Vehicle product & design: Latest news and analysis articles
I submit, yeronner, brain fade, the leap straight from summer holiday to Swedish presser and an exceptionally busy week for the delay in thi...
Five years ago, the idea of Citroën selling more than a few thousand high priced cars each year would have been rightly ridiculed. How thing...
Porsche continues to expand the 911 range, with the Targa body style having just gone on sale in Britain. Could this be the best looking var...
It's well known that the British love estates, one of the reasons why the UK is such an important market for Škoda. Multiple derivatives con...
Citroën C4 Cactus Chef de Projet Anne Ruthmann answers questions on key suppliers, lightweight technology, sales prospects and other topics.
For two decades, NVIDIA says it has pioneered visual computing, the art and science of computer graphics. Its technologies are finding applications in video games, movie production, product design, medical diagnosis and scientific research. Automotive can now be added to the list. Ian Adcock spoke to the company's marketing director, Danny Shapiro, to find out more.
As part of the model's planned Asia-Pacific, Europe, Africa and Mexico roll-out during 2014/2015, Maruti Suzuki will open its order book tomorrow (3 September) for the new Ciaz which it is claiming to be "India’s most fuel efficient sedan".
The Dongfeng-Kia joint venture has unveiled a new sedan called the K4 which will be available only in China.
The media preview days of the 2014 Paris Mondial de l'Automobile will be 2 & 3 October. The following list continues to be updated as manufacturers announce world premieres.
More details of the production version of Hyundai's Beijing show concept, the Peugeot 2008/Kia Soul/Nissan Juke rival ix25, which last week made its debut at the motor show in Chengdu, have surfaced along with the news sales in India will start in the first half of 2015.
The media preview of CDMS 2014, the 17th Chengdu motor show, took place on 29 August. The following vehicles and concepts were world premieres.
Following negative feedback from customers, Infiniti is reportedly planning to retrofit its G37's fully hydraulic power steering rack to the new Q50 range, The Motor Report said, citing Car & Driver.
The original 1960s fastback Mustang is one of my all-time favourite car designs.
The product space just below the 'conventional car' is an intriguing one.
- COMMENT: 'Showing instruments' in West stand off?
- Briefing: Emerging markets in trouble (3)
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Citroën DS4
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: And what a week...
- Briefing: Emerging markets in trouble (2)
- [12:45BST update]: Nissan's Palmer named Aston CEO
- PARIS DEBUTS: Infiniti Q70 2.2d
- Volvo finally takes covers off redesigned XC90
- CHENGDU SHOW: World premieres
- SWEDEN: Redesign moves XC90 up market in UK
- New Engines Aiming for 60% Thermal Efficiency Japanese Automobile Manufacturers Rising to the Post-HEV Challenge
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global Charging Equipment for EV Market 2014-2018
- OLED Display Forecasts 2014-2024: The Rise of Plastic and Flexible Displays
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants