Automotive Industry Webinars
just-auto's free-to-attend webinars provide analysis of topical automotive issues and sectors. Some can also be accessed on-demand afterwards. We work in alliance with industry specialists and partners to deliver compelling automotive webinars on the issues of the day.
Webinars that you may have missed
Introducing Scott Bader’s Crestapol 1250LV High Performance Acrylic Resin; Features, Benefits and Success Stories in Automotive
February 11, 2014 at 10:30am
During this webinar Neil Gray, Global Business Manager at Crestapol Resins and Alejandro Castro de la Iglesia, Dr. técnico y comercial at Resinas Castro, S.L. will give an overview of the performance of Crestapol 1250LV, the laminating resin with excellent toughness and high mechanical strength.
February 27, 2013 at 3PM (GMT)
Review the results of the 2013 annual Confidence Survey under the guidance of just-auto's editor Dave Leggett.
October 30, 2012 at 4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 5pm CET /12am HKT
Global debuts of so many new vehicles having been unveiled, concepts which provide a preview of models to come were also much in evidence. A round up of the big-volume models which matter will be provided, as well as a discussion of many future vehicles for the European market in 2013 and out to the end of the decade.
July 10, 2012 at 4pm UK / 11am US / 5pm EUR /12am HKT
Lead research analyst Matthew Beecham summarises key developments in the fast-moving world of automotive glazing.
March 13, 2012 at 4pm UK / 11am US / 5pm EUR /12am HKT
A review of the innovations and significant new products shown at the Geneva Show led by Glenn Brooks - just-auto’s new vehicle product specialist.
February 9, 2012 at 4pm UK / 11am US / 5pm EUR /12am HKT
Review the results of just-auto's annual automotive industry outlook survey under the guidance of just-auto's editor Dave Leggett.
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: iOS (and Android) in the car
- COMMENT: Russian auto jitters in Crimea poker
- INTERVIEW: Ford of Europe's chief, Stephen Odell
- GENEVA WRAP: Europe still struggles, future bright
- PRODUCT EYE: Kia pro_cee'd GT
- Jaguar recruits Beckham as China brand ambassador
- Geely to axe domestic brands
- Tata mulls platform collaboration with Chery
- Car sales in Western Europe up 5.1% in February
- Ford director emeritus, William Clay Ford, dies
- Dacia: The no frills automotive brand, that is becoming a serious world contender
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- China’s One-Child Policy is Shaping a New Automotive Landscape
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Auto Parts Manufacturing in China