Blog: Nissan's Toto technology?
Graeme Roberts | 18 February 2013
Lots of excitement on Twitter today about Nissan's new Note. Notable, according to a UK PR, is the self-cleaning rear view camera which "knows when it's dirty and automatically cleans itself with a drop of water and a puff of air".
Hmmm, wonder where Nissan got that technology from? Perhaps another well known Japanese manufacturer named Toto?
Renault's 2014 Annual Report is now out, released at yesterday's AGM at which the French government and Carlos Ghosn were competing for voting rights....
Here's a really heart-warming story about how some of the technology currently being used to develop autonomous cars was used to really make a former racing driver's day....
Jiangling brand Landwind is causing waves at Shanghai with its X7 SUV that bears a very strong resemblance to Land Rover's hugely successful Range Rover Evoque....
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: VW's 'master tactician' falls
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 'Bye Twin Gate, hello hatchback
- COMMENT: Labour Day Paris putsch at Renault
- ANALYSIS: ASEAN vehicle market stuck in a low gear
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: New BlueHDi tech for Citroën C4
- EPS corrosion prompts 487,000 unit Ford recall
- Visteon to shut down tech centre
- Audi produces synthetic diesel fuel from water
- GM refocuses on India, targets low-cost growth
- Delphi poised for 'major acquisition' this year
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wheels market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE shock absorbers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle steering market- forecasts to 2029