Blog: Lana Del Rey and the Jaguar F-Type
Dave Leggett | 15 February 2013
Here's a pop music video clip worth a look (certainly not every day I say that). This is 'Burning Desire', written and performed by Lana Del Rey, featuring Jaguar's F-Type.
Nice venue for the singer. The music video was filmed on location in South East London at the Rivoli Ballroom, a Grade II listed former cinema that was transformed in the 1950s and is the only remaining intact ballroom from its period in London.
This music video will feature as the title track to a film called ‘Desire' starring Damian Lewis, which has been created by Jaguar and Ridley Scott Associates.
From the press release: "The film that features the track tells the story of Clark (Damian Lewis), who delivers cars for a living, running into trouble after a chance encounter with a mysterious, young woman (Shannyn Sossamon) in the middle of a lawless desert. Directed by Adam Smith, this is a story of betrayal, retribution, passion and greed. The film will be released in spring 2013." Might be fun.
Car also looks good in the sunshine. Good tune, well performed. Interesting collaboration I thought. Definitely a step up from 'let's get Sting in the back of an S-Type'.
Interesting news today that Ford is significantly raising output of the Fiesta in Germany in Q1 (other models, too, but mainly Fiesta). The move prompts a number of thoughts....
While various parties figure out What To Do with the Hoegh Osaka and its valuable cargo of Jaguar Land Rover, Mini, Rolls-Royce and JCB products, here's how things turned out the last time we covered ...
- What now for docked Hoegh Osaka cargo?
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: New Hondas and the ship's up
- RESEARCH ANALYSIS: Review of instrumentation
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Porsche Cayenne S E-Hybrid
- Has Audi reached a model proliferation limit?
- JLR recreates 1948 line for Defender plant tour
- Most cars unscathed by Osaka drama: ship owner
- GENEVA DEBUTS: McLaren 675 Longtail
- Honda changes air bag supplier from Takata
- Automakers anxious to learn Osaka cars fate: Hoegh
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle OE wheels market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle HVAC market- forecasts to 2029