Blog: PSA Peugeot Citroen's EMP2 platform on YouTube
Glenn Brooks | 23 January 2013
A new video on PSA's YouTube channel demonstrates the firm's forthcoming EMP2 architecture.
I wrote a news item about this new platform yesterday, and I've now updated it, having learned more about EMP2. One of the surprises is that PSA will replace a core model, the Peugeot 308, after just six years of European production. The successor model, which will also be called 308, is due to enter production later this year, not 2014 as previously thought.
If you're looking for the full PSA media pack on EMP2, you'll find it here.
Sadly, returned vets don't always get the help they need, returning to civvy life with physical and mental scars yet to heal fully....
The hype over Tesla's so-called 'Gigafactory' is reaching new levels with the release of drone footage showing its sheer size....
LMC Automotive has a forecasting event with a very strong European focus coming up....
Earlier this year, Opel said that CEO Karl-Thomas Neumann would expand his social communication activities to LinkedIn as a member of the "influencer" programme limited to 500 participants worldwide...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - platforms to go to
- General Motors' platform strategy decoded
- Geely/Volvo architecture cooperation bears fruit
- Delphi Powertrain VP on compliance - Q&A
- Dayco on building aftermarket brand identity - Q&A
- Peugeot reveals revamped 3008 compact SUV
- US and UK motorists divided on driverless cars
- Geely raises capital for electric London cabs
- Volvo previews 2017 40 series on CMA platform
- Global NCAP fails five Indian cars in crash test