Webinar: Geneva Show Review
This event took place on March 13, 2012 at 4pm UK / 11am US / 5pm EUR /12am HKT
A review of the significant new vehicles making their global debuts at the Geneva motor show, led by just-auto's Glenn Brooks.
just-auto's editor Dave Leggett will introduce the major themes from the show and put them in industry context.
Dave will be joined by Glenn Brooks, just-auto's editor of new and future vehicle programmes, who will follow with a detailed presentation which will explore vehicle programmes from the major OEMs.
The webinar will include:
- a look at major themes of the show;
- a review of major new models and show concepts from the vehicle makers;
- a consideration of OEM platform strategies;
- a question and answer session
just-auto's analysis of current and future model programmes is also gathered together in the just-auto Production Life Database (PLDB).
PLDB from just-auto.com is a low-cost, vehicle model database showing the production life of 1554 current and future vehicle models produced globally by 200 brands from 110 vehicle groups.
PLDB is perfect for:
- monitoring future vehicles and current product life cycles by manufacturer;
- gaining accurate platform and future model codenames;
- analysing and tracking joint ventures;
- viewing data by manufacturing group and/or brand
- COMMENT: US JLR plant likely to get a warm welcome
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2014 Peugeot RCZ R
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Paris, the US, Sweden...
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2014 Kia Sportage
- Special management briefing: Paris reflections (2)
- JLR eyes US southern states 'transplant' - paper
- Tatkata airbag recall extended to 7.8m US vehicles
- JLR-Chery JV opens China factory
- Tesla outsells rivals as Europe sales rise 6%
- Ford announces new engine investment for Dagenham
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates (annual subscription)