Vehicle markets: Latest news and analysis articles
There was already a choice of V6 petrol hybrid or four-cylinder diesel power for Infiniti Europe's Q50. Now, Nissan's upscale division has a...
One of the aspects that genuinely surprised me about the recent visit to Russia organised by Renault and AvtoVAZ was the almost complete abs...
Keen on the Fiat Panda Cross but don't need rear doors? General Motors Europe hopes you might be tempted by its new Vauxhall Adam Rocks Air,...
Last week Simon Warburton visited the Moscow Motor Show with Renault Russia and had the opportunity to talk with senior executives, as well...
Paul Philpott, Kia UK President and CEO, has given just-auto an upbeat assessment of conditions in the UK car market and growth prospects for the Kia brand.
With a background in IT and start-ups, Georg Ell isn't your typical car company boss. But he seems a perfect fit in his role as UK and Ireland country manager for Tesla Motors.
Toyota is recalling about 20,000 North American made vehicles, mostly in the US, because of the danger of possible fuel leaks.
Suzuki is recalling 453,225 minivehicles in Japan to fix faulty air conditioner evaporator fans in air conditioning units that have resulted in three fires so far.
The US Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) said it plans to oversee larger nonbank auto finance companies for the first time at the federal level after claiming to have uncovered "auto-lending discrimination" at banks.
The EU area's car market recovery continued in August with sales up 2.1% on last year, according to data released by ACEA.
Apollo Tyres has hired a specialist to restructure its operations in South Africa.
Although there are three years until production in Australia ends, General Motors' Holden is preparing to sack half its local engineering workforce - 300 people.
It really does get tiresome when some (deep breath, choose words carefully) 'uninformed' person tells me the UK doesn't have a car industry any more. We do, albeit mostly foreign owned.
TMC continues to promote Japan's Ha-Mo car sharing scheme via its own i-Road commuter model. The latest promotional video is worth a look.
- ANALYSIS: ZF puts in place a growth strategy
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Big fish eaten by bigger fish
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: More musical chairs
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2014 Peugeot 2008 1.2 VTi 82
- ANALYSIS: Mercedes-Benz future model plans
- PARIS DEBUTS: Kia Optima diesel hybrid concept
- ZF to buy TRW after $13.5bn deal agreed
- Largest Rolls-Royce order ever bound for Macau
- Jaguar launches India assembled XJ
- Alliance re-thinking EV battery strategy - report
- Global Carsharing Market 2014-2018
- Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft (BMW) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- OLED Display Forecasts 2014-2024: The Rise of Plastic and Flexible Displays
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn