Blog: Train, Minister?
Graeme Roberts | 10 January 2013
Gotta love it. A do-as-I-say-not-as-I-do British MP and government minister - of railways, no less - gets his come-uppance courtesy of newspapers the said government has just finished investigating.
Wonder how long he'll keep taking the train with the rest of the plebs?
Earlier this year, Opel said that CEO Karl-Thomas Neumann would expand his social communication activities to LinkedIn as a member of the "influencer" programme limited to 500 participants worldwide...
We’re well into Q1 results season and there are one or two interesting straws in the wind....
OK, I know I should get out more, but, as well as being a big fan of current auto manufacturing (BMW is always good for an annual show 'n' tell), ...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - Diesel developments
- Federal-Mogul on trends in the plug market - Q&A
- Carlos Ghosn interview
- Comment - emissions 'failures' hardly a surprise
- ANALYSIS - 2016 Subaru Legacy/Liberty 3.6
- BMW launches 'big battery' i3 EV
- BMW Q1 operating profit down 2.5%
- Volvo Cars swings to profit in Q1
- Ford claims factory fit first for F-150 strobes
- Autonomous cars to shake up car insurance