Blog: Ex-Ford boss David Thursfield
Dave Leggett | 7 January 2013
There's a blast from the past in the news at the moment, not really for the best of reasons. I never met David Thursfield, Ford's head of international operations a decade or so ago, but I do remember his reputation for being something of a fiery character. And I also recall that he was at the centre of a legal dispute when then Ford of Europe boss Martin Leach left the company for Maserati (Leach has a London-based consulting firm now). Below is a link to a report about David Thursfield's latest spot of bother in the courts.
I'm starting to get a small idea of the scale of things here in China, but really, I'm only scratching the surface of this vast country....
Given the startling complexity of obtaining a journalist visa for China - the code 'J2' is now indelibly stamped on my mind - it was with some surprise how swiftly I managed to sail through airport im...
- Audi S8 plus - if 585PS just isn’t enough power
- Brexit could lift UK auto production – Asian view
- Recalls redux - the week that was
- Driving the new Q30, and Infiniti future models
- Ford and Lincoln future models into the 2020s
- Mixed reaction to Tesla's latest plans
- General Motors Europe in profit as records tumble
- Why has Teslamotors.com become Tesla.com?
- General Motors re-thinks India strategy - report
- Volkswagen emissions scandal hits Porsche SE