Blog: Fiat 127 reimagined, using the Punto platform
Glenn Brooks | 22 March 2013
Just when we thought retro cars were over, a brilliant new one comes along
A production car based on this design study would be a great way of replacing the Fiat and Abarth Punto three door. It would of course take a few years to get such a model into production, but that's fine: the 500L is already in place to eventually take over from the Punto five-door. What do you say Fiat?
Sadly, returned vets don't always get the help they need, returning to civvy life with physical and mental scars yet to heal fully....
The hype over Tesla's so-called 'Gigafactory' is reaching new levels with the release of drone footage showing its sheer size....
LMC Automotive has a forecasting event with a very strong European focus coming up....
- ANALYSIS - Jaguar takes on Porsche with F-PACE
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - platforms to go to
- Peugeot steps up a gear with new 3008
- Delphi Powertrain VP on compliance - Q&A
- Geely/Volvo architecture cooperation bears fruit
- Peugeot reveals revamped 3008 compact SUV
- Tesla chooses Mando for autonomous technology
- US and UK motorists divided on driverless cars
- GKN wins plug-in AWD axle deal
- Volvo previews 2017 40 series on CMA platform