Service suppliers/supply chain: Latest news and analysis articles
It's only natural to want to leave something behind, something tangible which indicates you've made a difference and which will endure for d...
It's been glacially slow in evolving, but could one of the longest-running sanctions sagas in modern times be about to draw to a close?...
Arguably Europe's most powerful politician made a surprise appearance at last week's St Petersburg International Economic Forum (SPIEF) - an...
For all the chatter surrounding the brave new world of autonomous driving, there is one supplier at least which is broadening the debate bey...
As head of software development for VCC's V526 project, Ulrika Pettersson manages the input of suppliers to the new XC90's advanced infotainment system. With more variants of this big SUV still to come, her role is evolving.
Impetus Automotive works with OEMs to improve performance and grow business within retail dealerships. Their focus is developing aftersales strategies and improving margins in an area of automotive business that is increasingly important to delivering profitability around the world. Dave Leggett caught up with Impetus' sales and marketing director, Ashley Fernihough, to discuss automotive parts sales and associated issues across the world.
Continental says it has supplied its integrated sensor module for Toyota’s safety system - 'Toyota Safety Sense C.'
Tenneco says it will showcase its Clean Air and Ride Performance solutions designed to meet global automakers’ demand for products reducing emissions, improve fuel efficiency and vehicle performance at the upcoming Frankfurt Motor Show from 17-27 September.
America's UAW labour body has added its voice to criticism of the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) currently taking place between 11 countries in the region.
SRG Global has opened the expansion of its Irapuato, Mexico facility that will support the company’s continuing production of coatings on plastics.
GKN Driveline has opened its expanded Newton facility in Catawba County, North Carolina, following a US$100m investment creating around a 25% increase in manufacturing floor space to accommodate anticipated increases in geared driveline technology production.
Apollo Tyres says it has closed EUR300m (US$338m) financing for its greenfield plant in Hungary.
New UK Bosch president, Steffen Hoffmann has only been in post a couple of months, but has clearly already moving in some very exalted circles indeed.
Michelin has long cooperated with Citroen's DS range with its adjustable suspension system making it possible to conduct precise trials.
- ANALYSIS: Mégane GT 220 & future Renaults
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2016 Land Rover Discovery & L462
- COMMENT: TPP legacy as Obama's Grand Projet?
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Trouble in Tianjin
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Premium electric SUVs...
- UPDATED IAA debuts list: smart & VW Golf updates
- Ford may revive Bronco and Ranger for US - reports
- Wraps come off fourth generation Kia Sportage
- Toyota Thailand suspends Prius due to tax dispute
- Jeep hacker resigns from Twitter - report
- General Motors Company (GM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Automotive Plastics Market for Passenger Cars by Type, by Application, & by Region - Global Forecast to 2020
- Ford Motor Company (F) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Volkswagen AG - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2030