Blog: Cal, of those California commercials, passes
Graeme Roberts | 10 September 2013
Few Californians will not have heard of Cal Worthington, the car dealer known for his mad TV ads.
He achieved quite a lot of fame. After such success, and a bit of failure along the way, it's interesting to learn he wasn't all that keen on selling cars. Always wanted to be a pilot.
Sectors: Retailing, marketing & distribution
Earlier this year, Opel said that CEO Karl-Thomas Neumann would expand his social communication activities to LinkedIn as a member of the "influencer" programme limited to 500 participants worldwide...
FCA China partner Guangzhou Automobile Group is reportedly looking for help from FCA with its US market entry strategy....
We’re well into Q1 results season and there are one or two interesting straws in the wind....
Mazda UK has brought its customer relations centre in-house at its new head office in Dartford, Kent, replacing its "traditional outsourced customer contact centre approach" with its own employees....
OK, I know I should get out more, but, as well as being a big fan of current auto manufacturing (BMW is always good for an annual show 'n' tell), ...
Kia Motors and Total Lubrifiants have renewed their partnership agreement for another five years with Total remaining Kia's "preferred" aftermarket lubricants supplier exclusively across a network of ...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - Diesel developments
- Federal-Mogul on trends in the plug market - Q&A
- Carlos Ghosn interview
- Comment - emissions 'failures' hardly a surprise
- ANALYSIS - 2016 Subaru Legacy/Liberty 3.6
- BMW launches 'big battery' i3 EV
- BMW Q1 operating profit down 2.5%
- Volvo Cars swings to profit in Q1
- Ford claims factory fit first for F-150 strobes
- Tesla advances build plan by 2 years