Vehicle manufacturers: Latest news and analysis articles
The Thai government has identified electric vehicles (EVs) as the next growth segment for its automotive industry and looks to be in the pro...
Infamous as the ATM ram raiders' getaway vehicle of choice, the WRX STI brings Subaru lots of welcome and unwelcome publicity. For all that,...
This week it was, for once, my turn to stay back and mind the shop while colleagues scurried hither and yon to bring you news and interviews...
The core brand of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles - with a 116-year history of innovation and sales success - is reducing in importance as other p...
Volvo Cars' technical director for the 90 Cluster models opens up about the development of the XC90. Plus, what's coming for two VCC architectures: SPA for medium and large vehicles, and the smaller Geely-Volvo CMA.
Mike O'Driscoll, Group CEO of Williams, leads a brand that is well known for its motorsports activity and Formula One participation. However, the firm is now eyeing more consultancy business and looking further afield for opportunities. Ian Adcock caught up with him to hear more.
Volvo Cars today says it has sold its component plant in Floby, Sweden, to Amtek Group, a global manufacturer of automotive components.
America's Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Department of Transportation's National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), are jointly proposing standards for medium and heavy-duty vehicles which would improve fuel efficiency and cut carbon pollution.
Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) is reportedly in talks that could result in a new manufacturing plant in Eastern Europe.
Honda’s new president and chief executive officer, Takahiro Hachigo, has unveiled his future vision for the company with the advancement of a six region, global operation structure, including the start of production in Africa for the first time.
Domestic sales by South Korea’s five main automakers jumped 11.5% year on year to 135,218 units in June, from 121,221 units in the same month last year, according to data released individually by the vehicle manufacturers and compiled by just-auto.
Honda Motor Company CEO, Takahiro Hachigo, on Monday (6 July) said the latest British built, Civic Type R five door hatchback would be exported to Japan with the first cars reaching showrooms this autumn.
It's a recurring theme. We seem to be on the cusp of big changes that will profoundly impact car manufacturers, technology providers, component suppliers and all of us who move around - especially city dwellers.
Given the attention Tesla EVs attract, it's easy to forget entrepreneur and founder Elon Musk has fingers in other pies - notably operating space ships. Which can be a bit risky.
- Q&A: Volvo XC90 chief engineer Håkan Ivarsson
- COMMENT: No wizards needed at US$100 a barrel
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Minding the shop
- COMMENT: The diminution of Fiat
- ANALYSIS: Thailand targets EVs for future growth
- JLR in talks for Eastern Europe plant
- Magna Steyr to build vehicles for JLR
- SUVs continue driving US sales growth
- New Honda chief sets out vision
- Ford’s ‘significantly enhanced’ EcoSport on sale
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- Magna International Inc. (MG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global light vehicle instrumentation and cockpits market- forecasts to 2029
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Global electric light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018