Blog: PSA Peugeot Citroen's EMP2 platform on YouTube
Glenn Brooks | 23 January 2013
A new video on PSA's YouTube channel demonstrates the firm's forthcoming EMP2 architecture.
I wrote a news item about this new platform yesterday, and I've now updated it, having learned more about EMP2. One of the surprises is that PSA will replace a core model, the Peugeot 308, after just six years of European production. The successor model, which will also be called 308, is due to enter production later this year, not 2014 as previously thought.
If you're looking for the full PSA media pack on EMP2, you'll find it here.
With RHD Tesla cars only going on sale in the UK in recent weeks, it's way too early to be talking about the ownership experience. But in the US, it's a different story....
Ah, the old chestnut of the promise of the automotive brand, the core brand values and what the brand says about the driver....
- INTERVIEW: Audi's 'Mr RHD' retires
- Kia K900 knocks on big brands' door
- Global light vehicle market developments
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2015MY Mitsubishi L200 Barbarian
- INTERVIEW: Tesla UK country manager Georg Ell
- Jaguar Land Rover buys British classic cars hoard
- New alloy developed for new Jag
- JLR China cuts prices amid anti-trust probe
- Tata Motors to assemble in Venezuela
- Peugeot-Citroën edges into the black