Vehicle manufacturers: Latest news and analysis articles
A highlight for the Z-list 'trade site' peasant this week was - courtesy of right place, right time - to sup down at the A-listers' table on...
Volvo's UK unit is keeping one card up its sleeve when it launches the redesigned XC90 SUV starting in June....
As a car brand, Suzuki is not one of the big beasts of the auto industry. It's something of a niche player but is now planning to cement its...
Mercedes-Benz has struggled for 18 years to make profits from smart. Platform sharing with Renault may be the brand's last chance, writes Ra...
Carl Bayliss recently returned to his homeland after a decade in Hong Kong. He is the new country manager for Infiniti UK, responsible for all business activities including Sales, Marketing and Network Development.
At the recent Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, just-auto's Cat Dow caught up with GM's Chief Infotainment Office Philip Abram to learn more about the OEM's plans for connected vehicles.
National Electric Vehicle Sweden (NEVS) says it considers it "very likely" it will secure approval for a compensation plan from 60% of creditors and exit the current reorganisation status.
In the first year of new safety rules here in Brazil, aged models were phased out - VW Kombi, Fiat Mille and Gol Mk IV so 2014 year kept rivals Fiat and Volkswagen on tenterhooks until 31 December to see who had the market leader.
BMW has launched its 2 Series Convertible in the UK car market. The new model directly replaces the 1 Series Convertible and is significantly larger than that car (72mm longer and 22mm wider).
A day after announcing it is to stop making GM-branded cars in Indonesia, General Motors said on Friday it would cease production of its Chevrolet Sonic in Thailand by the middle of this year.
Nissan Motor will be able to meet its goal of taking 10% of the US market in two years without any major new investments and by making use of capacity available at factories in Japan and South Korea, a top executive has said.
The media preview days of the 2015 Geneva motor show are Tuesday 3 and Wednesday 4 March. Here follows the latest list of vehicle and concept world premieres.
The short films available on YouTube showing Toyota's Mirai hydrogen fuel-cell being made are well worth a look (as noted by previous blog). The Motomachi plant in Toyota City is churning out three Mirais a day.
Here's a chance to see details of Toyota's Mirai fuel cell car being manufactured at its Motomachi plant in Japan.
- Volvo UK specs up seven seat XC90 redesign
- COMMENT: Diesel not out in London and Paris
- Management briefing: 48V mild hybrids (2)
- ANALYSIS: Mercedes smart brand's last chance?
- ANALYSIS: Europe's fragile recovery continues
- Honda chief quits
- Geneva show list updated
- Land Rover updates Evoque
- UK: Aston Martin to reveal future models strategy
- Ricardo unveils new prototype electric motor
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates - Latest Monthly Update
- Global electrified light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)