Blog: PSA Peugeot Citroen's EMP2 platform on YouTube
Glenn Brooks | 23 January 2013
A new video on PSA's YouTube channel demonstrates the firm's forthcoming EMP2 architecture.
I wrote a news item about this new platform yesterday, and I've now updated it, having learned more about EMP2. One of the surprises is that PSA will replace a core model, the Peugeot 308, after just six years of European production. The successor model, which will also be called 308, is due to enter production later this year, not 2014 as previously thought.
If you're looking for the full PSA media pack on EMP2, you'll find it here.
Radio is a media medium that fascinates me....
The dinosaurs are back? No, that's not a reference to the Top Gear Three who are reportedly readying for a Netflix rebirth....
- COMMENT: ADAS rollout comes with human issues
- COMMENT: Why the VW Touareg Hybrid had to die
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Driving for fun...
- ANALYSIS: Will the XE work for Jaguar?
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: London on the show circuit?
- Chinese brands have failed to catch on in Brazil
- London coming back on motor show circuit
- Finally, Ford's Mustang is 'official' for Europe
- Marchionne merger overtures to GM's Barra rebuffed
- Volvo China plant starts US exports
- Heavy Duty Trucks Market in Europe 2015-2019
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle OE connectivity market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029