Vehicle manufacturers: Latest news and analysis articles
Yes folks, there's a ghost in the house and the temptation is to say, it's the ghost of safety. Okay, that's a bit laboured in the week of H...
India's automotive sector has suffered tougher times lately as the domestic economy has turned down. In this month's management briefing, To...
How might Maserati attain its worldwide sales goal of 75,000 cars a year by 2018? By adding new models and offering more diesels. To judge b...
If I had to think of one adjective to describe this week's autobiz news, 'interesting' is as good a fit as any. Bit of this, bit of that....
In the light of continued losses in Europe, Ford Europe COO Barb Samardzich has updated just-auto on the company's assessment of the business environment and its strategy to get back to sustainable profitability.
In the second and final part of an interview with Maxim Picat, the head of Peugeot explains why the brand cannot launch a low-cost model, and details plans for new energy cars.
Tata owned Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) has officially opened its new "Engine Manufacturing Centre" in the English West Midlands.
Skoda says that deliveries of its vehicles so far this year (to the end of September) are up 13% to 774,100 vehicles.
Oerlikon says Group sales grew 26% to CHF877m (US$913m), with order intake up 19% to CHF845m.
The media preview days of the 2014 São Paulo Motor Show were 28 & 29 October. Here follows a list of vehicle and concept global debuts.
An Infiniti spokesman has told just-auto.com that the aged QX50 crossover will not be replaced "in the near future". This follows the recent introduction of a made-in-China version of the now seven-year old model.
Chinese vehicle maker BYD has posted a 26% drop in its third quarter profit (at 22.8 million yuan) and forecast that full-year 2014 profit could be down by over 20%.
This is really nicely done - an ingenious way of linking the five-door Civic to the forthcoming, 280+PS Type R.
It's rare that a writer on one publication will take direct aim at another publication's work.
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Maserati Ghibli diesel
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Interesting, interesting...
- COMMENT: US JLR plant likely to get a warm welcome
- ANALYSIS: Q1-Q3 ASEAN sales down 11%
- INTERVIEW: Ford Europe COO Barb Samardzich
- Protests grow against VW recall action in China
- SAO PAULO SHOW: World premieres
- Audi reportedly scraps A6 Hybrid
- Under new Ford CEO, new life beckons for Lincoln
- LA DEBUTS: Porsche Panamera Exclusive Series
- Global light vehicle OE exhaust & emissions aftertreatment systems - forecasts to 2029
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global Automotive Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Systems Market 2014-2018
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global CNG Vehicles Market 2014-2018