Vehicle product & design: Latest news and analysis articles
Our updates of the auto situation in Tianjin, following the massive explosions in the Chinese port city, have attracted a lot of reader inte...
The GT200 Sport Tourer version of Renault's B32 series Mégane is that rare thing - a small estate that brings a smile to the driver's face....
It might be more than a decade old but the Discovery is still one of the best four by fours that money can buy - constant development, inclu...
The 2015 Gaikindo Indonesia International Auto Show got underway yesterday at the shiny new Indonesian Convention and Exhibition centre in B...
In the second of a two-part Q&A, Paul Philpott reveals when Kia will launch a B-crossover, how he won't rule out one day outselling Toyota, and the secret of how a cheap cars brand became one now selling GBP40,000-plus models.
The Frankfurt motor show will be the launch pad for a very important Jaguar, the F-Pace SUV, vital for the brand in the US and Chinese markets, and a car chief designer Ian Callum "swore I'd never do".
Toyota will launch a minor update of its European Yaris line at the Frankfurt show next month. Sales have risen from about 144,000 units in 2011 to an expected 200,000-plus in 2015 while its share of the B segment is up from 4.1% to an anticipated 6.6%.
Hyundai Motors affiliate Kia Motors has released the first 'official' exterior images of the redesigned, fourth generation Sportage. The medium size SUV will make its global debut at the Frankfurt show on 15 September.
Ford is considering reintroducing two once-popular SUV and compact pickup truck nameplates to the US, according to media reports.
Canada's powerful automotive supplier body, APMA, is urging its government stand firm in the face of intense pressure to ink the current Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) deal, as criticism grows it forms part of President Barack Obama's wishlist of 'legacy' deals before he vacates office.
SsangYong's unfolding strategy as a crossover and SUV specialist brand in the style of Jeep, Land Rover and Haval has been confirmed to just-auto.com by a company insider. The source has also revealed that a small SUV will be added to the range in 2017.
Suzuki Motor has announced it would launch its first full hybrid vehicle as early as next December.
I have recently met a man with what you might describe as a bit of a job on his hands.
The Fiat 500 – car or fashion accessory? At the launch of the updated model this week there was plenty of evidence to suggest it's more the latter than the former.
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2016 Land Rover Discovery & L462
- ANALYSIS: Mégane GT 220 & future Renaults
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Premium electric SUVs...
- Briefing: Innovative emission technologies
- COMMENT: TPP legacy as Obama's Grand Projet?
- UPDATED IAA debuts list: smart & VW Golf updates
- Ford may revive Bronco and Ranger for US - reports
- GM strike ends as Mercedes truck workers walk
- Wraps come off fourth generation Kia Sportage
- Jeep hacker resigns from Twitter - report
- General Motors Company (GM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Automotive Plastics Market for Passenger Cars by Type, by Application, & by Region - Global Forecast to 2020
- Ford Motor Company (F) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Volkswagen AG - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2030