Vehicle manufacturing: Latest news and analysis articles
If you like being looked at, you will love the i8. It turns the heads of seemingly everyone who sees you on the road, and even more so in ca...
The name remains but in every other way, Renault’s Twingo is truly all-new. This is also the first model to use Edison, a rear-engined, rear...
Known as the Prado in Asia-Pacific, Toyota Motor Europe's Land Cruiser is the second biggest SUV sold in this region. It's not cheap, but it...
The big news this week was the long-expected announcement ZF would swallow TRW whole, re-establishing the respected chassis systems and safe...
Citroën C4 Cactus Chef de Projet Anne Ruthmann answers questions on key suppliers, lightweight technology, sales prospects and other topics.
SAIC Motor technical Centre UK SMTC UK works on designing, developing and engineering advanced new vehicle and powertrain products for SAIC, one of the world's largest automotive manufacturers and owner of the MG brand. Dave Leggett interviewed SMTC UK's managing director David Lindley.
Ford is hiring about 1,000 hourly workers for its Oakville, Ontario, plant in Canada.
Suzuki Motor’s Thai unit is ramping up its export drive as the domestic market continues to spiral lower.
Renault's Sandouville plant, which this year celebrates its half-century, is producing commercial vehicles for the first time.
General Motors has suspended car assembly operations at its St. Petersburg, Russia, plant for the third time this year, and plans a fourth shutdown.
BMW's Rolls-Royce has completed a recruitment campaign hiring workers for 100 new permanent jobs.
Local rumour suggests Tata Motors' Land Rover will kick-start production at its new manufacturing plant in Itatiaia, 110 miles west-northwest of Rio de Janeiro City, in 2016 with the new Discovery Sport, to be unveiled at the Paris show this week.
It really does get tiresome when some (deep breath, choose words carefully) 'uninformed' person tells me the UK doesn't have a car industry any more. We do, albeit mostly foreign owned.
Ah, the old chestnut of the promise of the automotive brand, the core brand values and what the brand says about the driver.
- Management briefing: Paris show preview
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: BMW i8
- Jaguar's XE spearheads new industrial strategy
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Paris gets closer
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Renault Twingo
- PARIS DEBUTS: Honda CR-V facelift
- EC gives Germany two months to comply with MAC
- Ford recalls 850,050 cars for airbag systems check
- JLR to start Brazil assembly with Discovery Sport?
- Ford lowers 2014 pre-tax profit outlook
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Ethiopia - ISA Country Report
- Analysis of over 140 Lithium-based Rechargeable Battery Manufacturers: Chemistry, Strategy, Success
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report