Blog: Fiat 127 reimagined, using the Punto platform
Glenn Brooks | 22 March 2013
Just when we thought retro cars were over, a brilliant new one comes along
A production car based on this design study would be a great way of replacing the Fiat and Abarth Punto three door. It would of course take a few years to get such a model into production, but that's fine: the 500L is already in place to eventually take over from the Punto five-door. What do you say Fiat?
The dinosaurs are back? No, that's not a reference to the Top Gear Three who are reportedly readying for a Netflix rebirth....
A writer from Jalopnik had an early exit from last weekend's Chevrolet Camaro media driving event after he crashed a prototype....
- ANALYSIS: Autonomous cars and interior design
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Driving for fun...
- ANALYSIS: Will the XE work for Jaguar?
- Williams CEO eyes consultancy business expansion
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Celerio and Suzuki's future cars
- VW autonomous braking slashes insurance claims
- THAILAND/AUSTRALIA: Details of next Toyota Hilux
- UK car market has topped out - Vauxhall chief
- Ford Valencia plant to build 400k in 2015
- Takata recall widens to 33.8m vehicles in US