Blog: Welcome to the Mother Hood: Fiat's 500L campaign
Glenn Brooks | 18 December 2012
Fiat GB and its ad agency are hoping a rapping mum will help get the new 500L off to a strong sales start. See what you think of this video.
Making cars where you sell them makes sense on a number of grounds. It can be a way to save on shipping costs, exploit lower manufacturing costs, avoid import tariffs and reduce exchange rate risks....
The Paris Show seems a long time ago now, but I have been sent a link to a BBC news item in which just-auto's editor makes a brief appearance....
It was interesting to speak with UK prime minister David Cameron yesterday. I didn't have much time, so I went for the European question....
- COMMENT: US JLR plant likely to get a warm welcome
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Interesting, interesting...
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Mitsubishi's top-selling PHEV
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2014 Peugeot RCZ R
- COMMENT: FKG keeps ears on the track in Gothenburg
- Tatkata airbag recall extended to 7.8m US vehicles
- JLR-Chery JV opens China factory
- Daimler restructures cooperation with Tesla
- JLR eyes US southern states 'transplant' - paper
- UK: Vauxhall goes after Ford with Corsa pricing
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates (annual subscription)
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report