Vehicle manufacturers: Latest news and analysis articles
Despite Cadillac being a serial underachiever outside North America, GM is investing heavily in its one would-be global luxury vehicle divis...
In the full year 2014, Argentina, Brazil, India, Russia, Thailand & Turkey are set to become an even greater drag on global light vehicle ma...
There's something going on in China that could weaken the outlook for margins and profitability in what has been a major source of profitabi...
Alhambra sales were up 19% worldwide in the first half of 2014, making it SEAT’s second most improved model after the León. This has also gi...
The appointment of a non-GM person reflects the way the US giant is moving as is the way it has dealt with the recall crisis in the US.
With a background in IT and start-ups, Georg Ell isn't your typical car company boss. But he seems a perfect fit in his role as UK and Ireland country manager for Tesla Motors.
Sweden's opening of the AstaZero proving ground near Gothenburg yesterday (21 August) will bring Volvo "a step closer" maintains the automaker to its ambitious goal by 2020 of no-one in one of the manufacturer's new cars being killed or seriously injured.
Russia's Ministry of Industry and Trade is confirming it is mulling reintroducing a scrappage scheme in a bid to reverse the alarming plunge in auto sales.
A four-hour strike over wage reforms stopped production at Hyundai and Kia factories on Friday.
Nissan's upmarket Infiniti brand will build three smaller models on a shared Daimler platform at the factory the two companies are building in Aguascalientes.
China's Lifan Industry (Group) Co Ltd said it has signed an agreement to build a vehicle assembly plant in Russia, as part of what the company says is its expansion strategy into global markets.
CDMS 2014, the 17th Chengdu motor show, takes place on 28 August. The following list continues to be updated as manufacturers announce world premieres.
With RHD Tesla cars only going on sale in the UK in recent weeks, it's way too early to be talking about the ownership experience. But in the US, it's a different story.
Tributes are flowing in for Nick Scheele who has passed away, aged 70.
- COMMENT: What is normal in Russian maelstrom?
- Regulatory concerns grow in China
- Emerging markets in trouble (1)
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: SEAT Alhambra 2.0 TDI
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The August harvest...
- Mercedes 'guilty' of China parts price fixing
- Ford recalls 160,000 cars to fix wiring problem
- Serious concern on Russia auto sanction rumours
- ZF's TRW plans hit a Bosch hitch - report
- Cadillac takes on Merc S Class
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- New Engines Aiming for 60% Thermal Efficiency Japanese Automobile Manufacturers Rising to the Post-HEV Challenge
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Motor Vehicle Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Brazilian automobile industry - Right strategy for tough times