Blog: Bail-out Bentley
Graeme Roberts | 4 January 2013
Ooops. What not to do with the pricey coupe you bought with a lotto cheque.
Seems to be a day for disaster pix of cars.
And it's not just the US (and us) with a crumbling road infrastructure.
Earlier this year, Opel said that CEO Karl-Thomas Neumann would expand his social communication activities to LinkedIn as a member of the "influencer" programme limited to 500 participants worldwide...
We’re well into Q1 results season and there are one or two interesting straws in the wind....
OK, I know I should get out more, but, as well as being a big fan of current auto manufacturing (BMW is always good for an annual show 'n' tell), ...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - Diesel developments
- Federal-Mogul on trends in the plug market - Q&A
- Carlos Ghosn interview
- ANALYSIS - 2016 Subaru Legacy/Liberty 3.6
- Comment - emissions 'failures' hardly a surprise
- BMW launches 'big battery' i3 EV
- BMW Q1 operating profit down 2.5%
- Tesla advances build plan by 2 years
- Volvo Cars swings to profit in Q1
- Ford claims factory fit first for F-150 strobes