Vehicle manufacturing: Latest news and analysis articles
The weekend's news Tata Motors' Jaguar Land Rover is 'talking to southern states' about establishing a factory in the United States is an in...
Kia has just enjoyed its best September yet in Britain, with 13,292 cars delivered. And the top model? The Sportage, which is selling better...
The current Continental GT has been on the market since early 2011 but Bentley continues to expand and update the range. A great excuse for...
The Volkswagen Group didn't dominate the world premieres list, a 1970s DS21 devoid of Citroen badges was exhibited, Jaguar's XE drew only mo...
In the second and final part of an interview with Maxim Picat, the head of Peugeot explains why the brand cannot launch a low-cost model, and details plans for new energy cars.
Can Peugeot become a near-premium brand, in time? CEO Maxim Picat believes it can. Here, he discusses progress on future vehicles and powertrains, and challenges the suggestion that rivals for Dacia and Renault's Logan and Sandero are needed.
Tata Motors luxury vehicle unit Jaguar Land Rover has opened its first full manufcaturing facility outside the UK, in China.
Hyundai plans to make India its export base for emerging markets in south east Asia, Latin America and Africa.
Volkswagen Group Malaysia plans to start exporting vehicles it produces from completely knocked down (CKD) kits to neighbouring countries, Bernama.com.my reported.
Dongfeng Nissan’s Dalian plant, which will become the hub for the company’s SUV production in China, has started production bringing the joint venture's number of assembly operations in the country to four.
Cadillac plans to begin manufacturing its SRX SUV in China from 2015, CarNewsChina.com reported. The model, which is currently imported, will be built at a new plant near Shanghai.
Hyundai has started production of the European version of its redesigned Elite i20 in Turkey.
A tour of Detroit at the weekend brought me to Henry Ford's house.
There's all manner of interesting stuff in this document, which has surfaced on the web. Such as some supposed future models for the brand. And the possibility that Saab will become a contract assembler.
- COMMENT: US JLR plant likely to get a warm welcome
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Paris, the US, Sweden...
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2014 Kia Sportage
- Special management briefing: Paris reflections (2)
- Special management briefing: Paris reflections (1)
- JLR eyes US southern states 'transplant' - paper
- Tesla outsells rivals as Europe sales rise 6%
- JLR looks to increase home supply content
- Ford announces new engine investment for Dagenham
- JLR starts Discovery Sport production
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates (annual subscription)