Vehicle markets: Latest news and analysis articles
Updated for 2015, the latest Euro 6-compliant Mazda6 has also had a mid-life facelift. A policy of short life cycles for major models is one...
The Leon range continues to be SEAT's salvation, its multiple bodystyles successfully tempting ever more buyers to switch to the Spanish bra...
Sales of the Jaguar XJ might be stuck at saddening levels, but another 'old' brand is having much success with its own full sized luxury sal...
Has Audi ever bettered the styling of the original AU314 TT? Certainly to many eyes, the second generation model was a disappointment, but t...
Carl Bayliss recently returned to his homeland after a decade in Hong Kong. He is the new country manager for Infiniti UK, responsible for all business activities including Sales, Marketing and Network Development.
Tim Tozer, Chairman and Managing Director of Vauxhall, has been in post since February and is on a mission to redefine GM's UK-only volume brand. Dave Leggett recently caught up with him.
General Motors' OnStar 'personal connectivity and service assistant', currently being launched by Vauxhall in the UK and Opel in Europe, has received an award from a top consumer magazine.
Nissan has axed the Pathfinder Hybrid in the US.
June was another good month for the auto industry as US light vehicle sales continued to grow.
Toyota, Nissan and Honda have agreed key details of a new joint project to develop hydrogen refuelling infrastructure in Japan.
Infiniti said it sold a record 103,500 new vehicles worldwide in the first half of 2015, up 13% year on year.
Kia Motors America (Kia) is recalling 7,722 2011 Sportage vehicles made from 7 March to 8 June 2011 for a switch check.
Ping goes the inbox and there's the weekly recall notification list from the US government's road safety regulator, the National Highway and Traffic Safety Administration (or NHTSA or even 'Nit-sa' for short in the local vernacular).
There are various museums back home in Japan but I was not aware of any Japanese automaker setting up a major facility abroad until I received this news about Honda's new US Heritage Center in Marysville, Ohio.
- COMMENT: The diminution of Fiat
- Q&A: Volvo XC90 chief engineer Håkan Ivarsson
- RESEARCH SNAPSHOT: Review of front-end modules
- COMMENT: BMW & Mercedes battle over self parking
- COMMENT: No wizards needed at US$100 a barrel
- Arrested Toyota executive quits
- "Levelling off" continues in China's car market
- GM pleased judge tosses out 'ignition switch' suit
- SUVs continue driving US sales growth
- Magna Steyr to build vehicles for JLR
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- Magna International Inc. (MG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global light vehicle OE connectivity market- forecasts to 2029
- Global electric light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018
- Global light vehicle instrumentation and cockpits market- forecasts to 2029