Vehicle markets: Latest news and analysis articles
Dunno 'bout you but 2015 seems to be flying by waaaay too fast - where did yet another week go?...
It's the car that created what must surely be the most profitable vehicle segment since the original Range Rover. Now, as the Evoque reaches...
There was quite a bit of good news on just-auto.com this week, mostly concerning March and first quarter sales plus various announcements of...
There was some good news for UK Auto Manufacturing Plc this week as Honda announced that its under-used European car plant in Swindon would...
Carl Bayliss recently returned to his homeland after a decade in Hong Kong. He is the new country manager for Infiniti UK, responsible for all business activities including Sales, Marketing and Network Development.
Tim Tozer, Chairman and Managing Director of Vauxhall, has been in post since February and is on a mission to redefine GM's UK-only volume brand. Dave Leggett recently caught up with him.
New vehicle sales in Indonesia fell by 12.1% to 99,410 units in March, from 113,067 units a year earlier, according to data collected by industry association Gaikindo.
Data released by European carmakers' association ACEA shows that the recovery to car demand picked up during the month of March, reinforcing recent optimism over prospects for Europe's economy.
UK trade association, SMMT says it has had encouraging noises from from the main British political parties they will continue to back the automotive sector.
Thanks to a plethora of new and updated models, Mazda has found itself in the extraordinary situation of having overtaken Nissan in Europe's largest national market.
Denso is expanding its North American research and development capabilities to include heavy duty and commercial vehicles, establishing a cross-functional team of market research, product engineering, and researchers.
Malaysia’s Proton Holdings plans to overhaul the domestic sales and aftersales network of its local distributor Proton Edar in order to provide a better network coverage and improve performance.
Ping goes the inbox and there's the weekly recall notification list from the US government's road safety regulator, the National Highway and Traffic Safety Administration (or NHTSA or even 'Nit-sa' for short in the local vernacular).
There are various museums back home in Japan but I was not aware of any Japanese automaker setting up a major facility abroad until I received this news about Honda's new US Heritage Center in Marysville, Ohio.
- ANALYSIS: MG on the road to nowhere
- ANALYSIS: Can Evoque remain JLR’s golden goose?
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Land Rover Defender
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The year is flying by...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: It's good news week....
- First Solihull Jaguar leaps into production
- GKN claims world first for integrated FCA AWD
- Regulator fines Deloitte over MG Rover failures
- Shanghai show debuts list updated
- GERMANY: Mazda outsells Nissan as Qashqai crashes
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle OE shock absorbers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wheels market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wipers market- forecasts to 2029