Blog: Is print really dead?
Graeme Roberts | 13 November 2012
As one of the earlier pioneers of auto industry journalism on the interweb, we were used to hearing, back around 2000, that going to work for a web-only publication was a risky strategy.
This, out today, suggests that things sure have changed in 12 years. Google, alone, booking more ad revenue than the entire US print industry? Shurely not?
What would a new version of the original Volkswagen Transporter look like, using the latest T6 model as the base vehicle? The answer to that question is fascinating to see....
Consolidation in the supplier sector continues apace. Companies are positioning themselves to be well placed for future growth; that means reviewing product portfolios, technology capabilities, market...
- Analysis - Bull market for Lamborghini
- F23 2 Series Convertible & future BMWs
- Q&A – Delphi Chief Technology Officer, Jeff Owens
- Interview with Harman Connected Car division
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - Scion and Ford workers' chop
- GM's Opel promises Europe a "revolutionary" EV
- Auto vacancies due to UK skills shortage - report
- VW Group quality chief leaves
- Geneva premieres list - 6.6-litre BMW world debut
- Tesla reports higher losses in Q4