Blog: 644km on one charge: has Tesla solved range anxiety?
Glenn Brooks | 13 December 2012
The Guinness Book of Records is assessing the validity of a claim by a US-based man who says he just travelled over 400 miles in Tesla's new Model S.
Let's wait and see what the results of Guinness' investigations show before we declare Tesla's high performance hatchback immune to range anxiety.
Meanwhile, I see Wired has a video review of the car's new 4.0 software upgrade. It's worth a look just to see the Model S's door handles slide silently out from their flush positions as the driver approaches the car.
The US presidential campaigning that seems to go on forever is something that can look a little perplexing at times to overseas observers....
News just in from China suggests a Toyota joint venture there - via a new China-only brand - is readying what might be a decent five door hatchback rival for Nissan's well-entrenched Leaf EV....
Following the appearance of those infamous S90 pics a couple of months back, now it's the turn of the V90 to hit the web - as a model car....
- CEO says Citroen wants to be quirky again
- Volvo's engine and platform independence progress
- Advanced tech previews from OEMs - PLDB
- Indian summer for SsangYong - ANALYSIS
- ANALYSIS: VW's self-defeating defeat devices
- Jaguar Land Rover expands engine plant capacity
- Takata manipulated test results back to 2000
- Prosecutors eye VW workers for emissions tax evade
- Volkswagen making progress on diesel emissions fix
- Chinese explosion, investments, lower JLR profit
- Global light vehicle instrumentation and cockpits market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle OE shock absorbers market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle electronic braking market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle OE mirrors market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle roof systems market- forecasts to 2030