Blog: Fiat 127 reimagined, using the Punto platform
Glenn Brooks | 22 March 2013
Just when we thought retro cars were over, a brilliant new one comes along
A production car based on this design study would be a great way of replacing the Fiat and Abarth Punto three door. It would of course take a few years to get such a model into production, but that's fine: the 500L is already in place to eventually take over from the Punto five-door. What do you say Fiat?
Let me begin 2016 by wishing everyone reading this a very Happy New Year! If you had a festive break, I hope it was a good one. It seemed to pass rather quickly for me, as ever....
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - Scion and Ford workers' chop
- Clio R.S. 220 Trophy & future Renaults
- January 2016, management briefing (Part 2)
- THE WEEK - New car, mergers, results, Iran
- Q&A - Visteon CEO Sachin Lawande
- Ford Europe looks to cut staff
- Spreading virus prompts Tata to re-name new model
- 2016 Delhi Auto Expo - world premieres list
- Toyota to axe Scion youth brand
- No black in Europe but GM books 2015 record profit