Blog: Saab 9-3 pics emerge
Glenn Brooks | 21 February 2013
Images of what would have been the next Saab 9-3 have surfaced on the web. The cars were apparently presented as prototypes to Pang Da executives some 18 months back.
Looking at them I found myself wondering just what the creator of these cars, Jason Castriota, is doing now.
Mercedes-Benz has wasted no time in basking in Germany's reflected glory of winning the World Cup on Sunday night and becoming the first side since reunification to lift the golden trophy....
We can forget just how amazing some of the technology in the latest production cars is. This video from HMA is a terrific reminder....
TMC continues to promote Japan's Ha-Mo car sharing scheme via its own i-Road commuter model. The latest promotional video is worth a look....
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: BMW X4
- Kia K900 knocks on big brands' door
- Global light vehicle market developments
- PLDB: Future Models - what's new this month
- Daimler - Q2 results insight
- Ford Europe finally makes a pre-tax buck
- Ford changes R&D chief
- Opel axing Ampera, promises replacement EV
- New boss for Lincoln as Fields acts swiftly
- Ford Fiesta now UK's top all-time nameplate