Blog: Fiat 127 reimagined, using the Punto platform
Glenn Brooks | 22 March 2013
Just when we thought retro cars were over, a brilliant new one comes along
A production car based on this design study would be a great way of replacing the Fiat and Abarth Punto three door. It would of course take a few years to get such a model into production, but that's fine: the 500L is already in place to eventually take over from the Punto five-door. What do you say Fiat?
Overseas readers may be picking up media reports of a 'fracas' and a presenter's suspension at popular BBC TV programme Top Gear and wondering what's going on....
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Chinese scoop up Pirelli
- ANALYSIS: VW Group - success and succession
- ANALYSIS: Depressed Thai market forces rethink
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: A new Volkswagen for the fleets
- ANALYSIS: UK supplier industry perks up
- New York show debuts: Lincoln Continental added
- Tata's Jaguar Land Rover announces GBP 600m spend
- Jaguar unveils second generation XF in London
- Jaguar Land Rover announces Whitley R&D expansion
- Car sharing won't replace car ownership - BMW