Vehicle manufacturers: Latest news and analysis articles
Our updates of the auto situation in Tianjin, following the massive explosions in the Chinese port city, have attracted a lot of reader inte...
The GT200 Sport Tourer version of Renault's B32 series Mégane is that rare thing - a small estate that brings a smile to the driver's face....
It might be more than a decade old but the Discovery is still one of the best four by fours that money can buy - constant development, inclu...
The 2015 Gaikindo Indonesia International Auto Show got underway yesterday at the shiny new Indonesian Convention and Exhibition centre in B...
In the second of a two-part Q&A, Paul Philpott reveals when Kia will launch a B-crossover, how he won't rule out one day outselling Toyota, and the secret of how a cheap cars brand became one now selling GBP40,000-plus models.
There years ago this month Paul Philpott became the managing director of Kia Motors for the UK and Ireland. This followed a stint at Kia Motors Europe (KME) in Frankfurt and prior to that, senior roles at Ford of Britain and Toyota GB.
Daimler and Volkswagen have announced further motor show world premieres for the 2015 Frankfurt IAA.
Honda Motor automobile production in Japan in July 2015 fell year-on-year for the 12th consecutive month but output in regions outside Japan rose for the fifth consecutive month, setting a record for the month. This included record July production in North America, the US, Asia and an all-time record in China.
Toyota will launch a minor update of its European Yaris line at the Frankfurt show next month. Sales have risen from about 144,000 units in 2011 to an expected 200,000-plus in 2015 while its share of the B segment is up from 4.1% to an anticipated 6.6%.
A snap-in wireless charging adapter is now available as a BMW accessory. It also functions as a stable storage system for the mobile phone.
Hyundai Motors affiliate Kia Motors has released the first 'official' exterior images of the redesigned, fourth generation Sportage. The medium size SUV will make its global debut at the Frankfurt show on 15 September.
Toyota says it will gradually restart production at its Tianjin plant tomorrow (28 August) following the devastating explosion in the nearby port, which killed at least 121 people and destroyed a possible 10,000 cars.
In the last two days, the Chinese yuan has lost around 3% of its value and that has made headlines. Is it really very significant?
As one who has worked 'down in parts' in a previous life I have not a little sympathy for the warehouse and counter men and women at Hyundai Motor Company Australia's spare parts operation.
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2016 Land Rover Discovery & L462
- ANALYSIS: Mégane GT 220 & future Renaults
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Premium electric SUVs...
- Briefing: Innovative emission technologies
- COMMENT: TPP legacy as Obama's Grand Projet?
- UPDATED IAA debuts list: smart & VW Golf updates
- Ford may revive Bronco and Ranger for US - reports
- GM strike ends as Mercedes truck workers walk
- Wraps come off fourth generation Kia Sportage
- Jeep hacker resigns from Twitter - report
- General Motors Company (GM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Automotive Plastics Market for Passenger Cars by Type, by Application, & by Region - Global Forecast to 2020
- Ford Motor Company (F) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Volkswagen AG - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2030