Vehicle product & design: Latest news and analysis articles
There was already a choice of V6 petrol hybrid or four-cylinder diesel power for Infiniti Europe's Q50. Now, Nissan's upscale division has a...
PSA built the 100,000th Peugeot 2008 after just nine months of production at the Mulhouse plant in France. Now, a night shift has just been...
Today's media release from Daimler is official confirmation that the Mercedes-Benz passenger cars division will leverage multiple architectu...
The name is the same but Porsche's latest Panamera 4S loses its normally aspirated V8 and gains a biturbo V6 that's not only more powerful b...
Citroën C4 Cactus Chef de Projet Anne Ruthmann answers questions on key suppliers, lightweight technology, sales prospects and other topics.
For two decades, NVIDIA says it has pioneered visual computing, the art and science of computer graphics. Its technologies are finding applications in video games, movie production, product design, medical diagnosis and scientific research. Automotive can now be added to the list. Ian Adcock spoke to the company's marketing director, Danny Shapiro, to find out more.
The media preview days of the 2014 Paris Mondial de l'Automobile will be 2 & 3 October. The following list continues to be updated as manufacturers announce world premieres.
The 2014 Indonesia international motor show got under way this week with a renewed sense of self-confidence and purpose, as the domestic market continued to reach new record highs.
Fiat-Chrysler will source a new midsize pickup for European and Latin American markets from Mitsubishi. The companies said the model will be based on the next generation L200.
Cadillac, Chrysler and Scion are the first brands to have announced world premieres for November's LA international auto show.
This is what happens when auto engineers at a technical centre need (a) a team building project and (b) a workshop hack truck.
'Luxury entrepreneur' Stephen Hung has placed the largest single Rolls-Royce order ever for 30 custom extended wheelbase Phantoms for his Louis XIII hotel in Macau.
In a pleasing variation of authority using cameras to spy on car drivers, General Motors has come up with a car camera that can be a nosey parker on the valet parker entrusted with the keys to your pride and joy.
The original 1960s fastback Mustang is one of my all-time favourite car designs.
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Big fish eaten by bigger fish
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2014 Peugeot 2008 1.2 VTi 82
- ANALYSIS: ZF puts in place a growth strategy
- COMMENT: The UK's Scotland and EU parallels
- INTERVIEW: Paul Philpott, Kia UK President and CEO
- Largest Rolls-Royce order ever bound for Macau
- PARIS DEBUTS: Renault Clio Initiale Paris
- Jaguar launches India assembled XJ
- Lotus to restructure and up to 325 jobs could go
- GM Holden starts axing engineers - report
- Global Carsharing Market 2014-2018
- Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft (BMW) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- OLED Display Forecasts 2014-2024: The Rise of Plastic and Flexible Displays
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn