Blog: PSA Peugeot Citroen's EMP2 platform on YouTube
Glenn Brooks | 23 January 2013
A new video on PSA's YouTube channel demonstrates the firm's forthcoming EMP2 architecture.
I wrote a news item about this new platform yesterday, and I've now updated it, having learned more about EMP2. One of the surprises is that PSA will replace a core model, the Peugeot 308, after just six years of European production. The successor model, which will also be called 308, is due to enter production later this year, not 2014 as previously thought.
If you're looking for the full PSA media pack on EMP2, you'll find it here.
Well, on average, male and 33.5 years of age, with average annual household income of $175,000. There's some interesting stuff here in a survey of 800 premium brand car customers in China carried out...
Ford has continued its idea of assembling a Mustang high up inside a skyscraper. First it was done in New York, now in Dubai. But look closely at who was putting the car together....
- ANALYSIS: Hyundai axes Veloster, goes after Toyota
- Review of 2014 (1)
- ANALYSIS: Future models for North America - Part 2
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Bleak Christmas ahead for some
- ANALYSIS: Future models for North America - Part 1
- Ford union to block "even a screwdriver" at Genk
- JLR research removes blind spots
- Genk mayor organises "loudest shift" as Ford exits
- NHTSA lists Ford, Jaguar and Porsche recalls
- Bye, Chrysler, hello FCA US
- Global light diesel vehicles market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029