Vehicle manufacturers: Latest news and analysis articles
I submit, yeronner, brain fade, the leap straight from summer holiday to Swedish presser and an exceptionally busy week for the delay in thi...
In the full year 2014, Argentina, Brazil, India, Russia, Thailand & Turkey are set to become an even greater drag on global light vehicle ma...
There was no escaping it - the proverbial elephant in the room formed the backdrop to this week's Moscow Motor Show just as it had in St Pet...
Five years ago, the idea of Citroën selling more than a few thousand high priced cars each year would have been rightly ridiculed. How thing...
The appointment of a non-GM person reflects the way the US giant is moving as is the way it has dealt with the recall crisis in the US.
With a background in IT and start-ups, Georg Ell isn't your typical car company boss. But he seems a perfect fit in his role as UK and Ireland country manager for Tesla Motors.
The Renault-Nissan Alliance and Aston Martin on Tuesday (2 September) announced, respectively, the resignation of Andy Palmer, who has "accepted a position with another company", and his appointment as chief executive officer.
Ford's UK operation is recruiting 250 new employees as production operators for a new diesel engine production line being installed at its Dagenham Engine Plant.
As part of the model's planned Asia-Pacific, Europe, Africa and Mexico roll-out during 2014/2015, Maruti Suzuki will open its order book tomorrow (3 September) for the new Ciaz which it is claiming to be "India’s most fuel efficient sedan".
PSA Peugeot Citroen is planning to cut around 300 jobs as it reduces output at its Sochaux plant in eastern France starting in November, according to French trade union officials.
The Dongfeng-Kia joint venture has unveiled a new sedan called the K4 which will be available only in China.
GM Korea resumed production and sales of its Damas and Labo mini commercial vehicles at the end of August after the line was closed down at the end of last year due to viability issues.
The original 1960s fastback Mustang is one of my all-time favourite car designs.
A small but not insignificant milestone slipped by earlier this week, perhaps unnoticed by most industry watchers.
- COMMENT: 'Showing instruments' in West stand off?
- Briefing: Emerging markets in trouble (3)
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Citroën DS4
- Briefing: Emerging markets in trouble (2)
- COMMENT: Foreign OEMs chose appeasement in China
- [12:45BST update]: Nissan's Palmer named Aston CEO
- PARIS DEBUTS: Infiniti Q70 2.2d
- Volvo finally takes covers off redesigned XC90
- CHENGDU SHOW: World premieres
- SWEDEN: Redesign moves XC90 up market in UK
- New Engines Aiming for 60% Thermal Efficiency Japanese Automobile Manufacturers Rising to the Post-HEV Challenge
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global Charging Equipment for EV Market 2014-2018
- OLED Display Forecasts 2014-2024: The Rise of Plastic and Flexible Displays
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants