Blog: Opel-Vauxhall's Project Junior gets a model name at last
Glenn Brooks | 8 May 2012
Opel Adam prototype
The wait is over and there was truth in the rumour: both Opel and Vauxhall versions of the Junior small car project are to be called 'Adam'.
The Adam won't be seen in the metal until the Paris show in late September, with LHD cars reaching showroooms across Europe just in time for Christmas. The Vauxhall Adam plus Ireland's Opel model will follow in early 2013.
The announcement of this new model's name also sees us publishing our first list of cars making a global debut at Paris. You can find it here.
I'm starting to get a small idea of the scale of things here in China, but really, I'm only scratching the surface of this vast country....
Given the startling complexity of obtaining a journalist visa for China - the code 'J2' is now indelibly stamped on my mind - it was with some surprise how swiftly I managed to sail through airport im...
- Audi S8 plus - if 585PS just isn’t enough power
- Brexit could lift UK auto production – Asian view
- Recalls redux - the week that was
- Driving the new Q30, and Infiniti future models
- Ford and Lincoln future models into the 2020s
- Mixed reaction to Tesla's latest plans
- General Motors Europe in profit as records tumble
- Why has Teslamotors.com become Tesla.com?
- General Motors re-thinks India strategy - report
- Volkswagen emissions scandal hits Porsche SE