Webinar: Geneva Show Review
This event took place on March 13, 2012 at 4pm UK / 11am US / 5pm EUR /12am HKT
A review of the significant new vehicles making their global debuts at the Geneva motor show, led by just-auto's Glenn Brooks.
just-auto's editor Dave Leggett will introduce the major themes from the show and put them in industry context.
Dave will be joined by Glenn Brooks, just-auto's editor of new and future vehicle programmes, who will follow with a detailed presentation which will explore vehicle programmes from the major OEMs.
The webinar will include:
- a look at major themes of the show;
- a review of major new models and show concepts from the vehicle makers;
- a consideration of OEM platform strategies;
- a question and answer session
just-auto's analysis of current and future model programmes is also gathered together in the just-auto Production Life Database (PLDB).
PLDB from just-auto.com is a low-cost, vehicle model database showing the production life of 1554 current and future vehicle models produced globally by 200 brands from 110 vehicle groups.
PLDB is perfect for:
- monitoring future vehicles and current product life cycles by manufacturer;
- gaining accurate platform and future model codenames;
- analysing and tracking joint ventures;
- viewing data by manufacturing group and/or brand
- VW stands back to let Seat and Skoda shine
- Time is running out for Proton - Analysis
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - Mobileye v Tesla
- Management briefing - Paris motor show preview
- Ford charts path for long-term growth - Analysis
- 2016 Paris motor show - premieres list
- Is VW scandal spreading to Audi? Reportedly so
- McLaren launches EV
- MG axes Longbridge 'assembly' after five years
- Toyota drops diesels after VW scandal - Paris show
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates - Latest Monthly Update
- Connected vehicle technologies - forecasts to 2031
- Global light vehicle materials market - forecasts to 2031
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (6503) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Automotive Aftermarket Retail Sales in Germany to 2019: Sales by Channel (Value and Volume Analytics)