Blog: 644km on one charge: has Tesla solved range anxiety?
Glenn Brooks | 13 December 2012
The Guinness Book of Records is assessing the validity of a claim by a US-based man who says he just travelled over 400 miles in Tesla's new Model S.
Let's wait and see what the results of Guinness' investigations show before we declare Tesla's high performance hatchback immune to range anxiety.
Meanwhile, I see Wired has a video review of the car's new 4.0 software upgrade. It's worth a look just to see the Model S's door handles slide silently out from their flush positions as the driver approaches the car.
What might well be the most comprehensive guide to AutoChina 2014 has been updated on just-auto.com, so do take a look....
The latest issue of Lotus Engineering's proActive is out....
Interesting comment about my earlier blog on US octane ratings from our Brazilian correspondent Fernando Calmon....
Ever been bemused at the low octane ratings of US petrol? Pull up to a pump and you get options like 87, 89, 93....
- ANALYSIS: The models to be axed by PSA's Tavares
- PRODUCT EYE: Porsche 911 Turbo
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Carlos sharpens the knife
- Management briefing: UK engine manufacturing (1)
- COMMENT: Beijing wants a greener auto sector
- 2014 BEIJING SHOW: Global debuts list
- Ford Mulally successor announcement expected
- GM restructures global engineering
- 2014 NYIAS: List of world premieres
- Daimler-BYD JV launches Denza electric car