Blog: Driving Dogs heading for Top Gear stardom
Graeme Roberts | 1 February 2013
New Zealand's famous driving dogs, who hit the news in December, have more fame coming.
More on the clever canines here.
We're having more conversations with industry folk who are wondering where the Ukraine's crisis could lead....
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: iOS (and Android) in the car
- COMMENT: Russian auto jitters in Crimea poker
- India's auto sector pauses, but for how long?
- GENEVA WRAP: Europe still struggles, future bright
- PRODUCT EYE: Kia pro_cee'd GT
- Ssangyong to rebrand and overhaul image
- Jaguar recruits Beckham as China brand ambassador
- Jaguar to end XK production this year
- Geely to axe domestic brands
- Ford director emeritus, William Clay Ford, dies
- Dacia: The no frills automotive brand, that is becoming a serious world contender
- China’s One-Child Policy is Shaping a New Automotive Landscape
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Auto Parts Manufacturing in China