Webinar: Geneva Show Review
This event took place on March 13, 2012 at 4pm UK / 11am US / 5pm EUR /12am HKT
A review of the significant new vehicles making their global debuts at the Geneva motor show, led by just-auto's Glenn Brooks.
just-auto's editor Dave Leggett will introduce the major themes from the show and put them in industry context.
Dave will be joined by Glenn Brooks, just-auto's editor of new and future vehicle programmes, who will follow with a detailed presentation which will explore vehicle programmes from the major OEMs.
The webinar will include:
- a look at major themes of the show;
- a review of major new models and show concepts from the vehicle makers;
- a consideration of OEM platform strategies;
- a question and answer session
just-auto's analysis of current and future model programmes is also gathered together in the just-auto Production Life Database (PLDB).
PLDB from just-auto.com is a low-cost, vehicle model database showing the production life of 1554 current and future vehicle models produced globally by 200 brands from 110 vehicle groups.
PLDB is perfect for:
- monitoring future vehicles and current product life cycles by manufacturer;
- gaining accurate platform and future model codenames;
- analysing and tracking joint ventures;
- viewing data by manufacturing group and/or brand
- Auto business confidence hit but holding up
- Recalls redux - the week that was
- Brexit could lift UK auto production – Asian view
- Driving the new Q30, and Infiniti future models
- Audi S8 plus - if 585PS just isn’t enough power
- General Motors re-thinks India strategy - report
- Mixed reaction to Tesla's latest plans
- Volkswagen emissions scandal hits Porsche SE
- Ford rolls out MY2017 smartphone integration
- Mahle opens vehicle engineering centre in UK