Blog: Fiat 127 reimagined, using the Punto platform
Glenn Brooks | 22 March 2013
Just when we thought retro cars were over, a brilliant new one comes along
A production car based on this design study would be a great way of replacing the Fiat and Abarth Punto three door. It would of course take a few years to get such a model into production, but that's fine: the 500L is already in place to eventually take over from the Punto five-door. What do you say Fiat?
I'm starting to get a small idea of the scale of things here in China, but really, I'm only scratching the surface of this vast country....
- Auto business confidence hit but holding up
- Recalls redux - the week that was
- Brexit could lift UK auto production – Asian view
- Driving the new Q30, and Infiniti future models
- New Astra Sports Tourer & future Opel/Vauxhalls
- General Motors re-thinks India strategy - report
- Mixed reaction to Tesla's latest plans
- Ford rolls out MY2017 smartphone integration
- Heat challenging as technology ramps up - ZF TRW
- Nissan Kicks making world debut in Olympics Brazil