Blog: Robots building the Tesla Model S: the video
Glenn Brooks | 18 July 2013
Wired has been inside the former NUMMI factory in San Francisco's Bay Area to see the Model S being manufactured, from sheet steel to finished product.
Well, on average, male and 33.5 years of age, with average annual household income of $175,000. There's some interesting stuff here in a survey of 800 premium brand car customers in China carried out...
Ford has continued its idea of assembling a Mustang high up inside a skyscraper. First it was done in New York, now in Dubai. But look closely at who was putting the car together....
- ANALYSIS: Hyundai axes Veloster, goes after Toyota
- ANALYSIS: Future models for North America - Part 2
- Review of 2014 (1)
- ANALYSIS: Future models for North America - Part 1
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Another year races by
- Genk mayor organises "loudest shift" as Ford exits
- Punch Genk offer "missed opportunity": Mayor
- Pay deal lifts strike threat at Jaguar Land Rover
- PSA UK announces new senior management structure
- JLR research removes blind spots