Vehicle markets: Latest news and analysis articles
India's automotive sector has suffered tougher times lately as the domestic economy has turned down. In this month's management briefing, To...
How might Maserati attain its worldwide sales goal of 75,000 cars a year by 2018? By adding new models and offering more diesels. To judge b...
ASEAN's new vehicle market continued to decline in the third quarter of 2014, with sales in the region's six main markets combined falling b...
Audi, or Peugeot? No contest. But what if the question is instead TT or RCZ R? Trickier. It would be ironic if PSA's cost cutting means this...
In the second and final part of an interview with Maxim Picat, the head of Peugeot explains why the brand cannot launch a low-cost model, and details plans for new energy cars.
Renault-Nissan Alliance veteran Francois Bancon heads up Product Strategy for Infiniti. He is charged with overseeing a 60 percent expansion of the brand's vehicle range over the next five years.
From 1 November, all cars and light commercial vehicles registered in European Union member states, with a GVW of fewer than 3.5 tonnes, must have ESP as standard equipment. The regulation will take effect for all other vehicles on 1 November 2015.
The media preview days of the 2014 São Paulo Motor Show were 28 & 29 October. Here follows a list of vehicle and concept global debuts.
An Infiniti spokesman has told just-auto.com that the aged QX50 crossover will not be replaced "in the near future". This follows the recent introduction of a made-in-China version of the now seven-year old model.
Various world premieres for the November 2014 Guangzhou motor show have been announced. Ongoing updates are being made to the list ahead of the media preview days.
A monthly sales forecast developed by JD Power and LMC Automotive points to continued growth in the US light vehicle market in October.
The US Transportation Department will conduct an internal review of the country's auto safety regulators in response to a series of safety lapses, including last week's reports of defective air bags, a senior administration official said over the weekend.
Sometimes the answer to "Why?" can be answered "Just because..." As in this video made by Lexus Poland as part of its launch of the NX mid-size SUV line.
It was interesting to speak with UK prime minister David Cameron yesterday. I didn't have much time, so I went for the European question.
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Maserati Ghibli diesel
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Interesting, interesting...
- COMMENT: US JLR plant likely to get a warm welcome
- ANALYSIS: Q1-Q3 ASEAN sales down 11%
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Mitsubishi's top-selling PHEV
- SAO PAULO SHOW: World premieres
- Protests grow against VW recall action in China
- Audi reportedly scraps A6 Hybrid
- LA DEBUTS: Porsche Panamera Exclusive Series
- Under new Ford CEO, new life beckons for Lincoln
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates (annual subscription)
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global light vehicle OE exhaust & emissions aftertreatment systems - forecasts to 2029
- Global Automotive Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Systems Market 2014-2018
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report