Blog: Saab 9-3 pics emerge
Glenn Brooks | 21 February 2013
Images of what would have been the next Saab 9-3 have surfaced on the web. The cars were apparently presented as prototypes to Pang Da executives some 18 months back.
Looking at them I found myself wondering just what the creator of these cars, Jason Castriota, is doing now.
I'm starting to get a small idea of the scale of things here in China, but really, I'm only scratching the surface of this vast country....
Given the startling complexity of obtaining a journalist visa for China - the code 'J2' is now indelibly stamped on my mind - it was with some surprise how swiftly I managed to sail through airport im...
- Brexit could lift UK auto production – Asian view
- Audi S8 plus - if 585PS just isn’t enough power
- Recalls redux - the week that was
- Driving the new Q30, and Infiniti future models
- Ford and Lincoln future models into the 2020s
- Mixed reaction to Tesla's latest plans
- Why has Teslamotors.com become Tesla.com?
- General Motors Europe in profit as records tumble
- Hyundai's Genesis G90 outsells German luxury cars
- Volkswagen emissions scandal hits Porsche SE