Blog: PSA Peugeot Citroen's EMP2 platform on YouTube
Glenn Brooks | 23 January 2013
A new video on PSA's YouTube channel demonstrates the firm's forthcoming EMP2 architecture.
I wrote a news item about this new platform yesterday, and I've now updated it, having learned more about EMP2. One of the surprises is that PSA will replace a core model, the Peugeot 308, after just six years of European production. The successor model, which will also be called 308, is due to enter production later this year, not 2014 as previously thought.
If you're looking for the full PSA media pack on EMP2, you'll find it here.
- ANALYSIS: MG on the road to nowhere
- ANALYSIS: Can Evoque remain JLR’s golden goose?
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Land Rover Defender
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The year is flying by...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: It's good news week....
- First Solihull Jaguar leaps into production
- GKN claims world first for integrated FCA AWD
- Shanghai show debuts list updated
- Regulator fines Deloitte over MG Rover failures
- GERMANY: Mazda outsells Nissan as Qashqai crashes
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle OE shock absorbers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wheels market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wipers market- forecasts to 2029