Webinar: Geneva Show Review
This event took place on March 13, 2012 at 4pm UK / 11am US / 5pm EUR /12am HKT
A review of the significant new vehicles making their global debuts at the Geneva motor show, led by just-auto's Glenn Brooks.
just-auto's editor Dave Leggett will introduce the major themes from the show and put them in industry context.
Dave will be joined by Glenn Brooks, just-auto's editor of new and future vehicle programmes, who will follow with a detailed presentation which will explore vehicle programmes from the major OEMs.
The webinar will include:
- a look at major themes of the show;
- a review of major new models and show concepts from the vehicle makers;
- a consideration of OEM platform strategies;
- a question and answer session
just-auto's analysis of current and future model programmes is also gathered together in the just-auto Production Life Database (PLDB).
PLDB from just-auto.com is a low-cost, vehicle model database showing the production life of 1554 current and future vehicle models produced globally by 200 brands from 110 vehicle groups.
PLDB is perfect for:
- monitoring future vehicles and current product life cycles by manufacturer;
- gaining accurate platform and future model codenames;
- analysing and tracking joint ventures;
- viewing data by manufacturing group and/or brand
- ANALYSIS - The four-cylinder Porsche Cayman S
- Mini goes after Qashqai with new F60 Countryman
- Shows, snow - the week
- Interior design and technology - Vauxhall Astra
- AI and the future automotive experience
- Trump threatens German OEMs with 35% US tariffs
- UK quits Single Market but leaves auto door ajar
- Geneva show debut - BMW, Jaguar & Opel premieres
- GM announces $1bn spend on US manufacturing
- Brussels motor show - Jaguar & Skoda debuts
- Global light vehicle instrumentation and cockpits market - forecasts to 2031
- Global light vehicle engine cooling market report - forecasts to 2031
- Global light vehicle roof systems market - forecasts to 2031
- Global light vehicle seating market - forecasts to 2031
- Global light vehicle materials market - forecasts to 2031