Blog: Nissan's Toto technology?
Graeme Roberts | 18 February 2013
Lots of excitement on Twitter today about Nissan's new Note. Notable, according to a UK PR, is the self-cleaning rear view camera which "knows when it's dirty and automatically cleans itself with a drop of water and a puff of air".
Hmmm, wonder where Nissan got that technology from? Perhaps another well known Japanese manufacturer named Toto?
US ad agencies have form when it comes to poking fun at outdated perceptions of Europeans. Perhaps this new commercial will be as successful at changing Fiat's image with Americans of a certain age as...
Ford has continued its idea of assembling a Mustang high up inside a skyscraper. First it was done in New York, now in Dubai. But look closely at who was putting the car together....
Some interesting observations here on road safety, its costs and the risks you may run if you choose to cycle or walk, rather than drive, in some places....
Ken Block is back. In a Ford. But it's not a Fiesta....
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: All eyes on Vienna
- Briefing: Supplier industry financial review
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2015 Volvo V60 Polestar
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Volkswagen Polo 1.2 TSI
- INTERVIEW: Alain Uyttenhoven, Head of Lexus Europe
- Tesla and BMW in battery talks - reports
- BMW tests Google Glass eyewear for quality checks
- 2014 GUANGZHOU SHOW: World premieres list
- Honda failed to report 1,700 accidents in 11 years
- VW Group to invest EUR86bn in next five years