Blog: Fiat 127 reimagined, using the Punto platform
Glenn Brooks | 22 March 2013
Just when we thought retro cars were over, a brilliant new one comes along
A production car based on this design study would be a great way of replacing the Fiat and Abarth Punto three door. It would of course take a few years to get such a model into production, but that's fine: the 500L is already in place to eventually take over from the Punto five-door. What do you say Fiat?
With RHD Tesla cars only going on sale in the UK in recent weeks, it's way too early to be talking about the ownership experience. But in the US, it's a different story....
Ah, the old chestnut of the promise of the automotive brand, the core brand values and what the brand says about the driver....
- INTERVIEW: Audi's 'Mr RHD' retires
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2015MY Mitsubishi L200 Barbarian
- Global light vehicle market developments
- INTERVIEW: Tesla UK country manager Georg Ell
- Kia K900 knocks on big brands' door
- Jaguar Land Rover buys British classic cars hoard
- New alloy developed for new Jag
- JLR China cuts prices amid anti-trust probe
- Tata Motors to assemble in Venezuela
- Peugeot-Citroën edges into the black