Blog: Lotus proActive is out
Dave Leggett | 26 November 2012
The latest edition of Lotus proActive is now available. In the current issue I interviewed - among others - Derek Crabb, head of powertrain at Volvo Car. He had some interesting observations on how Volvo Car relates to its Chinese parent, Geely, as well as Volvo's powertrain strategy.
Still on Lotus, I caught some of the Brazilian Formula 1 GP yesterday and noted that the Lotus team have managed a pretty creditable fourth place in this season's constructors' championship. Earlier this year, I interviewed the Lotus team technical director, James Allison. A quick search on the proActive microsite and up it pops (below link). Interesting guy to talk to and a fascinating perspective on the job of an F1 team technical director and how things stood at the beginning of the season.
Well, on average, male and 33.5 years of age, with average annual household income of $175,000. There's some interesting stuff here in a survey of 800 premium brand car customers in China carried out...
Ford has continued its idea of assembling a Mustang high up inside a skyscraper. First it was done in New York, now in Dubai. But look closely at who was putting the car together....
- ANALYSIS: Hyundai axes Veloster, goes after Toyota
- ANALYSIS: Future models for North America - Part 2
- Review of 2014 (1)
- ANALYSIS: Future models for North America - Part 1
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Another year races by
- Genk mayor organises "loudest shift" as Ford exits
- Punch Genk offer "missed opportunity": Mayor
- Pay deal lifts strike threat at Jaguar Land Rover
- PSA UK announces new senior management structure
- Bye, Chrysler, hello FCA US