA: Renault reveals US$5,000 Kwid global small
- VW autonomous braking slashes insurance claims
- Marchionne warns of NHTSA action costs results
- THAILAND/AUSTRALIA: Details of next Toyota Hilux