Blog: Nissan's Toto technology?
Graeme Roberts | 18 February 2013
Lots of excitement on Twitter today about Nissan's new Note. Notable, according to a UK PR, is the self-cleaning rear view camera which "knows when it's dirty and automatically cleans itself with a drop of water and a puff of air".
Hmmm, wonder where Nissan got that technology from? Perhaps another well known Japanese manufacturer named Toto?
The short films available on YouTube showing Toyota's Mirai hydrogen fuel-cell being made are well worth a look (as noted by previous blog). The Motomachi plant in Toyota City is churning out three Mi...
Here's a chance to see details of Toyota's Mirai fuel cell car being manufactured at its Motomachi plant in Japan....
Interesting development in the news at Audi. There's a robot on the assembly line that works with the humans....
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2015 Range Rover Hybrid
- Briefing: 48V mild hybrids (3)
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Hobnobbing with the A-listers
- Volvo UK specs up seven seat XC90 redesign
- ANALYSIS: Mercedes smart brand's last chance?
- Geneva show debuts list updated
- OnStar to be 'revolutionary' in Europe - Opel head
- BMW 2 Series Convertible launched
- No Mexico-Brazil agreement on new auto pact
- GENEVA: Toyota joins engine downsize bandwagon
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates - Latest Monthly Update
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029