Blog: Nissan's Toto technology?
Graeme Roberts | 18 February 2013
Lots of excitement on Twitter today about Nissan's new Note. Notable, according to a UK PR, is the self-cleaning rear view camera which "knows when it's dirty and automatically cleans itself with a drop of water and a puff of air".
Hmmm, wonder where Nissan got that technology from? Perhaps another well known Japanese manufacturer named Toto?
We're digesting the news that TRW will be (subject to the usual approvals) acquired by ZF. Looks like ZF has paid top dollar....
Here we are again. September 11. On that day in 2001, I was in Frankfurt at the auto show....
With the Fiat-Chrysler merger now appearing to be on the final straight, this Non Sequitur cartoon about post-merger scenarios gave me a coffee break giggle....
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Big fish eaten by bigger fish
- COMMENT: The UK's Scotland and EU parallels
- ANALYSIS: ZF puts in place a growth strategy
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2014 Peugeot 2008 1.2 VTi 82
- INTERVIEW: Paul Philpott, Kia UK President and CEO
- PARIS DEBUTS: Renault Clio Initiale Paris
- Jaguar launches India assembled XJ
- Lotus to restructure and up to 325 jobs could go
- And now (drum roll), the Nissan Leaf truck...
- Largest Rolls-Royce order ever bound for Macau