Blog: Opel-Vauxhall's Project Junior gets a model name at last
Glenn Brooks | 8 May 2012
Opel Adam prototype
The wait is over and there was truth in the rumour: both Opel and Vauxhall versions of the Junior small car project are to be called 'Adam'.
The Adam won't be seen in the metal until the Paris show in late September, with LHD cars reaching showroooms across Europe just in time for Christmas. The Vauxhall Adam plus Ireland's Opel model will follow in early 2013.
The announcement of this new model's name also sees us publishing our first list of cars making a global debut at Paris. You can find it here.
Well, on average, male and 33.5 years of age, with average annual household income of $175,000. There's some interesting stuff here in a survey of 800 premium brand car customers in China carried out...
US ad agencies have form when it comes to poking fun at outdated perceptions of Europeans. Perhaps this new commercial will be as successful at changing Fiat's image with Americans of a certain age as...
Ford has continued its idea of assembling a Mustang high up inside a skyscraper. First it was done in New York, now in Dubai. But look closely at who was putting the car together....
Some interesting observations here on road safety, its costs and the risks you may run if you choose to cycle or walk, rather than drive, in some places....
- Briefing: Supplier industry financial review
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2015 Volvo V60 Polestar
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: All eyes on Vienna
- INTERVIEW: Alain Uyttenhoven, Head of Lexus Europe
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Volkswagen Polo 1.2 TSI
- INDIA: Datsun horror inspires national crash tests
- Tesla and BMW in battery talks - reports
- Jaguar Land Rover named "most trustworthy OEM"
- 2014 GUANGZHOU SHOW: World premieres list
- UK: Bentley BY716 SUV to be called 'Bentayga'