Blog: Lotus proActive is out
Dave Leggett | 26 November 2012
The latest edition of Lotus proActive is now available. In the current issue I interviewed - among others - Derek Crabb, head of powertrain at Volvo Car. He had some interesting observations on how Volvo Car relates to its Chinese parent, Geely, as well as Volvo's powertrain strategy.
Still on Lotus, I caught some of the Brazilian Formula 1 GP yesterday and noted that the Lotus team have managed a pretty creditable fourth place in this season's constructors' championship. Earlier this year, I interviewed the Lotus team technical director, James Allison. A quick search on the proActive microsite and up it pops (below link). Interesting guy to talk to and a fascinating perspective on the job of an F1 team technical director and how things stood at the beginning of the season.
Radio is a media medium that fascinates me....
The dinosaurs are back? No, that's not a reference to the Top Gear Three who are reportedly readying for a Netflix rebirth....
- COMMENT: Why the VW Touareg Hybrid had to die
- COMMENT: ADAS rollout comes with human issues
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Driving for fun...
- ANALYSIS: Will the XE work for Jaguar?
- ANALYSIS: Autonomous cars and interior design
- Chinese brands have failed to catch on in Brazil
- Marchionne merger overtures to GM's Barra rebuffed
- Volvo China plant starts US exports
- Bosch predicts ICEs will beat EU CO2 targets
- Big Four steadily losing Brazilian market share