Blog: Train, Minister?
Graeme Roberts | 10 January 2013
Gotta love it. A do-as-I-say-not-as-I-do British MP and government minister - of railways, no less - gets his come-uppance courtesy of newspapers the said government has just finished investigating.
Wonder how long he'll keep taking the train with the rest of the plebs?
Overseas readers may be picking up media reports of a 'fracas' and a presenter's suspension at popular BBC TV programme Top Gear and wondering what's going on....
General Motors' European chief, Karl-Thomas Neumann, was on good form in Geneva this week....
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Chinese scoop up Pirelli
- ANALYSIS: Depressed Thai market forces rethink
- ANALYSIS: VW Group - success and succession
- Q&A with Victrex
- ANALYSIS: UK supplier industry perks up
- Jaguar Land Rover announces Whitley R&D expansion
- Jaguar unveils second generation XF in London
- New York show debuts: Scion iA added
- Tata's Jaguar Land Rover announces GBP 600m spend
- Carl-Peter Forster leads London black cabs company