Blog: Why you should fly south for the winter
Graeme Roberts | 14 December 2012
Just as the Arctic lifts (slightly) from the UK came this from a colleague in an email headed 'Why wimps go south for winter'.
If you're a snowbird, you're lucky. Some of us are regretting we didn't install winter tyres...
I'm starting to get a small idea of the scale of things here in China, but really, I'm only scratching the surface of this vast country....
Given the startling complexity of obtaining a journalist visa for China - the code 'J2' is now indelibly stamped on my mind - it was with some surprise how swiftly I managed to sail through airport im...
- What does 'Brexit' mean for the auto sector?
- And so Brexit begins - The Week That Was
- Toyota finally makes an economical Prius
- Active suspension systems - briefing
- The self-driving Volvo is getting closer
- "No trade barriers" says FKG amid Brexit fallout
- 'Business as usual,' says Tata's Jaguar Land Rover
- Goodwood FoS 2016 world premieres
- VDA warns against post-Brexit customs barriers
- Volvo starts V90 production