Blog: Fiat 127 reimagined, using the Punto platform
Glenn Brooks | 22 March 2013
Just when we thought retro cars were over, a brilliant new one comes along
A production car based on this design study would be a great way of replacing the Fiat and Abarth Punto three door. It would of course take a few years to get such a model into production, but that's fine: the 500L is already in place to eventually take over from the Punto five-door. What do you say Fiat?
OK, I know I should get out more, but, as well as being a big fan of current auto manufacturing (BMW is always good for an annual show 'n' tell), ...
Mitsubishi is in the news today and it reminded me of a bit of history. Some of you may recall the auto industry and Japanese public were stunned when it emerged in the summer of 2000 that Mitsubishi ...
- Comment - emissions 'failures' hardly a surprise
- ANALYSIS - supercharged Jaguar XF
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - Diesel developments
- ANALYSIS - 2016 Kia Carnival Platinum
- RESEARCH SNAPSHOT - Moving closer to self-driving
- Ford launches new EcoBlue 'Euro VI' diesel engine
- JLR achieves aluminium recycling milestone
- Ford books record Q1 pre-tax profit
- Ford spending $1.6bn on US plants
- FCA to retool Trenton engine plant for new I4