Blog: Is print really dead?
Graeme Roberts | 13 November 2012
As one of the earlier pioneers of auto industry journalism on the interweb, we were used to hearing, back around 2000, that going to work for a web-only publication was a risky strategy.
This, out today, suggests that things sure have changed in 12 years. Google, alone, booking more ad revenue than the entire US print industry? Shurely not?
With RHD Tesla cars only going on sale in the UK in recent weeks, it's way too early to be talking about the ownership experience. But in the US, it's a different story....
Ah, the old chestnut of the promise of the automotive brand, the core brand values and what the brand says about the driver....
- Kia K900 knocks on big brands' door
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2015MY Mitsubishi L200 Barbarian
- Global light vehicle market developments
- Daimler - Q2 results insight
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Results season again
- Jaguar Land Rover buys British classic cars hoard
- INTERVIEW: Audi's 'Mr RHD' retires
- New alloy developed for new Jag
- JLR China cuts prices amid anti-trust probe
- Tata Motors to assemble in Venezuela