Blog: Train, Minister?
Graeme Roberts | 10 January 2013
Gotta love it. A do-as-I-say-not-as-I-do British MP and government minister - of railways, no less - gets his come-uppance courtesy of newspapers the said government has just finished investigating.
Wonder how long he'll keep taking the train with the rest of the plebs?
We can forget just how amazing some of the technology in the latest production cars is. This video from HMA is a terrific reminder....
TMC continues to promote Japan's Ha-Mo car sharing scheme via its own i-Road commuter model. The latest promotional video is worth a look....
Thoughts are turning to future mobility today. There's an event on this subject in London next week that I will be attending on Wednesday....
Opel and Vauxhall will issue images and details of the next Corsa to the media on 9 July. But as often happens, some papped shots have already appeared....
- COMMENT: Electric avenue fires Formula E to life
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Citroën C4 Cactus
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: D-Max lifts Isuzu sales by 85%
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Advanced tech drives the news
- INTERVIEW: Anne Ruthmann, Citroën C4 Cactus PM
- JLR develops "self-learning vehicle"
- UK: Technical details of JLR Ingenium engines
- PARIS PREVIEW: Opel/Vauxhall Corsa images
- TRW receives takeover approach from ZF – report
- Williams' F1 opens new engineering facility
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2028
- Global electrified light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018
- New Cars: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Making Cars with CFRTP: Cheap, and Ready for Volume Production