Webinar: Future products for the European market
This event took place on October 30, 2012 at 4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 5pm CET /12am HKT
Concept-cars, hybrid vehicles, bio fuel cars, electric cars: a wide and diverse range of vehicles. What will the future bring?
Global debuts of so many new vehicles having been unveiled, concepts which provide a preview of models to come were also much in evidence. A round up of the big-volume models which matter will be provided, as well as a discussion of many future vehicles for the European market in 2013 and out to the end of the decade.
just-auto will be hosting a webinar based on the recent Paris motor show. This webinar is a must for all those interested in the latest products for the European new vehicle market.
Dave Leggett, managing editor of just-auto, will introduce our speaker and moderate our webinar. Dave will also provide an overview of the European market, noting how car sales in the Big Five (Germany, UK, France, Italy & Spain) have been trending throughout 2012
Glenn Brooks, just-auto's editor of New & Future Vehicle Programmes, who spoke to senior executives of several manufacturers active in the European market at the Paris show, will assess the mood of the industry.
The webinar will answer questions such as:
- Can new products help to lift the curtain of gloom that has descended on some markets?
- Which are the brands to watch - who will have the most important new vehicle launches next year?
- Which companies are cancelling or delaying certain future vehicle programmes?
- Management briefing: Paris show preview
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Renault Twingo
- Jaguar's XE spearheads new industrial strategy
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Paris gets closer
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Big fish eaten by bigger fish
- PARIS DEBUTS: Honda Civic Type R & VW Passat GTE
- EC gives Germany two months to comply with MAC
- Renault moves UK Duster production to Romania
- Opel/Vauxhall issues 'do not drive' warning
- Ford's Americas chief sees 17m light vehicle sales
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Ethiopia - ISA Country Report
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Analysis of over 140 Lithium-based Rechargeable Battery Manufacturers: Chemistry, Strategy, Success
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report