Blog: US auto dealers v Tesla - round two [ding!]
Graeme Roberts | 26 October 2012
Having started with an electrified roadster using a Lotus body, Tesla has moved on to luxury four-door sedans but its direct sales model has upset established US car dealers
From US colleague John Voelcker comes this clip about the war being waged between Tesla and established auto dealers over the luxury EV maker's sales and distribution model.
From a UK perspective, all I can add is this: remember Tesco Cars....?
Sadly, returned vets don't always get the help they need, returning to civvy life with physical and mental scars yet to heal fully....
The hype over Tesla's so-called 'Gigafactory' is reaching new levels with the release of drone footage showing its sheer size....
LMC Automotive has a forecasting event with a very strong European focus coming up....
Earlier this year, Opel said that CEO Karl-Thomas Neumann would expand his social communication activities to LinkedIn as a member of the "influencer" programme limited to 500 participants worldwide...
- ANALYSIS - Jaguar takes on Porsche with F-PACE
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - platforms to go to
- Peugeot steps up a gear with new 3008
- Delphi Powertrain VP on compliance - Q&A
- Geely/Volvo architecture cooperation bears fruit
- Peugeot reveals revamped 3008 compact SUV
- Tesla chooses Mando for autonomous technology
- US and UK motorists divided on driverless cars
- GKN wins plug-in AWD axle deal
- Ford recalls 271,000 F-150s for brake job