Blog: Lotus proActive is out
Dave Leggett | 26 November 2012
The latest edition of Lotus proActive is now available. In the current issue I interviewed - among others - Derek Crabb, head of powertrain at Volvo Car. He had some interesting observations on how Volvo Car relates to its Chinese parent, Geely, as well as Volvo's powertrain strategy.
Still on Lotus, I caught some of the Brazilian Formula 1 GP yesterday and noted that the Lotus team have managed a pretty creditable fourth place in this season's constructors' championship. Earlier this year, I interviewed the Lotus team technical director, James Allison. A quick search on the proActive microsite and up it pops (below link). Interesting guy to talk to and a fascinating perspective on the job of an F1 team technical director and how things stood at the beginning of the season.
Let me begin 2016 by wishing everyone reading this a very Happy New Year! If you had a festive break, I hope it was a good one. It seemed to pass rather quickly for me, as ever....
- Clio R.S. 220 Trophy & future Renaults
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - Scion and Ford workers' chop
- January 2016, management briefing (Part 2)
- THE WEEK - New car, mergers, results, Iran
- Q&A - Visteon CEO Sachin Lawande
- Ford Europe looks to cut staff
- Spreading virus prompts Tata to re-name new model
- 2016 Delhi Auto Expo - world premieres list
- Geneva premieres list - Bentley Mulsanne facelift
- Toyota to axe Scion youth brand