Blog: Google Maps app back
Graeme Roberts | 13 December 2012
Following on from yesterday's blog about Apple Maps problems in Australia, you might like to know that a Google Maps app for the iPhone is back.
Just out today and it seems to work ok, based on a very short trial.
If you like it, the Google Earth app is also well worth grabbing while you're at it.
We're having more conversations with industry folk who are wondering where the Ukraine's crisis could lead....
- Jaguar Land Rover's lightweight future
- INTERVIEW: Ford of Europe's chief, Stephen Odell
- GENEVA WRAP: Europe still struggles, future bright
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: iOS (and Android) in the car
- INTERVIEW: Ford UK fleet director, Phil Hollins
- 'One Ford' has kept us alive in Europe
- GENEVA: Jaguar names 'small' saloon XE
- GENEVA: Apple launches car iOS
- EXCLUSIVE: Renault axes another EV
- GENEVA SHOW: World premieres [final list]
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Dacia: The no frills automotive brand, that is becoming a serious world contender
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Global light vehicle HVAC market 2008 to 2028
- China’s One-Child Policy is Shaping a New Automotive Landscape