Blog: Fiat 127 reimagined, using the Punto platform
Glenn Brooks | 22 March 2013
Just when we thought retro cars were over, a brilliant new one comes along
A production car based on this design study would be a great way of replacing the Fiat and Abarth Punto three door. It would of course take a few years to get such a model into production, but that's fine: the 500L is already in place to eventually take over from the Punto five-door. What do you say Fiat?
What might well be the most comprehensive guide to AutoChina 2014 has been updated on just-auto.com, so do take a look....
The latest issue of Lotus Engineering's proActive is out....
Interesting comment about my earlier blog on US octane ratings from our Brazilian correspondent Fernando Calmon....
- PRODUCT EYE: Porsche 911 Turbo
- ANALYSIS: The models to be axed by PSA's Tavares
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Carlos sharpens the knife
- Management briefing: UK engine manufacturing (1)
- CEVT's Mats Fägerhag on Geely-Volvo CMA platform
- Golf off Ford CEO Mulally's next-move list
- 2014 BEIJING SHOW: Global debuts list
- Ford Mulally successor announcement expected
- BEIJING: First four-cylinder Porsche since 1995
- GM restructures global engineering