Blog: Robots building the Tesla Model S: the video
Glenn Brooks | 18 July 2013
Wired has been inside the former NUMMI factory in San Francisco's Bay Area to see the Model S being manufactured, from sheet steel to finished product.
Given the attention Tesla EVs attract, it's easy to forget entrepreneur and founder Elon Musk has fingers in other pies - notably operating space ships. Which can be a bit risky....
The replacement for the Cadillac SRX has been photographed in production form. Could this be the most convincing vehicle yet for the brand's sometimes overly edgy design?...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: 'Game changing' configurator
- COMMENT: The diminution of Fiat
- Briefing: Active safety systems
- COMMENT: BMW & Mercedes battle over self parking
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Leon X-Perience & SEAT SE376
- JUST THE FACTS: 2016 Audi A4 first look
- VW plans low cost car family
- McLaren Automotive posts second year of profit
- Audi is first customer for new car configurator
- BMW reveals redesigned Mini Clubman
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE connectivity market- forecasts to 2029
- Magna International Inc. (MG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global electric light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018
- Global light vehicle OE starter motors and alternators market- forecasts to 2029