Vehicle markets: Latest news and analysis articles
If you like being looked at, you will love the i8. It turns the heads of seemingly everyone who sees you on the road, and even more so in ca...
The name remains but in every other way, Renault’s Twingo is truly all-new. This is also the first model to use Edison, a rear-engined, rear...
Known as the Prado in Asia-Pacific, Toyota Motor Europe's Land Cruiser is the second biggest SUV sold in this region. It's not cheap, but it...
There was already a choice of V6 petrol hybrid or four-cylinder diesel power for Infiniti Europe's Q50. Now, Nissan's upscale division has a...
Paul Philpott, Kia UK President and CEO, has given just-auto an upbeat assessment of conditions in the UK car market and growth prospects for the Kia brand.
With a background in IT and start-ups, Georg Ell isn't your typical car company boss. But he seems a perfect fit in his role as UK and Ireland country manager for Tesla Motors.
Toyota in the US will recall 690,000 Tacoma pickup trucks for corrosion checks, CNBC reported.
Ford is recalling 850,050 2013-2014 C-Max, Fusion, Escape and Lincoln MKZ vehicles in North America to check the restraints control module.
German government ministers have backed a bill that would enable cities to offer electric vehicle drivers free parking and the right to use bus lanes from next year in a bid to increase demand.
Malaysia’s UMW Toyota Motor plans to spend up to MYR500m (US$153m) to expand its dealer and aftersales network to meet growing demand for Toyota and Lexus vehicles.
The Source London electric vehicle public charging network reportedly has flagged nearly a third of its charging point locations as temporarily unavailable.
Ford's president of the Americas, Joe Hinrichs, said during a TV interview the company is predicting industry-wide US light vehicle sales will top 17m in 2015, a tally last achieved in 2001.
It really does get tiresome when some (deep breath, choose words carefully) 'uninformed' person tells me the UK doesn't have a car industry any more. We do, albeit mostly foreign owned.
TMC continues to promote Japan's Ha-Mo car sharing scheme via its own i-Road commuter model. The latest promotional video is worth a look.
- Management briefing: Paris show preview
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Paris gets closer
- Jaguar's XE spearheads new industrial strategy
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Renault Twingo
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Big fish eaten by bigger fish
- PARIS DEBUTS: Honda Civic Type R & VW Passat GTE
- EC gives Germany two months to comply with MAC
- Ford recalls 850,050 cars for airbag systems check
- Opel/Vauxhall issues 'do not drive' warning
- Ford's Americas chief sees 17m light vehicle sales
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Analysis of over 140 Lithium-based Rechargeable Battery Manufacturers: Chemistry, Strategy, Success
- Ethiopia - ISA Country Report
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)