Vehicle product & design: Latest news and analysis articles
Ping goes the inbox. A welcome new email comes from our colleagues at JATO Dynamics with the latest eight-month YTD European PHEV sales data...
Audi, or Peugeot? No contest. But what if the question is instead TT or RCZ R? Trickier. It would be ironic if PSA's cost cutting means this...
Kia has just enjoyed its best September yet in Britain, with 13,292 cars delivered. And the top model? The Sportage, which is selling better...
The current Continental GT has been on the market since early 2011 but Bentley continues to expand and update the range. A great excuse for...
In the second and final part of an interview with Maxim Picat, the head of Peugeot explains why the brand cannot launch a low-cost model, and details plans for new energy cars.
Can Peugeot become a near-premium brand, in time? CEO Maxim Picat believes it can. Here, he discusses progress on future vehicles and powertrains, and challenges the suggestion that rivals for Dacia and Renault's Logan and Sandero are needed.
Making use of its new 9,600 units a year quota limit for additional IPI excise tax exemption, Honda is, for the first time, importing the Civic Si 2-door coupe version - from Canada.
Various world premieres for the 2014 LA international auto show have been announced, and others will follow. Ongoing updates are being made to the list ahead of the 18 & 19 November media preview days.
Mercedes-Benz plans to assemble its next generation Sprinter commercial van in North America.
FCA has added a new model for the Mexican market's 2015 model year: the RAM 700. This small pick-up is a rebadged Fiat Strada Adventure and is imported from Brazil.
The next-generation Audi A8 will be able to drive itself.
The press preview day of the 2014 São Paulo Motor Show is 28 October. Nissan and VW are the first manufacturers to have announced world premieres.
The Paris Show seems a long time ago now, but I have been sent a link to a BBC news item in which just-auto's editor makes a brief appearance.
A German couple have just handed over Otto, their trusty 300 GD, to the Mercedes-Benz museum. What makes Otto so special? Read this and find out.
- COMMENT: US JLR plant likely to get a warm welcome
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Interesting, interesting...
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Mitsubishi's top-selling PHEV
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2014 Peugeot RCZ R
- COMMENT: FKG keeps ears on the track in Gothenburg
- Tatkata airbag recall extended to 7.8m US vehicles
- JLR-Chery JV opens China factory
- Daimler restructures cooperation with Tesla
- UK: Vauxhall goes after Ford with Corsa pricing
- JLR eyes US southern states 'transplant' - paper
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates (annual subscription)
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report