Blog: Google Maps app back
Graeme Roberts | 13 December 2012
Following on from yesterday's blog about Apple Maps problems in Australia, you might like to know that a Google Maps app for the iPhone is back.
Just out today and it seems to work ok, based on a very short trial.
If you like it, the Google Earth app is also well worth grabbing while you're at it.
Opel has put out a short video of the still-secret Corsa OPC being driven in turn by Joachim Winkelhock and CEO Karl-Thomas Neumann....
Interesting news today that Ford is significantly raising output of the Fiesta in Germany in Q1 (other models, too, but mainly Fiesta). The move prompts a number of thoughts....
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Ship shape and not too bent
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Porsche Cayenne S E-Hybrid
- ASEAN vehicle market down almost 10% in 2014
- Q&A with Mike Savage, Drive System Design
- RESEARCH ANALYSIS: Review of instrumentation
- Ford 2014 operating profit plunges $2.3bn
- "Bumps and dents" for some driveable Hoegh cars
- GENEVA DEBUTS: Opel Corsa OPC & VW Golf GTD estate
- Ford recalls 220,000 vehicles
- JLR recreates 1948 line for Defender plant tour