Blog: Opel-Vauxhall's Project Junior gets a model name at last
Glenn Brooks | 8 May 2012
Opel Adam prototype
The wait is over and there was truth in the rumour: both Opel and Vauxhall versions of the Junior small car project are to be called 'Adam'.
The Adam won't be seen in the metal until the Paris show in late September, with LHD cars reaching showroooms across Europe just in time for Christmas. The Vauxhall Adam plus Ireland's Opel model will follow in early 2013.
The announcement of this new model's name also sees us publishing our first list of cars making a global debut at Paris. You can find it here.
Mercedes-Benz has wasted no time in basking in Germany's reflected glory of winning the World Cup on Sunday night and becoming the first side since reunification to lift the golden trophy....
We can forget just how amazing some of the technology in the latest production cars is. This video from HMA is a terrific reminder....
TMC continues to promote Japan's Ha-Mo car sharing scheme via its own i-Road commuter model. The latest promotional video is worth a look....
- Kia K900 knocks on big brands' door
- Daimler - Q2 results insight
- Global light vehicle market developments
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Results season again
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: BMW X4
- Ford Europe finally makes a pre-tax buck
- Jaguar Land Rover buys British classic cars hoard
- Union puzzled no buyer for Unipart Automotive
- Warwick University chosen as APC hub
- New boss for Lincoln as Fields acts swiftly