Blog: Lotus proActive is out
Dave Leggett | 26 November 2012
The latest edition of Lotus proActive is now available. In the current issue I interviewed - among others - Derek Crabb, head of powertrain at Volvo Car. He had some interesting observations on how Volvo Car relates to its Chinese parent, Geely, as well as Volvo's powertrain strategy.
Still on Lotus, I caught some of the Brazilian Formula 1 GP yesterday and noted that the Lotus team have managed a pretty creditable fourth place in this season's constructors' championship. Earlier this year, I interviewed the Lotus team technical director, James Allison. A quick search on the proActive microsite and up it pops (below link). Interesting guy to talk to and a fascinating perspective on the job of an F1 team technical director and how things stood at the beginning of the season.
Sadly, returned vets don't always get the help they need, returning to civvy life with physical and mental scars yet to heal fully....
The hype over Tesla's so-called 'Gigafactory' is reaching new levels with the release of drone footage showing its sheer size....
LMC Automotive has a forecasting event with a very strong European focus coming up....
Earlier this year, Opel said that CEO Karl-Thomas Neumann would expand his social communication activities to LinkedIn as a member of the "influencer" programme limited to 500 participants worldwide...
- ANALYSIS - Jaguar takes on Porsche with F-PACE
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - platforms to go to
- Peugeot steps up a gear with new 3008
- Delphi Powertrain VP on compliance - Q&A
- Geely/Volvo architecture cooperation bears fruit
- Peugeot reveals revamped 3008 compact SUV
- Tesla chooses Mando for autonomous technology
- US and UK motorists divided on driverless cars
- GKN wins plug-in AWD axle deal
- Ford recalls 271,000 F-150s for brake job