Blog: Fiat 127 reimagined, using the Punto platform
Glenn Brooks | 22 March 2013
Just when we thought retro cars were over, a brilliant new one comes along
A production car based on this design study would be a great way of replacing the Fiat and Abarth Punto three door. It would of course take a few years to get such a model into production, but that's fine: the 500L is already in place to eventually take over from the Punto five-door. What do you say Fiat?
Well, the news today that the Top Gear presenter trio plus producer Andy Wilman will produce a new show broadcast on the Amazon Prime video streaming service comes as no great surprise....
Car companies that do other things besides making cars always provide a certain fascination....
Its official debut might be just under two months away at the Frankfurt IAA, but the mid-life refresh for the 911 has been seen in public. The pics have appeared, inevitably, on FaceBook....
- COMMENT: McLaren comes of age
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Mitsubishi throws in US towel
- Q&A with Ricardo on future powertrain technology
- ANALYSIS: Making sense of China's sales volatility
- Briefing: Tomorrow's steering systems
- Delphi ramps up acquisitions
- Audi to debut OLED lighting at IAA
- JLR clarifies ASEAN expansion goals
- Negative pricing pressure in China - Ford
- Chery spearheads China’s auto export drive
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle steering market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle OE tyres market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle OE wheels market- forecasts to 2030