Blog: Lana Del Rey and the Jaguar F-Type
Dave Leggett | 15 February 2013
Here's a pop music video clip worth a look (certainly not every day I say that). This is 'Burning Desire', written and performed by Lana Del Rey, featuring Jaguar's F-Type.
Nice venue for the singer. The music video was filmed on location in South East London at the Rivoli Ballroom, a Grade II listed former cinema that was transformed in the 1950s and is the only remaining intact ballroom from its period in London.
This music video will feature as the title track to a film called ‘Desire' starring Damian Lewis, which has been created by Jaguar and Ridley Scott Associates.
From the press release: "The film that features the track tells the story of Clark (Damian Lewis), who delivers cars for a living, running into trouble after a chance encounter with a mysterious, young woman (Shannyn Sossamon) in the middle of a lawless desert. Directed by Adam Smith, this is a story of betrayal, retribution, passion and greed. The film will be released in spring 2013." Might be fun.
Car also looks good in the sunshine. Good tune, well performed. Interesting collaboration I thought. Definitely a step up from 'let's get Sting in the back of an S-Type'.
The short films available on YouTube showing Toyota's Mirai hydrogen fuel-cell being made are well worth a look (as noted by previous blog). The Motomachi plant in Toyota City is churning out three Mi...
Here's a chance to see details of Toyota's Mirai fuel cell car being manufactured at its Motomachi plant in Japan....
Interesting development in the news at Audi. There's a robot on the assembly line that works with the humans....
If you live in North America and want to buy an Opel, you head for your friendly Buick corner store and drive home in a shiny new Regal built in Canada, though launch models a few years back actually ...
- Volvo UK specs up seven seat XC90 redesign
- ANALYSIS: Mercedes smart brand's last chance?
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Hobnobbing with the A-listers
- Briefing: 48V mild hybrids (3)
- ANALYSIS: Suzuki's new brand flagship - Vitara
- Geneva show list updated
- UK: Aston Martin to reveal future models strategy
- Ricardo unveils new prototype electric motor
- Audi plots 2020 expansion strategy
- GENEVA DEBUTS: Audi Q7 e-tron to be a diesel PHEV
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates - Latest Monthly Update
- Global electrified light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)