Webinar: Future products for the European market
This event took place on October 30, 2012 at 4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 5pm CET /12am HKT
Concept-cars, hybrid vehicles, bio fuel cars, electric cars: a wide and diverse range of vehicles. What will the future bring?
Global debuts of so many new vehicles having been unveiled, concepts which provide a preview of models to come were also much in evidence. A round up of the big-volume models which matter will be provided, as well as a discussion of many future vehicles for the European market in 2013 and out to the end of the decade.
just-auto will be hosting a webinar based on the recent Paris motor show. This webinar is a must for all those interested in the latest products for the European new vehicle market.
Dave Leggett, managing editor of just-auto, will introduce our speaker and moderate our webinar. Dave will also provide an overview of the European market, noting how car sales in the Big Five (Germany, UK, France, Italy & Spain) have been trending throughout 2012
Glenn Brooks, just-auto's editor of New & Future Vehicle Programmes, who spoke to senior executives of several manufacturers active in the European market at the Paris show, will assess the mood of the industry.
The webinar will answer questions such as:
- Can new products help to lift the curtain of gloom that has descended on some markets?
- Which are the brands to watch - who will have the most important new vehicle launches next year?
- Which companies are cancelling or delaying certain future vehicle programmes?
- Is Vauxhall car making in the UK doomed?
- Toyota's future model plans and platforms
- New Avant pushes Audi A4 to segment leadership
- THE WEEK - Wireless charging iPhone in Audi
- COMMENT - VW must change its buyer behaviour
- Bosch rejects US emissions conspiracy allegations
- VW supplier dispute ends after major disruption
- Citing Brexit, GM's Opel reduces working hours
- Hannover "very concerned" at VW supplier row
- German supplier body draws lessons from VW dispute
- The Changing World of Car Interiors
- Connected vehicle technologies - forecasts to 2031
- Global electric and hybrid light vehicles market - forecasts to 2031
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle OE exhaust & emissions aftertreatment systems - forecasts to 2031