Vehicle product & design: Latest news and analysis articles
Five years ago, the idea of Citroën selling more than a few thousand high priced cars each year would have been rightly ridiculed. How thing...
Porsche continues to expand the 911 range, with the Targa body style having just gone on sale in Britain. Could this be the best looking var...
It's well known that the British love estates, one of the reasons why the UK is such an important market for Škoda. Multiple derivatives con...
Despite Cadillac being a serial underachiever outside North America, GM is investing heavily in its one would-be global luxury vehicle divis...
Citroën C4 Cactus Chef de Projet Anne Ruthmann answers questions on key suppliers, lightweight technology, sales prospects and other topics.
For two decades, NVIDIA says it has pioneered visual computing, the art and science of computer graphics. Its technologies are finding applications in video games, movie production, product design, medical diagnosis and scientific research. Automotive can now be added to the list. Ian Adcock spoke to the company's marketing director, Danny Shapiro, to find out more.
The third generation Sorento, revealed earlier today (29 August) to the media in South Korea, is longer, lower and wider. The Hyundai Motor group brand wants to sell 270,000 units of this new SUV in 2015.
Malaysia’s second national car company Perodua said it had received 6,000 orders for its Axia small car since mid-August.
Hyundai chose the Chengdu motor show to launch its new Kia Soul and Nissan Juke-rivalling ix25 small crossover today (29 August 2014).
The media preview of CDMS 2014, the 17th Chengdu motor show, took place on 29 August. The following list continues to be updated as manufacturers announce world premieres.
After two concepts, Suzuki is now about to give the production version of a new B segment SUV its global debut at October's Mondial de l'Automobile.
The media preview days for the 2014 Moscow motor show were 27 & 28 August.
The original 1960s fastback Mustang is one of my all-time favourite car designs.
The product space just below the 'conventional car' is an intriguing one.
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Porsche 911 Targa 4
- COMMENT: Foreign OEMs chose appeasement in China
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Active safety in the spotlight
- ANALYSIS: GM gets serious about Cadillac
- Emerging markets in trouble (1)
- Volvo finally takes covers off redesigned XC90
- Bear Grylls, brand ambassador for Land Rover
- Volvo to skip all-aluminium for carbon fibre
- MOSCOW SHOW: World premieres - final list
- Lada production to be cut as sales stall
- New Engines Aiming for 60% Thermal Efficiency Japanese Automobile Manufacturers Rising to the Post-HEV Challenge
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global light vehicle OE exhaust & emissions aftertreatment systems - forecasts to 2029
- Global Charging Equipment for EV Market 2014-2018