Blog: PSA Peugeot Citroen's EMP2 platform on YouTube
Glenn Brooks | 23 January 2013
A new video on PSA's YouTube channel demonstrates the firm's forthcoming EMP2 architecture.
I wrote a news item about this new platform yesterday, and I've now updated it, having learned more about EMP2. One of the surprises is that PSA will replace a core model, the Peugeot 308, after just six years of European production. The successor model, which will also be called 308, is due to enter production later this year, not 2014 as previously thought.
If you're looking for the full PSA media pack on EMP2, you'll find it here.
OK, I know I should get out more, but, as well as being a big fan of current auto manufacturing (BMW is always good for an annual show 'n' tell), ...
Mitsubishi is in the news today and it reminded me of a bit of history. Some of you may recall the auto industry and Japanese public were stunned when it emerged in the summer of 2000 that Mitsubishi ...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - Diesel developments
- Federal-Mogul on trends in the plug market - Q&A
- Comment - emissions 'failures' hardly a surprise
- ANALYSIS - supercharged Jaguar XF
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - VW agrees a deal with the US
- BMW launches 'big battery' i3 EV
- BMW Q1 operating profit down 2.5%
- Ford to idle top-selling truck's plant for a week
- Autonomous cars to shake up car insurance
- Mitsubishi orders plunge in crisis