Automotive Industry Webinars
just-auto's free-to-attend webinars provide analysis of topical automotive issues and sectors. Some can also be accessed on-demand afterwards. We work in alliance with industry specialists and partners to deliver compelling automotive webinars on the issues of the day.
Webinars that you may have missed
April 11, 2014 at 3PM (BST) / 2PM (UTC)
In this webinar, just-auto managing editor Dave Leggett will run through the results from our 2014 confidence survey, in which our readers tell us how they see the year panning out for the industry - with a focus on areas including business confidence, the prospects for major national car markets, the take up of electric vehicles and hybrids and autonomous vehicles. Dave will be joined once again by Jonathon Poskitt, senior analyst from professional forecasters LMC Automotive. Jonathon will revi
Introducing Scott Bader’s Crestapol 1250LV High Performance Acrylic Resin; Features, Benefits and Success Stories in Automotive
February 11, 2014 at 10:30am
During this webinar Neil Gray, Global Business Manager at Crestapol Resins and Alejandro Castro de la Iglesia, Dr. técnico y comercial at Resinas Castro, S.L. will give an overview of the performance of Crestapol 1250LV, the laminating resin with excellent toughness and high mechanical strength.
February 27, 2013 at 3PM (GMT)
Review the results of the 2013 annual Confidence Survey under the guidance of just-auto's editor Dave Leggett.
October 30, 2012 at 4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 5pm CET /12am HKT
Global debuts of so many new vehicles having been unveiled, concepts which provide a preview of models to come were also much in evidence. A round up of the big-volume models which matter will be provided, as well as a discussion of many future vehicles for the European market in 2013 and out to the end of the decade.
July 10, 2012 at 4pm UK / 11am US / 5pm EUR /12am HKT
Lead research analyst Matthew Beecham summarises key developments in the fast-moving world of automotive glazing.
March 13, 2012 at 4pm UK / 11am US / 5pm EUR /12am HKT
A review of the innovations and significant new products shown at the Geneva Show led by Glenn Brooks - just-auto’s new vehicle product specialist.
February 9, 2012 at 4pm UK / 11am US / 5pm EUR /12am HKT
Review the results of just-auto's annual automotive industry outlook survey under the guidance of just-auto's editor Dave Leggett.
- ANALYSIS: The models to be axed by PSA's Tavares
- Management briefing: UK engine manufacturing (1)
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The bubble car returns
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Carlos sharpens the knife
- COMMENT: PSA's Tavares plots turnaround
- BEIJING DEBUTS: New Cruze, but old model to remain
- 2014 NYIAS: List of world premieres
- PSA issues new business plan
- Discovery Sport to replace Land Rover's Freelander
- Former Bentley chief returns for another round
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Plunkett's Automobile Industry Almanac 2014: Automobile Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Global light vehicle materials market 2008 to 2028