Blog: 644km on one charge: has Tesla solved range anxiety?
Glenn Brooks | 13 December 2012
The Guinness Book of Records is assessing the validity of a claim by a US-based man who says he just travelled over 400 miles in Tesla's new Model S.
Let's wait and see what the results of Guinness' investigations show before we declare Tesla's high performance hatchback immune to range anxiety.
Meanwhile, I see Wired has a video review of the car's new 4.0 software upgrade. It's worth a look just to see the Model S's door handles slide silently out from their flush positions as the driver approaches the car.
Mercedes-Benz has wasted no time in basking in Germany's reflected glory of winning the World Cup on Sunday night and becoming the first side since reunification to lift the golden trophy....
We can forget just how amazing some of the technology in the latest production cars is. This video from HMA is a terrific reminder....
TMC continues to promote Japan's Ha-Mo car sharing scheme via its own i-Road commuter model. The latest promotional video is worth a look....
- Kia K900 knocks on big brands' door
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: BMW X4
- Global light vehicle market developments
- Daimler - Q2 results insight
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Results season again
- Ford Europe finally makes a pre-tax buck
- Union puzzled no buyer for Unipart Automotive
- New boss for Lincoln as Fields acts swiftly
- Warwick University chosen as APC hub
- Jaguar Land Rover buys British classic cars hoard