Blog: Cal, of those California commercials, passes
Graeme Roberts | 10 September 2013
Few Californians will not have heard of Cal Worthington, the car dealer known for his mad TV ads.
He achieved quite a lot of fame. After such success, and a bit of failure along the way, it's interesting to learn he wasn't all that keen on selling cars. Always wanted to be a pilot.
Sectors: Retailing, marketing & distribution
BMW is spending THB220m (US$6.3m) on a new national parts distribution centre in Bang-Na, on the outskirts of the Thai capital Bangkok....
Consolidation in the supplier sector continues apace. Companies are positioning themselves to be well placed for future growth; that means reviewing product portfolios, technology capabilities, market...
Jeep sales in India will start in mid-2016, the automaker confirmed during the Delhi show....
Let me begin 2016 by wishing everyone reading this a very Happy New Year! If you had a festive break, I hope it was a good one. It seemed to pass rather quickly for me, as ever....
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - Scion and Ford workers' chop
- Analysis - Bull market for Lamborghini
- F23 2 Series Convertible & future BMWs
- Interview with Harman Connected Car division
- Q&A – Delphi Chief Technology Officer, Jeff Owens
- New Ford plant for Mexico & Prius rival - report
- Auto vacancies due to UK skills shortage - report
- Volvo nixes range extenders
- VW Group quality chief leaves
- Geneva premieres list - Honda Civic world debut