Blog: Why you should fly south for the winter
Graeme Roberts | 14 December 2012
Just as the Arctic lifts (slightly) from the UK came this from a colleague in an email headed 'Why wimps go south for winter'.
If you're a snowbird, you're lucky. Some of us are regretting we didn't install winter tyres...
OK, I know I should get out more, but, as well as being a big fan of current auto manufacturing (BMW is always good for an annual show 'n' tell), ...
Mitsubishi is in the news today and it reminded me of a bit of history. Some of you may recall the auto industry and Japanese public were stunned when it emerged in the summer of 2000 that Mitsubishi ...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - Diesel developments
- Comment - emissions 'failures' hardly a surprise
- ANALYSIS - supercharged Jaguar XF
- ANALYSIS - 2016 Kia Carnival Platinum
- RESEARCH SNAPSHOT - Moving closer to self-driving
- JLR achieves aluminium recycling milestone
- Ford books record Q1 pre-tax profit
- Ford to idle top-selling truck's plant for a week
- German government incentivises electric car sales
- Mitsubishi orders plunge in crisis