Vehicle manufacturers: Latest news and analysis articles
At 2,350kg, it's easily the weightiest variant of the newly facelifted range. Somehow, though, the PHEV Cayenne is Porsche's most officially...
Just back from what was my first ever Honda launch event to bring you news of the 2015 CR-V update for Europe, majoring, of course on a new...
When you already have a vehicle that is a major success (outselling all car models in the US in December) and one of the most popular models...
So the saga of the Osaka is finally over - at least the seaborne element of it anyway - but perhaps now the real drama begins back at port i...
At the recent Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, just-auto's Cat Dow caught up with GM's Chief Infotainment Office Philip Abram to learn more about the OEM's plans for connected vehicles.
Tim Tozer, Chairman and Managing Director of Vauxhall, has been in post since February and is on a mission to redefine GM's UK-only volume brand. Dave Leggett recently caught up with him.
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles reported 2014 operating profit of EUR3.65bn (US$4.14bn), in line with its own estimates.
Hyundai Motor has begun production of the updated i30, at its European factory, Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Czech (HMMC), in Nošovice, Czech Republic.
The Renault-Nissan alliance and Mitsubishi have scrapped plans to jointly develop and build new vehicles aimed at cutting manufacturing costs and taking out spare capacity.
The UK overtook Germany last year as Suzuki’s largest European market with record sales of 37,400, almost 20% of the total of 200,000 across the region.
Water leaks and insecure hood (bonnet) latches have led to a 768,000 Nissan Motor recall primarily in the US.
The media preview days of the 2015 Geneva motor show are Tuesday 3 and Wednesday 4 March. Here follows the latest list of vehicle and concept world premieres.
Interesting news today that Ford is significantly raising output of the Fiesta in Germany in Q1 (other models, too, but mainly Fiesta). The move prompts a number of thoughts.
It's very cold this week in Detroit, but the weather for North America's auto industry is set pretty fair - for now.
- What now for docked Hoegh Osaka cargo?
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: New Hondas and the ship's up
- RESEARCH ANALYSIS: Review of instrumentation
- Has Audi reached a model proliferation limit?
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Honda CR-V update
- JLR recreates 1948 line for Defender plant tour
- Most cars unscathed by Osaka drama: ship owner
- GENEVA DEBUTS: McLaren 675 Longtail
- Honda changes air bag supplier from Takata
- Automakers anxious to learn Osaka cars fate: Hoegh
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle OE wheels market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle HVAC market- forecasts to 2029