Vehicle manufacturing: Latest news and analysis articles
The Thai government has identified electric vehicles (EVs) as the next growth segment for its automotive industry and looks to be in the pro...
Infamous as the ATM ram raiders' getaway vehicle of choice, the WRX STI brings Subaru lots of welcome and unwelcome publicity. For all that,...
This week it was, for once, my turn to stay back and mind the shop while colleagues scurried hither and yon to bring you news and interviews...
Updated for 2015, the latest Euro 6-compliant Mazda6 has also had a mid-life facelift. A policy of short life cycles for major models is one...
Volvo Cars' technical director for the 90 Cluster models opens up about the development of the XC90. Plus, what's coming for two VCC architectures: SPA for medium and large vehicles, and the smaller Geely-Volvo CMA.
Carl Bayliss recently returned to his homeland after a decade in Hong Kong. He is the new country manager for Infiniti UK, responsible for all business activities including Sales, Marketing and Network Development.
Ford Sollers, Ford's Russian joint venture, has started production of the revised and facelifted Ford Focus at its Vsevolozhsk plant close to St. Petersburg.
PSA Peugeot Citroën has told the media that it intends to manufacture a new DS model at its Mulhouse plant in eastern France, commencing in 2018.
Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) is reportedly in talks that could result in a new manufacturing plant in Eastern Europe.
Honda’s new president and chief executive officer, Takahiro Hachigo, has unveiled his future vision for the company with the advancement of a six region, global operation structure, including the start of production in Africa for the first time.
Honda Motor Company CEO, Takahiro Hachigo, on Monday (6 July) said the latest British built, Civic Type R five door hatchback would be exported to Japan with the first cars reaching showrooms this autumn.
Fiat Chrysler will spend $280m to build Jeeps in India from 2017 - through an expanded joint venture with Tata Motors - becuase it wants to almost to double the SUV brand’s 1m sales in 2014 by 2018.
The replacement for the Cadillac SRX has been photographed in production form. Could this be the most convincing vehicle yet for the brand's sometimes overly edgy design?
What to do with an old vehicle plant site once last units have been shipped and the buildings bowled?
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Minding the shop
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: WRX & Subaru's SGP architecture
- ANALYSIS: Thailand targets EVs for future growth
- Q&A: Volvo XC90 chief engineer Håkan Ivarsson
- COMMENT: No wizards needed at US$100 a barrel
- JLR in talks for Eastern Europe plant
- Magna Steyr to build vehicles for JLR
- New Honda chief sets out vision
- Ford’s ‘significantly enhanced’ EcoSport on sale
- Julie Hamp to be released
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- Magna International Inc. (MG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global light vehicle instrumentation and cockpits market- forecasts to 2029
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Global In-vehicle Entertainment and Information Systems Market 2015-2019