Blog: Opel-Vauxhall's Project Junior gets a model name at last
Glenn Brooks | 8 May 2012
Opel Adam prototype
The wait is over and there was truth in the rumour: both Opel and Vauxhall versions of the Junior small car project are to be called 'Adam'.
The Adam won't be seen in the metal until the Paris show in late September, with LHD cars reaching showroooms across Europe just in time for Christmas. The Vauxhall Adam plus Ireland's Opel model will follow in early 2013.
The announcement of this new model's name also sees us publishing our first list of cars making a global debut at Paris. You can find it here.
We're having more conversations with industry folk who are wondering where the Ukraine's crisis could lead....
- Jaguar Land Rover's lightweight future
- INTERVIEW: Ford of Europe's chief, Stephen Odell
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Musical chairs
- ANALYSIS: Scale and mega-platforms
- GENEVA WRAP: Europe still struggles, future bright
- GENEVA: Apple launches car iOS
- 'One Ford' has kept us alive in Europe
- GENEVA: Jaguar names 'small' saloon XE
- JLR reported close to Saudi Arabia factory deal
- GENEVA SHOW: World premieres [final list]
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Dacia: The no frills automotive brand, that is becoming a serious world contender
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- China’s One-Child Policy is Shaping a New Automotive Landscape
- Global light vehicle HVAC market 2008 to 2028