Blog: Driving Dogs heading for Top Gear stardom
Graeme Roberts | 1 February 2013
New Zealand's famous driving dogs, who hit the news in December, have more fame coming.
More on the clever canines here.
Overseas readers may be picking up media reports of a 'fracas' and a presenter's suspension at popular BBC TV programme Top Gear and wondering what's going on....
General Motors' European chief, Karl-Thomas Neumann, was on good form in Geneva this week....
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Chinese scoop up Pirelli
- ANALYSIS: VW Group - success and succession
- Briefing: developments in powertrain batteries
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: A new Volkswagen for the fleets
- ANALYSIS: Depressed Thai market forces rethink
- Volvo Cars to build US factory
- New York show debuts: GMC Terrain facelift added
- Mahindra throws in the Brazil towel
- GM management outlines reasons for Russia rethink
- Car sharing won't replace car ownership - BMW