Blog: Cal, of those California commercials, passes
Graeme Roberts | 10 September 2013
Few Californians will not have heard of Cal Worthington, the car dealer known for his mad TV ads.
He achieved quite a lot of fame. After such success, and a bit of failure along the way, it's interesting to learn he wasn't all that keen on selling cars. Always wanted to be a pilot.
Sectors: Retailing, marketing & distribution
Hyundai Motor Group has recently (re)merged separately run Hyundai and Kia units into one in China, according to a Korean report....
After sales service determines dealership customer satisfaction and loyalty, according to the JD Power 2016 UK Customer Service Index (CSI) Study....
I'm starting to get a small idea of the scale of things here in China, but really, I'm only scratching the surface of this vast country....
No cars in stock, just virtual reality headsets and service bays, a few demonstrator/service loan vehicles. That is the possible Cadillac dealership of the future, at least at a certain level, and is ...
Given the startling complexity of obtaining a journalist visa for China - the code 'J2' is now indelibly stamped on my mind - it was with some surprise how swiftly I managed to sail through airport im...
- What does 'Brexit' mean for the auto sector?
- Toyota finally makes an economical Prius
- VW's amazing new 1.0-litre Golf engine - Analysis
- Active suspension systems - briefing
- Monroe riding high on the suspension market
- Ex-VW CEO Winterkorn under investigation
- Fuel economy scandal pushes MMC deep into red
- NEVS drops Saab as it establishes identity
- VW to axe 40 models - report
- Goodwood FoS world premieres - the list (updated)