Vehicle product & design: Latest news and analysis articles
High-tech TDI engines that provide economy and performance sit at the heart of the Audi brand's values and technological DNA. As Audi marks...
It's now more than seven years since the Audi R8 went on sale, but the car's development by quattro GmbH is continuing right to the end of p...
While it might operate under the same umbrella organisation - Hyundai America Technical Centre Inc (HACTI) - as the California proving groun...
How we reconcile the tasks of driving a vehicle with the desire of drivers to stay connected looks set to be at the heart of the evolving ve...
Citroën C4 Cactus Chef de Projet Anne Ruthmann answers questions on key suppliers, lightweight technology, sales prospects and other topics.
For two decades, NVIDIA says it has pioneered visual computing, the art and science of computer graphics. Its technologies are finding applications in video games, movie production, product design, medical diagnosis and scientific research. Automotive can now be added to the list. Ian Adcock spoke to the company's marketing director, Danny Shapiro, to find out more.
Opel plans to build a range of entry-level cars to recapture the type of budget customer who in the past bought its Chevrolet brand, media reports said.
No more Suzuki-built Nissan Pixos.
New technology set to arrive with Volvo's redesigned XC90 large SUV include 'IntelliSafe' features such as an extended park assist which now also offers automatic reversing into a parking bay as well as entering and exiting a parallel parking spot. The car can also display a Nissan-like digitally created bird’s eye view of the 360° area around the car on the large centre screen.
JAC says it has launched the newest generation pure-electric vehicle iEV4 officially in China on 4 July.
To gain a better foothold in the Indian market, Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) is reportedly considering introducing a mid-sized sedan.
After suggesting last year that Nissan would be in a position to offer fully autonomous cars to the market by 2020, Nissan CEO Carlos Ghosn has offered further clarification on Nissan's planned rollout of autonomous drive technologies.
TMC continues to promote Japan's Ha-Mo car sharing scheme via its own i-Road commuter model. The latest promotional video is worth a look.
Opel and Vauxhall will issue images and details of the next Corsa to the media on 9 July. But as often happens, some papped shots have already appeared.
- Swallowing Fiat-Chrysler 'would be bad for VW'
- Audi TDI tech is 25 years of age
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Roasting in Kia's Mojave oven
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Driving the Swedish nanny state
- COMMENT: Has ZF fired M&A starting gun with TRW?
- Sir Nick Scheele dies
- Volvo claims two safety firsts for XC90
- Nissan learns from India mistakes
- Fiat denies merger talks with VW
- Rule change hits 'free charger' offers for EVs
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- New Cars: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global electrified light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018