Blog: Opel-Vauxhall's Project Junior gets a model name at last
Glenn Brooks | 8 May 2012
Opel Adam prototype
The wait is over and there was truth in the rumour: both Opel and Vauxhall versions of the Junior small car project are to be called 'Adam'.
The Adam won't be seen in the metal until the Paris show in late September, with LHD cars reaching showroooms across Europe just in time for Christmas. The Vauxhall Adam plus Ireland's Opel model will follow in early 2013.
The announcement of this new model's name also sees us publishing our first list of cars making a global debut at Paris. You can find it here.
This is really nicely done - an ingenious way of linking the five-door Civic to the forthcoming, 280+PS Type R....
EV battery range is an interesting area, not least because any discrepancy between claimed range and actual could be pretty significant when margins for error are low and distances travelled are not a...
It's rare that a writer on one publication will take direct aim at another publication's work....
SEAT has sent a drone up to film outside and inside its 2.8 million m2 Martorell plant....
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Maserati Ghibli diesel
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Interesting, interesting...
- COMMENT: US JLR plant likely to get a warm welcome
- ANALYSIS: Q1-Q3 ASEAN sales down 11%
- INTERVIEW: Ford Europe COO Barb Samardzich
- SAO PAULO SHOW: World premieres
- Protests grow against VW recall action in China
- Audi reportedly scraps A6 Hybrid
- Under new Ford CEO, new life beckons for Lincoln
- LA DEBUTS: Porsche Panamera Exclusive Series
- Global light vehicle OE exhaust & emissions aftertreatment systems - forecasts to 2029
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global Automotive Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Systems Market 2014-2018
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global CNG Vehicles Market 2014-2018