Blog: Nissan's Toto technology?
Graeme Roberts | 18 February 2013
Lots of excitement on Twitter today about Nissan's new Note. Notable, according to a UK PR, is the self-cleaning rear view camera which "knows when it's dirty and automatically cleans itself with a drop of water and a puff of air".
Hmmm, wonder where Nissan got that technology from? Perhaps another well known Japanese manufacturer named Toto?
I'm starting to get a small idea of the scale of things here in China, but really, I'm only scratching the surface of this vast country....
Given the startling complexity of obtaining a journalist visa for China - the code 'J2' is now indelibly stamped on my mind - it was with some surprise how swiftly I managed to sail through airport im...
- What does 'Brexit' mean for the auto sector?
- Ford's future models and platforms
- The self-driving Volvo is getting closer
- And so Brexit begins - The Week That Was
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - Brexit fallout and recovery
- "No trade barriers" says FKG amid Brexit fallout
- Volkswagen scandal - Porsche plunges into the red
- Aston Martin lost GBP127.9m in 2015
- VDA warns against post-Brexit customs barriers
- Shocked CLEPA to discuss Brexit in Madrid