Blog: Why you should fly south for the winter
Graeme Roberts | 14 December 2012
Just as the Arctic lifts (slightly) from the UK came this from a colleague in an email headed 'Why wimps go south for winter'.
If you're a snowbird, you're lucky. Some of us are regretting we didn't install winter tyres...
Opel has put out a short video of the still-secret Corsa OPC being driven in turn by Joachim Winkelhock and CEO Karl-Thomas Neumann....
Interesting news today that Ford is significantly raising output of the Fiesta in Germany in Q1 (other models, too, but mainly Fiesta). The move prompts a number of thoughts....
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Porsche Cayenne S E-Hybrid
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Ship shape and not too bent
- ASEAN vehicle market down almost 10% in 2014
- What now for docked Hoegh Osaka cargo?
- RESEARCH ANALYSIS: Review of instrumentation
- JLR recreates 1948 line for Defender plant tour
- Most cars unscathed by Osaka drama: ship owner
- Ford 2014 operating profit plunges $2.3bn
- "Bumps and dents" for some driveable Hoegh cars
- GENEVA DEBUTS: Opel Corsa OPC & VW Golf GTD estate