Blog: Saab 9-3 pics emerge
Glenn Brooks | 21 February 2013
Images of what would have been the next Saab 9-3 have surfaced on the web. The cars were apparently presented as prototypes to Pang Da executives some 18 months back.
Looking at them I found myself wondering just what the creator of these cars, Jason Castriota, is doing now.
Radio is a media medium that fascinates me....
The dinosaurs are back? No, that's not a reference to the Top Gear Three who are reportedly readying for a Netflix rebirth....
- COMMENT: ADAS rollout comes with human issues
- COMMENT: Why the VW Touareg Hybrid had to die
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Driving for fun...
- ANALYSIS: Will the XE work for Jaguar?
- ANALYSIS: Autonomous cars and interior design
- Chinese brands have failed to catch on in Brazil
- London coming back on motor show circuit
- Marchionne merger overtures to GM's Barra rebuffed
- Finally, Ford's Mustang is 'official' for Europe
- Volvo China plant starts US exports
- Heavy Duty Trucks Market in Europe 2015-2019
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle OE connectivity market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029