Blog: 644km on one charge: has Tesla solved range anxiety?
Glenn Brooks | 13 December 2012
The Guinness Book of Records is assessing the validity of a claim by a US-based man who says he just travelled over 400 miles in Tesla's new Model S.
Let's wait and see what the results of Guinness' investigations show before we declare Tesla's high performance hatchback immune to range anxiety.
Meanwhile, I see Wired has a video review of the car's new 4.0 software upgrade. It's worth a look just to see the Model S's door handles slide silently out from their flush positions as the driver approaches the car.
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Bentley Continental GT V8 S
- Special management briefing: Paris reflections (1)
- Special management briefing: Paris reflections (2)
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Paris, the US, Sweden...
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Ford Mondeo redesigned for 2015
- JLR looks to increase home supply content
- Tesla outsells rivals as Europe sales rise 6%
- Japan's carmakers bring home foreign-made models
- Toyota recalls 1.75m for brake and fuel checks
- GM sued for $10bn over losses on 27m recalled cars
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Supercapacitor / Ultracapacitor Interviews, Strategies, Road Map 2014-2025
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029