Blog: Bail-out Bentley
Graeme Roberts | 4 January 2013
Ooops. What not to do with the pricey coupe you bought with a lotto cheque.
Seems to be a day for disaster pix of cars.
And it's not just the US (and us) with a crumbling road infrastructure.
I'm starting to get a small idea of the scale of things here in China, but really, I'm only scratching the surface of this vast country....
Given the startling complexity of obtaining a journalist visa for China - the code 'J2' is now indelibly stamped on my mind - it was with some surprise how swiftly I managed to sail through airport im...
- Recalls redux - the week that was
- Audi S8 plus - if 585PS just isn’t enough power
- Brexit could lift UK auto production – Asian view
- Driving the new Q30, and Infiniti future models
- Ford and Lincoln future models into the 2020s
- Mixed reaction to Tesla's latest plans
- General Motors re-thinks India strategy - report
- General Motors Europe in profit as records tumble
- Volkswagen emissions scandal hits Porsche SE
- Mahle opens vehicle engineering centre in UK