Blog: Google Maps app back
Graeme Roberts | 13 December 2012
Following on from yesterday's blog about Apple Maps problems in Australia, you might like to know that a Google Maps app for the iPhone is back.
Just out today and it seems to work ok, based on a very short trial.
If you like it, the Google Earth app is also well worth grabbing while you're at it.
Given the attention Tesla EVs attract, it's easy to forget entrepreneur and founder Elon Musk has fingers in other pies - notably operating space ships. Which can be a bit risky....
The replacement for the Cadillac SRX has been photographed in production form. Could this be the most convincing vehicle yet for the brand's sometimes overly edgy design?...
- Q&A: Volvo XC90 chief engineer Håkan Ivarsson
- RESEARCH SNAPSHOT: Review of front-end modules
- COMMENT: No wizards needed at US$100 a barrel
- COMMENT: The diminution of Fiat
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Minding the shop
- Arrested Toyota executive quits
- Magna Steyr to build vehicles for JLR
- "Levelling off" continues in China's car market
- GM pleased judge tosses out 'ignition switch' suit
- SUVs continue driving US sales growth
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- Magna International Inc. (MG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global light vehicle OE connectivity market- forecasts to 2029
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Global electric light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018