Blog: Mental Block's 'Snowkhana'
Dave Leggett | 22 December 2012
If you enjoy Ken Block's short super-hooning films, Ford has circulated a nice festive clip that you may well appreciate.
For comparison, Block's Frisco exploits... And Snowkhana 1...
Well, on average, male and 33.5 years of age, with average annual household income of $175,000. There's some interesting stuff here in a survey of 800 premium brand car customers in China carried out...
Ford has continued its idea of assembling a Mustang high up inside a skyscraper. First it was done in New York, now in Dubai. But look closely at who was putting the car together....
- ANALYSIS: Hyundai axes Veloster, goes after Toyota
- ANALYSIS: Future models for North America - Part 2
- Review of 2014 (1)
- ANALYSIS: Future models for North America - Part 1
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Another year races by
- Genk mayor organises "loudest shift" as Ford exits
- JLR research removes blind spots
- Punch Genk offer "missed opportunity": Mayor
- Bye, Chrysler, hello FCA US
- Volvo rethinks its way to market