Blog: THAT Tesla test drive review
Glenn Brooks | 14 February 2013
Tesla continues to dispute the facts published in a review of its latest Model S electric car. Before I made up my own mind, I wanted to see what could have caused Tesla CEO Elon Musk to have become so incensed by a journalist working for The New York Times.
The review, which the Times' sub-editor has chosen to entitle 'Stalled Out On Tesla's Electric Highway' is here.
Interesting news today that Ford is significantly raising output of the Fiesta in Germany in Q1 (other models, too, but mainly Fiesta). The move prompts a number of thoughts....
- Has Audi reached a model proliferation limit?
- ANALYSIS: Europe's car market in 2014, and 2015
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: New Hondas and the ship's up
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Honda CR-V update
- COMMENT: Deckchair army surveys smart Hoegh work
- Weather dashes Hoegh tow but heavy list reducing
- JLR's 'Bike Sense' technology
- Salvers look to slash Hoegh list to 5° for tow
- Toyota puts the brakes on sales expectations
- Volkswagen Golf stays top of European chart
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle OE wheels market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle front end modules market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE connectivity market- forecasts to 2029