Vehicle manufacturing: Latest news and analysis articles
Just as in Europe, India or the USA, looking at China as one market doesn't give you the full picture. Differences across geographical areas...
It will soon be 60 years since the Citroën DS was revealed to dropped jaws at the 1955 Paris motor show. Now, PSA has a more subtle desire t...
Starter for 10 - what new car headed for launch at Frankfurt next September is a vehicle the chief designer swore he'd never do?...
As noted recently on just-auto, Mazda is on a roll in its home market but it’s also doing very well in North America, China, Australia and a...
There years ago this month Paul Philpott became the managing director of Kia Motors for the UK and Ireland. This followed a stint at Kia Motors Europe (KME) in Frankfurt and prior to that, senior roles at Ford of Britain and Toyota GB.
With two recently revised models launching on the European market, Toyota is upbeat over prospects for the plant that makes them at Burnaston, in the UK. Dave Leggett caught up with Toyota Motor Manufacturing UK Deputy Managing Director Tony Walker for an update on UK manufacturing operations.
Renault says it is looking to establish suppliers as close as possible to its French sites in a bid to drive component delivery efficiency
Daimler and the Renault-Nissan Alliance have formed a joint venture company to oversee the building and operation of the Mexican factory that eventually will build Mercedes and Infiniti models.
Iran Khodro (IKCO) says any uptick in exports should sanctions be finally lifted against Tehran will likely not materialise until the beginning of next year as details of any relaxation are evaluated.
GM has announced that its Chevrolet brand is to be at the heart of a new investment plan to strengthen its emerging markets business with a family of new models.
Honda set a number of production records in June including the highest tally of overseas produced vehicles in any month.
Volkswagen Group's Škoda Auto plans a variety of maintenance and expansion projects during two or three week summer holiday breaks at its factories in Mladá Boleslav, Kvasiny and Vrchlabí.
The replacement for the Cadillac SRX has been photographed in production form. Could this be the most convincing vehicle yet for the brand's sometimes overly edgy design?
What to do with an old vehicle plant site once last units have been shipped and the buildings bowled?
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Toyota's FCV cometh
- ANALYSIS: Making sense of China's sales volatility
- Q&A: Kia MD sees 100,000 sales in UK
- Kia UK MD on how to raise brand pricing
- VA: Minnow Mitsubishi not short on L200 claims
- JCI confirms auto exit as supplier eddies swirl
- Mitsubishi ending US production
- FCA to recall 1,060,531 Ram trucks
- Fiat Chrysler cops record penalty from NHTSA
- FRANKFURT DEBUTS LIST: Ferrari 488 Spider added
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle OE tyres market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle OE wheels market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle steering market- forecasts to 2030