Vehicle product & design: Latest news and analysis articles
Audi, or Peugeot? No contest. But what if the question is instead TT or RCZ R? Trickier. It would be ironic if PSA's cost cutting means this...
Kia has just enjoyed its best September yet in Britain, with 13,292 cars delivered. And the top model? The Sportage, which is selling better...
The current Continental GT has been on the market since early 2011 but Bentley continues to expand and update the range. A great excuse for...
The Volkswagen Group didn't dominate the world premieres list, a 1970s DS21 devoid of Citroen badges was exhibited, Jaguar's XE drew only mo...
In the second and final part of an interview with Maxim Picat, the head of Peugeot explains why the brand cannot launch a low-cost model, and details plans for new energy cars.
Can Peugeot become a near-premium brand, in time? CEO Maxim Picat believes it can. Here, he discusses progress on future vehicles and powertrains, and challenges the suggestion that rivals for Dacia and Renault's Logan and Sandero are needed.
Various world premieres for the 2014 LA international auto show have been announced, and others will follow. Ongoing updates are being made to the list ahead of the 18 & 19 November media preview days.
The next-generation Audi A8 will be able to drive itself.
The press preview day of the 2014 São Paulo Motor Show is 28 October. Nissan and VW are the first manufacturers to have announced world premieres.
Volvo plans to launch a special long wheelbase, petrol S60L plug-in hybrid model in China in mid-2015, a local media report said.
Cadillac plans to begin manufacturing its SRX SUV in China from 2015, CarNewsChina.com reported. The model, which is currently imported, will be built at a new plant near Shanghai.
Hyundai has started production of the European version of its redesigned Elite i20 in Turkey.
A German couple have just handed over Otto, their trusty 300 GD, to the Mercedes-Benz museum. What makes Otto so special? Read this and find out.
I'm in Detroit at the moment - here to participate in a conference yesterday, followed by a round of company visits and interviews over the next week or so.
- COMMENT: US JLR plant likely to get a warm welcome
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2014 Peugeot RCZ R
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Paris, the US, Sweden...
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2014 Kia Sportage
- Special management briefing: Paris reflections (2)
- JLR eyes US southern states 'transplant' - paper
- Tatkata airbag recall extended to 7.8m US vehicles
- JLR-Chery JV opens China factory
- Tesla outsells rivals as Europe sales rise 6%
- Daimler restructures cooperation with Tesla
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates (annual subscription)