Blog: Cal, of those California commercials, passes
Graeme Roberts | 10 September 2013
Few Californians will not have heard of Cal Worthington, the car dealer known for his mad TV ads.
He achieved quite a lot of fame. After such success, and a bit of failure along the way, it's interesting to learn he wasn't all that keen on selling cars. Always wanted to be a pilot.
Sectors: Retailing, marketing & distribution
Ford dealers in Indonesia are demanding compensation following the carmaker's announcement earlier this year to exit the market by the end of 2016, according to local reports....
I'm starting to get a small idea of the scale of things here in China, but really, I'm only scratching the surface of this vast country....
Mercedes-Benz is investing massively in the development of its digital competence as part of its 'best customer experience' sales and marketing initiative. The aim is to quickly set up a 'digital unit...
Given the startling complexity of obtaining a journalist visa for China - the code 'J2' is now indelibly stamped on my mind - it was with some surprise how swiftly I managed to sail through airport im...
- Audi S8 plus - if 585PS just isn’t enough power
- Brexit could lift UK auto production – Asian view
- Recalls redux - the week that was
- Driving the new Q30, and Infiniti future models
- Ford and Lincoln future models into the 2020s
- Mixed reaction to Tesla's latest plans
- General Motors Europe in profit as records tumble
- Why has Teslamotors.com become Tesla.com?
- General Motors re-thinks India strategy - report
- Volkswagen emissions scandal hits Porsche SE