Blog: Fiat 127 reimagined, using the Punto platform
Glenn Brooks | 22 March 2013
Just when we thought retro cars were over, a brilliant new one comes along
A production car based on this design study would be a great way of replacing the Fiat and Abarth Punto three door. It would of course take a few years to get such a model into production, but that's fine: the 500L is already in place to eventually take over from the Punto five-door. What do you say Fiat?
It's been quite a week for Volkswagen. The unfolding diesel emissions scandal is one of those stories that, as journalists love to say, has legs....
Claimed 'first spy shots' of the redesigned 2016 Buick LaCrosse have been obtained by a Chinese autos website. This is the Chinese variant which will be made by the Shanghai-GM joint venture and is in...
Never mind your Chinese BMW and Land Rover knock-offs. How about this copy of a 1961 Rolls-Royce Phantom?...
- COMMENT: Tesla Model X - the elephant in the room
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Volkswagen, diesel, recalls
- ANALYSIS: What does TPP mean for autos?
- Q&A: Magna’s CTO on the autonomous car
- Europe diesel forecasts revised down
- Aston Martin mulls new factory location
- JLR confirms Brazil plant will assemble Evoque
- Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport to debut at LA show
- Magna does deal to acquire Stadco
- Prosecutors u-turn on Winterkorn probe
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2030
- Ford Motor Company (F) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle OE exhaust & emissions aftertreatment systems - forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle electric motors market- forecasts to 2030