Blog: Robots building the Tesla Model S: the video
Glenn Brooks | 18 July 2013
Wired has been inside the former NUMMI factory in San Francisco's Bay Area to see the Model S being manufactured, from sheet steel to finished product.
This is really nicely done - an ingenious way of linking the five-door Civic to the forthcoming, 280+PS Type R....
EV battery range is an interesting area, not least because any discrepancy between claimed range and actual could be pretty significant when margins for error are low and distances travelled are not a...
It's rare that a writer on one publication will take direct aim at another publication's work....
SEAT has sent a drone up to film outside and inside its 2.8 million m2 Martorell plant....
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Maserati Ghibli diesel
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Interesting, interesting...
- COMMENT: US JLR plant likely to get a warm welcome
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Mitsubishi's top-selling PHEV
- ANALYSIS: Q1-Q3 ASEAN sales down 11%
- Protests grow against VW recall action in China
- SAO PAULO DEBUTS: Multiple additions
- Audi reportedly scraps A6 Hybrid
- Under new Ford CEO, new life beckons for Lincoln
- LA DEBUTS: Porsche Panamera Exclusive Series
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates (annual subscription)
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global light vehicle OE exhaust & emissions aftertreatment systems - forecasts to 2029
- Global Automotive Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Systems Market 2014-2018
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report