Blog: 644km on one charge: has Tesla solved range anxiety?
Glenn Brooks | 13 December 2012
The Guinness Book of Records is assessing the validity of a claim by a US-based man who says he just travelled over 400 miles in Tesla's new Model S.
Let's wait and see what the results of Guinness' investigations show before we declare Tesla's high performance hatchback immune to range anxiety.
Meanwhile, I see Wired has a video review of the car's new 4.0 software upgrade. It's worth a look just to see the Model S's door handles slide silently out from their flush positions as the driver approaches the car.
Let me begin 2016 by wishing everyone reading this a very Happy New Year! If you had a festive break, I hope it was a good one. It seemed to pass rather quickly for me, as ever....
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - Scion and Ford workers' chop
- Clio R.S. 220 Trophy & future Renaults
- Yanfeng Automotive Interiors VP Q&A
- January 2016, management briefing (Part 2)
- THE WEEK - New car, mergers, results, Iran
- New Ford plant for Mexico & Prius rival - report
- Volvo nixes range extenders
- Daimler posts record sales – investors unimpressed
- Geneva premieres list - Ferrari GTC4Lusso
- UK car registrations climb to 11-year January high