Vehicle manufacturing: Latest news and analysis articles
Yes folks, there's a ghost in the house and the temptation is to say, it's the ghost of safety. Okay, that's a bit laboured in the week of H...
India's automotive sector has suffered tougher times lately as the domestic economy has turned down. In this month's management briefing, To...
How might Maserati attain its worldwide sales goal of 75,000 cars a year by 2018? By adding new models and offering more diesels. To judge b...
Last week saw Scandinavian automotive supplier body FKG's Annual Forum in Gothenburg, bringing together more than 400 component producers, p...
In the light of continued losses in Europe, Ford Europe COO Barb Samardzich has updated just-auto on the company's assessment of the business environment and its strategy to get back to sustainable profitability.
In the second and final part of an interview with Maxim Picat, the head of Peugeot explains why the brand cannot launch a low-cost model, and details plans for new energy cars.
An Infiniti spokesman has told just-auto.com that the aged QX50 crossover will not be replaced "in the near future". This follows the recent introduction of a made-in-China version of the now seven-year old model.
The low cost green cars (LCGC) policy is set to be a game changer for the Indonesian automotive market, according to the analysts at Frost & Sullivan.
General Motors will add 263,000 sq ft to its newest plant in North America, the Lansing Delta Township facility in Michigan, which was opened in 2006.
Media and car enthusiasts visiting the São Paulo Auto Show (media days were Tuesday 28 and Wednesday 29 October) will see evidence of Volkswagen’s new strategy of playing the market more nimbly here in Brazil.
Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) has confirmed, at the Sao Paulo International Motor Show, that its Land Rover Discovery Sport will be one of the first models to be built at its new R$750m local manufacturing facility in Itatiaia, Brazil.
General Motors has confirmed that the company's Warren Transmission Plant will build the electric drive unit for the second-generation Chevrolet Volt.
SEAT has sent a drone up to film outside and inside its 2.8 million m2 Martorell plant.
Sometimes the answer to "Why?" can be answered "Just because..." As in this video made by Lexus Poland as part of its launch of the NX mid-size SUV line.
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Maserati Ghibli diesel
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Interesting, interesting...
- COMMENT: US JLR plant likely to get a warm welcome
- ANALYSIS: Q1-Q3 ASEAN sales down 11%
- Management briefing: India automotive update (1)
- SAO PAULO SHOW: World premieres
- Protests grow against VW recall action in China
- Audi reportedly scraps A6 Hybrid
- LA DEBUTS: Porsche Panamera Exclusive Series
- Under new Ford CEO, new life beckons for Lincoln
- Global light vehicle OE exhaust & emissions aftertreatment systems - forecasts to 2029
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global Automotive Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Systems Market 2014-2018
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global CNG Vehicles Market 2014-2018