Blog: Is print really dead?
Graeme Roberts | 13 November 2012
As one of the earlier pioneers of auto industry journalism on the interweb, we were used to hearing, back around 2000, that going to work for a web-only publication was a risky strategy.
This, out today, suggests that things sure have changed in 12 years. Google, alone, booking more ad revenue than the entire US print industry? Shurely not?
I'm starting to get a small idea of the scale of things here in China, but really, I'm only scratching the surface of this vast country....
Given the startling complexity of obtaining a journalist visa for China - the code 'J2' is now indelibly stamped on my mind - it was with some surprise how swiftly I managed to sail through airport im...
- What does 'Brexit' mean for the auto sector?
- Toyota finally makes an economical Prius
- VW's amazing new 1.0-litre Golf engine - Analysis
- Active suspension systems - briefing
- Monroe riding high on the suspension market
- Ex-VW CEO Winterkorn under investigation
- Fuel economy scandal pushes MMC deep into red
- NEVS drops Saab as it establishes identity
- VW to axe 40 models - report
- Goodwood FoS world premieres - the list (updated)