Webinar: Where's the automotive industry heading in 2012?
This event took place on February 9, 2012 at 4pm UK / 11am US / 5pm EUR /12am HKT
Review the results of just-auto's annual automotive industry outlook survey under the guidance of just-auto's editor Dave Leggett. The survey itself canvasses views from automotive industry professionals across the world in areas such as:
- business confidence,
- prospects for vehicle markets,
- OEM winners and losers,
- emerging automotive technologies
Dave Leggett will discuss the survey results, put them in context and add some of his own thoughts on where the industry is heading over the next year.
Latest LMC forecasts
David will be joined by Jonathon Poskitt, analyst from LMC Automotive, to present their latest market forecasts.
- VW stands back to let Seat and Skoda shine
- Time is running out for Proton - Analysis
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - Mobileye v Tesla
- Management briefing - Paris motor show preview
- Ford charts path for long-term growth - Analysis
- Paris show world debuts list - Volkswagen I.D.
- Is VW scandal spreading to Audi? Reportedly so
- MG axes Longbridge 'assembly' after five years
- McLaren launches EV
- Magna signs agreement to acquire closures supplier
- Connected vehicle technologies - forecasts to 2031
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates - Latest Monthly Update
- Global light vehicle materials market - forecasts to 2031
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (6503) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Automotive Aftermarket Retail Sales in Germany to 2019: Sales by Channel (Value and Volume Analytics)