Vehicle manufacturers: Latest news and analysis articles
PSA's Carlos Tavares wasted little time getting his feet under the CEO's table before announcing he was getting the pruning knife out to hac...
The new head of PSA Peugeot Citroën says the group's model range will be slashed to just 26 vehicles, across three brands, by 2020. Which ve...
The recent announcement by Bentley that its Crewe headquarters is to become the centre of excellence for the Volkswagen Group for all W12 en...
New product is a big driver of performance in the automotive business, as we are all very well aware....
Yoo Il Lee, a former senior executive with Hyundai Motor, came out of retirement three years ago to run SsangYong Motor, having been appointed by a bankruptcy court. The now profitable firm has ambitious plans, Glenn Brooks hears.
Marcus Osegowitsch is general director, Volkswagen Group Rus and Simon Warburton caught up with him on the sidelines of this year's Russian Automotive Forum organised by Adam Smith Conferences in Moscow.
The media preview day for AutoChina 2014 was Sunday 20 April.
The media preview days for the 2014 New York International Auto Show were 16 & 17 April.
Brazil’s current weak auto sales, likely to spill over from 2014 into 2015, seems to be far from the best background for the huge investment just made by Nissan in Resende, 100 miles northwest of Rio de Janeiro City.
Ford is to take its premium Lincoln brand to China with an eye on buyers who currently choose Audi, BMW and Mercedes.
National Electric Vehicle Sweden (Nevs) says it now employs more than 700 people at its Trollhättan plant in Western Sweden as 9-3 production starts to ramp up.
In a bid to tackle declining volumes in recent years and boost plant viability and margins, Tata is reworking production at its six plants.
Ever been bemused at the low octane ratings of US petrol? Pull up to a pump and you get options like 87, 89, 93.
This three and a bit minutes video takes you inside the soon to be expanded plant where BMW makes the new X4.
- ANALYSIS: The models to be axed by PSA's Tavares
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Carlos sharpens the knife
- Management briefing: UK engine manufacturing (1)
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The bubble car returns
- PRODUCT EYE: Audi RS Q3
- 2014 NYIAS: List of world premieres
- 2014 BEIJING SHOW: world debuts list updated
- Discovery Sport to replace Land Rover's Freelander
- GM CEO recall comments draw senator's retort
- Tata restructuring production at all plants
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Plunkett's Automobile Industry Almanac 2014: Automobile Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Global light vehicle materials market 2008 to 2028