Blog: Fiat 127 reimagined, using the Punto platform
Glenn Brooks | 22 March 2013
Just when we thought retro cars were over, a brilliant new one comes along
A production car based on this design study would be a great way of replacing the Fiat and Abarth Punto three door. It would of course take a few years to get such a model into production, but that's fine: the 500L is already in place to eventually take over from the Punto five-door. What do you say Fiat?
We're digesting the news that TRW will be (subject to the usual approvals) acquired by ZF. Looks like ZF has paid top dollar....
Here we are again. September 11. On that day in 2001, I was in Frankfurt at the auto show....
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Big fish eaten by bigger fish
- ANALYSIS: ZF puts in place a growth strategy
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2014 Peugeot 2008 1.2 VTi 82
- COMMENT: The UK's Scotland and EU parallels
- INTERVIEW: Paul Philpott, Kia UK President and CEO
- Largest Rolls-Royce order ever bound for Macau
- PARIS DEBUTS: Renault Clio Initiale Paris
- Jaguar launches India assembled XJ
- Lotus to restructure and up to 325 jobs could go
- GM Holden starts axing engineers - report
- Global Carsharing Market 2014-2018
- Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft (BMW) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- OLED Display Forecasts 2014-2024: The Rise of Plastic and Flexible Displays
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn