Blog: Robots building the Tesla Model S: the video
Glenn Brooks | 18 July 2013
Wired has been inside the former NUMMI factory in San Francisco's Bay Area to see the Model S being manufactured, from sheet steel to finished product.
Here's a really heart-warming story about how some of the technology currently being used to develop autonomous cars was used to really make a former racing driver's day....
Jiangling brand Landwind is causing waves at Shanghai with its X7 SUV that bears a very strong resemblance to Land Rover's hugely successful Range Rover Evoque....
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: What's a Waku Waku tailgate?
- COMMENT: Volkswagen's Piech got a lot right
- ANALYSIS: Can Evoque remain JLR’s golden goose?
- ANALYSIS: VW & Toyota losing the SUV race in China
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Volkswagen Polo BlueGT & GTI
- JAPAN: Honda reveals clever ‘Waku Waku’ tailgate
- Piech ploy over Winterkorn fail, VW chairman quits
- Ford moves Go!Drive UK car sharing into next phase
- 2015 SHANGHAI SHOW: World premieres
- BREAKING NEWS: Piëch quits Volkswagen board
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wheels market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wipers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE shock absorbers market- forecasts to 2029