Vehicle markets: Latest news and analysis articles
Mitsubishi Motors UK's MD is making a bold claim for a brand which retailed 2,700 passenger vehicles in Q1: he wants to sell 3,000-10,000 un...
There are more hopeful signs lately of gathering monentum for recovery in the European car market. Car sales in Western Europe were up by 10...
China's Shanghai GM Wuling, and BYD, have caused a surprise with world premieres at Algeria's national motor show. Renault and PSA should be...
Not for the first time, Honda Motor Europe's Swindon plant west of London is soon to suffer a production cut. The reason is not, as the comp...
Yoo Il Lee, a former senior executive with Hyundai Motor, came out of retirement three years ago to run SsangYong Motor, having been appointed by a bankruptcy court. The now profitable firm has ambitious plans, Glenn Brooks hears.
Ford's UK fleet director Phil Hollins is responsible for UK market leader Ford's fleet sales. Dave Leggett recently caught up with him at a launch event for the new Transit Connect.
Volkswagen Group sales were up 5.8% at 2.4m units in the first quarter of this year compared to the same period last year. Growth in March was 7.6% year-on-year at 929,500 units.
Ford Europe said its sales volume increases in March and the first quarter of 2014 outpaced the overall market.
New vehicle sales in Vietnam increased by close to 22% to 9,313 units in March, from 7,650 units in the same month of last year, according to data released by the Vietnam Automotive Manufacturers Association.
Mexico's auto industry claims to have overtaken Japan as the second biggest car exporter to the United States in the past three months.
New vehicle sales in Indonesia increased by 13.3% to 113,292 units in March from 99,957 units a year earlier, according to data released by industry association Gaikindo.
New vehicle sales in the Philippines jumped by 25.4% to a monthly record of 19,173 units in March, accord to data released jointly by the Chamber of Automotive Manufacturers of the Philippines (CAMPI) and the Truck Manufacturers Association.
We're having more conversations with industry folk who are wondering where the Ukraine's crisis could lead.
An interesting reality check on Tesla products, now and future, from a US hedge fund manager.
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The bubble car returns
- Management briefing: UK engine manufacturing (1)
- PRODUCT EYE: Audi RS Q3
- COMMENT: PSA's Tavares plots turnaround
- Q&A with Tenneco: Energy recovery technologies
- PSA issues new business plan
- BEIJING DEBUTS: Volvo S60L PPHEV concept
- NYIAS DEBUTS: next Mazda MX-5 Miata preview
- Former Bentley chief returns for another round
- The bubble car is back, fit for the 21st century
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Plunkett's Automobile Industry Almanac 2014: Automobile Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Global light vehicle materials market 2008 to 2028