Blog: Robots building the Tesla Model S: the video
Glenn Brooks | 18 July 2013
Wired has been inside the former NUMMI factory in San Francisco's Bay Area to see the Model S being manufactured, from sheet steel to finished product.
I'm starting to get a small idea of the scale of things here in China, but really, I'm only scratching the surface of this vast country....
Given the startling complexity of obtaining a journalist visa for China - the code 'J2' is now indelibly stamped on my mind - it was with some surprise how swiftly I managed to sail through airport im...
- Recalls redux - the week that was
- Brexit could lift UK auto production – Asian view
- Audi S8 plus - if 585PS just isn’t enough power
- Driving the new Q30, and Infiniti future models
- Ford and Lincoln future models into the 2020s
- General Motors re-thinks India strategy - report
- Mixed reaction to Tesla's latest plans
- Volkswagen emissions scandal hits Porsche SE
- Auto business confidence hit but holding up
- Mahle opens vehicle engineering centre in UK