Webinar: Geneva Show Review
This event took place on March 13, 2012 at 4pm UK / 11am US / 5pm EUR /12am HKT
A review of the significant new vehicles making their global debuts at the Geneva motor show, led by just-auto's Glenn Brooks.
just-auto's editor Dave Leggett will introduce the major themes from the show and put them in industry context.
Dave will be joined by Glenn Brooks, just-auto's editor of new and future vehicle programmes, who will follow with a detailed presentation which will explore vehicle programmes from the major OEMs.
The webinar will include:
- a look at major themes of the show;
- a review of major new models and show concepts from the vehicle makers;
- a consideration of OEM platform strategies;
- a question and answer session
just-auto's analysis of current and future model programmes is also gathered together in the just-auto Production Life Database (PLDB).
PLDB from just-auto.com is a low-cost, vehicle model database showing the production life of 1554 current and future vehicle models produced globally by 200 brands from 110 vehicle groups.
PLDB is perfect for:
- monitoring future vehicles and current product life cycles by manufacturer;
- gaining accurate platform and future model codenames;
- analysing and tracking joint ventures;
- viewing data by manufacturing group and/or brand
- Is Vauxhall car making in the UK doomed?
- Toyota's future model plans and platforms
- New Avant pushes Audi A4 to segment leadership
- THE WEEK - Wireless charging iPhone in Audi
- What will a Tesla electric truck look like?
- Bosch rejects US emissions conspiracy allegations
- VW supplier dispute ends after major disruption
- Citing Brexit, GM's Opel reduces working hours
- Hannover "very concerned" at VW supplier row
- Supplier alleged to have helped VW emissions cheat
- The Changing World of Car Interiors
- Connected vehicle technologies - forecasts to 2031
- Global electric and hybrid light vehicles market - forecasts to 2031
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle OE exhaust & emissions aftertreatment systems - forecasts to 2031