Technology/R&D: Latest news and analysis articles
This presentation by Elon Musk is half an hour long but well worth watching. It demonstrates yet again that Tesla Motors doesn't do many thi...
Where is this all going to end? That must be the feeling of Volkswagen group executives every morning as they watch the TV news bulletins an...
In the second and final part of this month's management briefing, we take a look at the stand out concepts, production cars and trends seen...
Impressed by Jaguar's 203% year on year sales rise in August? That's of course down to the addition of the XE, but the leaping cat brand was...
Continuing just-auto’s series of interviews with tier one component suppliers, Matthew Beecham caught up with Swamy Kotagiri, Chief Technology Officer of Magna International at the 2015 IAA to learn more about tomorrow’s car seating, cameras and sensors.
Continuing just-auto's series of interviews with tier one braking system suppliers, Matthew Beecham caught-up with Felix Bietenbeck, executive vice president, business unit vehicle dynamics, Continental Corporation.
Suzuki has revealed multiple world premieres for this month's Tokyo motor show.
Volvo Cars and Autoliv have agreed to work together on the "ground-breaking" Drive Me project, claimed to be the world's first large-scale autonomous driving (AD) initiative.
Public prosecutors in Germany have confirmed they are to launch an investigation against former Volkswagen CEO, Martin Winterkorn, particuarly focusing on 'manipulated exhaust values'.
German prosecutors have launched an investigation into former Volkswagen chief executive Martin Winterkorn as a result of the diesel emissions-rigging scandal, according to multiple media reports on Monday (28 September).
Porsche is now the sixth brand to have announced a world premiere for the 2016 Geneva motor show.
Suppliers will need to develop new hardware and software capabilities if they want to participate in the emergent autonomous car market, according to a new report from just-auto set to be published next month.
I have recently met a man with what you might describe as a bit of a job on his hands.
It's a recurring theme. We seem to be on the cusp of big changes that will profoundly impact car manufacturers, technology providers, component suppliers and all of us who move around - especially city dwellers.
- COMMENT: Tesla Model X - the elephant in the room
- Europe diesel forecasts revised down
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Volkswagen, diesel, recalls
- PSA Peugeot Citroen CEO Carlos Tavares interview
- COMMENT: Where will VW 'emissionsgate' end?
- Prosecutors u-turn on Winterkorn probe
- Volkswagen UK recalls 1.2m group diesels
- Tesla starts Model X deliveries
- New VW CEO replaces PR chief
- China cuts purchase tax on cars
- Ford Motor Company (F) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle electric motors market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle OE glazing market- forecasts to 2030