Vehicle markets: Latest news and analysis articles
Audi, or Peugeot? No contest. But what if the question is instead TT or RCZ R? Trickier. It would be ironic if PSA's cost cutting means this...
The weekend's news Tata Motors' Jaguar Land Rover is 'talking to southern states' about establishing a factory in the United States is an in...
Kia has just enjoyed its best September yet in Britain, with 13,292 cars delivered. And the top model? The Sportage, which is selling better...
The current Continental GT has been on the market since early 2011 but Bentley continues to expand and update the range. A great excuse for...
In the second and final part of an interview with Maxim Picat, the head of Peugeot explains why the brand cannot launch a low-cost model, and details plans for new energy cars.
Renault-Nissan Alliance veteran Francois Bancon heads up Product Strategy for Infiniti. He is charged with overseeing a 60 percent expansion of the brand's vehicle range over the next five years.
Production of the redesigned Mazda 2 (Demio in Japan) has started at the automaker’s new plant in Mexico.
The fourth generation Vauxhall Corsa will undercut the entry level Ford Fiesta, Britain's long-time best selling car, by GBP1,000 when it goes on sale at year-end.
Mercedes-Benz plans to assemble its next generation Sprinter commercial van in North America.
Safety regulator NHTSA on Wednesday (22 October) expanded the number of vehicles in the United States that may be affected by recalls for potentially defective Takata air bags that could spray shrapnel at occupants from 6.1m announced on Tuesday to 7.8m.
Automakers in the UK have boosted output in the calendar year to date to the highest level since 2008, producing 1,132,017 units – up just 0.6% year on year.
The press preview day of the 2014 São Paulo Motor Show is 28 October. Nissan and VW are the first manufacturers to have announced world premieres.
Sometimes the answer to "Why?" can be answered "Just because..." As in this video made by Lexus Poland as part of its launch of the NX mid-size SUV line.
It was interesting to speak with UK prime minister David Cameron yesterday. I didn't have much time, so I went for the European question.
- COMMENT: US JLR plant likely to get a warm welcome
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Interesting, interesting...
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Mitsubishi's top-selling PHEV
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2014 Peugeot RCZ R
- COMMENT: FKG keeps ears on the track in Gothenburg
- Tatkata airbag recall extended to 7.8m US vehicles
- JLR-Chery JV opens China factory
- Daimler restructures cooperation with Tesla
- UK: Vauxhall goes after Ford with Corsa pricing
- Britain better off inside a reformed EU - UK PM
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates (annual subscription)
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report