Blog: Fiat 127 reimagined, using the Punto platform
Glenn Brooks | 22 March 2013
Just when we thought retro cars were over, a brilliant new one comes along
A production car based on this design study would be a great way of replacing the Fiat and Abarth Punto three door. It would of course take a few years to get such a model into production, but that's fine: the 500L is already in place to eventually take over from the Punto five-door. What do you say Fiat?
This is really nicely done - an ingenious way of linking the five-door Civic to the forthcoming, 280+PS Type R....
EV battery range is an interesting area, not least because any discrepancy between claimed range and actual could be pretty significant when margins for error are low and distances travelled are not a...
It's rare that a writer on one publication will take direct aim at another publication's work....
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Maserati Ghibli diesel
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Interesting, interesting...
- COMMENT: US JLR plant likely to get a warm welcome
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Mitsubishi's top-selling PHEV
- ANALYSIS: Q1-Q3 ASEAN sales down 11%
- SAO PAULO SHOW: World premieres
- Protests grow against VW recall action in China
- LA DEBUTS: Porsche Panamera Exclusive Series
- Audi reportedly scraps A6 Hybrid
- Under new Ford CEO, new life beckons for Lincoln
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates (annual subscription)
- Global light vehicle OE exhaust & emissions aftertreatment systems - forecasts to 2029
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global Automotive Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Systems Market 2014-2018
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report