Blog: THAT Tesla test drive review
Glenn Brooks | 14 February 2013
Tesla continues to dispute the facts published in a review of its latest Model S electric car. Before I made up my own mind, I wanted to see what could have caused Tesla CEO Elon Musk to have become so incensed by a journalist working for The New York Times.
The review, which the Times' sub-editor has chosen to entitle 'Stalled Out On Tesla's Electric Highway' is here.
Well, on average, male and 33.5 years of age, with average annual household income of $175,000. There's some interesting stuff here in a survey of 800 premium brand car customers in China carried out...
- ANALYSIS: Hyundai axes Veloster, goes after Toyota
- Review of 2014 (1)
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Bleak Christmas ahead for some
- ANALYSIS: Future models for North America - Part 2
- ANALYSIS: Future models for North America - Part 1
- Ford union to block "even a screwdriver" at Genk
- JLR research removes blind spots
- Genk mayor organises "loudest shift" as Ford exits
- NHTSA lists Ford, Jaguar and Porsche recalls
- Bye, Chrysler, hello FCA US
- Global light diesel vehicles market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029