Blog: Driving Dogs heading for Top Gear stardom
Graeme Roberts | 1 February 2013
New Zealand's famous driving dogs, who hit the news in December, have more fame coming.
More on the clever canines here.
Some interesting observations here on road safety, its costs and the risks you may run if you choose to cycle or walk, rather than drive, in some places....
Ken Block is back. In a Ford. But it's not a Fiesta....
Tesla Motors tends not to issue factual, dry media releases. Take this one, its most recent, concerning some upgrades made at its Fremont factory....
Finally, a US newspaper has managed to talk to the engineer at the centre of the GM ignition switch recall crisis....
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Lexus concedes to Germany
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Lexus NX 300h
- PLDB Future Models - LA & Guangzhou shows insights
- INTERVIEW: Fiat brand head, Olivier Francois
- COMMENT: Nuclear talks to kick-start basic safety?
- BELGIUM: Jaguar overtaken by Lexus across Europe
- 2014 LA SHOW: World debuts list [final version]
- Jaguar Land Rover to recall vehicles over TPMS
- GUANGZHOU DEBUTS: GWM's Haval H9 takes on Toyota P
- JLR announces new connectivity platform/app