Blog: Cal, of those California commercials, passes
Graeme Roberts | 10 September 2013
Few Californians will not have heard of Cal Worthington, the car dealer known for his mad TV ads.
He achieved quite a lot of fame. After such success, and a bit of failure along the way, it's interesting to learn he wasn't all that keen on selling cars. Always wanted to be a pilot.
Sectors: Retailing, marketing & distribution
Another European car brand is to depart from Australia....
General Motors' European chief, Karl-Thomas Neumann, was on good form in Geneva this week....
Renault India aims to double its sales over the next two years....
The short films available on YouTube showing Toyota's Mirai hydrogen fuel-cell being made are well worth a look (as noted by previous blog). The Motomachi plant in Toyota City is churning out three Mi...
Executive changes across Toyota's North American operations from 1 April include the appointment of the first female managing officer in Toyota Motor Corporation history. There are also two milestone ...
Here's a chance to see details of Toyota's Mirai fuel cell car being manufactured at its Motomachi plant in Japan....
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2015 Range Rover Hybrid
- Briefing: 48V mild hybrids (3)
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Hobnobbing with the A-listers
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Geneva by one means or another
- Volvo UK specs up seven seat XC90 redesign
- Geneva show debuts list updated
- OnStar to be 'revolutionary' in Europe - Opel head
- Another European brand calls it quits in Australia
- GENEVA: Toyota joins engine downsize bandwagon
- No Mexico-Brazil agreement on new auto pact