Vehicle manufacturers: Latest news and analysis articles
Audi, or Peugeot? No contest. But what if the question is instead TT or RCZ R? Trickier. It would be ironic if PSA's cost cutting means this...
The weekend's news Tata Motors' Jaguar Land Rover is 'talking to southern states' about establishing a factory in the United States is an in...
This week, we wrapped up our Paris show coverage with a comprehensive two-part management briefing which proved very popular - it's here and...
Kia has just enjoyed its best September yet in Britain, with 13,292 cars delivered. And the top model? The Sportage, which is selling better...
In the second and final part of an interview with Maxim Picat, the head of Peugeot explains why the brand cannot launch a low-cost model, and details plans for new energy cars.
Can Peugeot become a near-premium brand, in time? CEO Maxim Picat believes it can. Here, he discusses progress on future vehicles and powertrains, and challenges the suggestion that rivals for Dacia and Renault's Logan and Sandero are needed.
Safety regulator NHTSA on Wednesday (22 October) expanded the number of vehicles in the United States that may be affected by recalls for potentially defective Takata air bags that could spray shrapnel at occupants from 6.1m announced on Tuesday to 7.8m.
Volvo says it is looking to double its market share to 2% in order to offer an alternative to German brands.
Daimler said it had reorganised its cooperation with Tesla Motors by terminating the share-price hedge it initiated in 2013 and selling its Tesla stake of about 4% without affecting the cooperation between the two on automotive projects.
Scandinavian automotive supplier body, FKG, is describing the lack of a Swedish Industry Minister as a "bit odd," following the election of a new Parliament in Stockholm.
Mitsubishi Motors Corporation (MMC) has revised its consolidated forecasts for the first half of fiscal 2014 (to 30 September, 2014) from the previous forecasts announced on 24 April, 2014.
The press preview day of the 2014 São Paulo Motor Show is 28 October. Nissan and VW are the first manufacturers to have announced world premieres.
A German couple have just handed over Otto, their trusty 300 GD, to the Mercedes-Benz museum. What makes Otto so special? Read this and find out.
A tour of Detroit at the weekend brought me to Henry Ford's house.
- COMMENT: US JLR plant likely to get a warm welcome
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Paris, the US, Sweden...
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2014 Kia Sportage
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2014 Peugeot RCZ R
- Special management briefing: Paris reflections (2)
- JLR eyes US southern states 'transplant' - paper
- Tesla outsells rivals as Europe sales rise 6%
- JLR-Chery JV opens China factory
- JLR looks to increase home supply content
- Ford announces new engine investment for Dagenham
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates (annual subscription)