Vehicle manufacturing: Latest news and analysis articles
China's economy is obviously causing concern right now. It has been such an engine of growth for the world economy that investors get spooke...
The GT200 Sport Tourer version of Renault's B32 series Mégane is that rare thing - a small estate that brings a smile to the driver's face....
It might be more than a decade old but the Discovery is still one of the best four by fours that money can buy - constant development, inclu...
Electric powertrain technology comes with a number of drawbacks - mainly surrounding battery performance issues - but it is interesting to s...
There years ago this month Paul Philpott became the managing director of Kia Motors for the UK and Ireland. This followed a stint at Kia Motors Europe (KME) in Frankfurt and prior to that, senior roles at Ford of Britain and Toyota GB.
With two recently revised models launching on the European market, Toyota is upbeat over prospects for the plant that makes them at Burnaston, in the UK. Dave Leggett caught up with Toyota Motor Manufacturing UK Deputy Managing Director Tony Walker for an update on UK manufacturing operations.
PSA Peugeot Citroen said on Tuesday (1 September) it would add a temporary weekend shift at its Mulhouse factory from January 2016 to handle an increase in orders due to higher demand in Europe and strong sales of the Peugeot 2008, Citroën C4 and DS4 built at the factory.
Volvo and Geely will share a new modular platform, known as CMA, to develop a new hatchback and a new SUV amongst other cars.
General Motors will stop a manufacturing line in Argentina for four days in September owing to the sluggish demand in Brazil, a company spokesman said.
Daimler has decided to reduce the hours of production by 20% instead of sacking 1,500 employees in its Brazilian truck making division.
Toyota says it will gradually restart production at its Tianjin plant tomorrow (28 August) following the devastating explosion in the nearby port, which killed at least 121 people and destroyed a possible 10,000 cars.
America's UAW labour body has marked the 80th anniversary of its inception.
The replacement for the Cadillac SRX has been photographed in production form. Could this be the most convincing vehicle yet for the brand's sometimes overly edgy design?
What to do with an old vehicle plant site once last units have been shipped and the buildings bowled?
- COMMENT: Volvo's US sales surge as China reverses
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Trouble in Tianjin
- China's economic turbulence worries auto industry
- COMMENT: TPP legacy as Obama's Grand Projet?
- Key trends in the automotive air-con market
- UPDATED IAA debuts list: Toyota Prius added
- BMW launches smartphone wireless charging
- Uber hires car hacking engineers
- Suzuki-VW dispute over
- BAIC Motor to acquire Daimler stake
- General Motors Company (GM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Ford Motor Company (F) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2030
- Volkswagen AG - Strategy and SWOT Report