Service suppliers/supply chain: Latest news and analysis articles
Last week saw Scandinavian automotive supplier body FKG's Annual Forum in Gothenburg, bringing together more than 400 component producers, p...
It's as if the Cold War never went away....
Conjure up an image of Paris and chances are a multitude of accepted versions will crowd your brain, a smorgasbord of real experiences and t...
A global crackdown on diesel engine emissions is only a matter of time and businesses need to plan ahead, says supply chain specialist Richa...
The automotive industry is now using logistics in a more proactive way to provide the flexibility which is required due to diversifying model ranges. There is also the question of quality, of course. Components that have been acceptable in previous years are being failed by more stringent testing. Matthew Beecham spoke to Brad Brennan, managing director of emergency logistics specialist Evolution Time Critical.
Citroën C4 Cactus Chef de Projet Anne Ruthmann answers questions on key suppliers, lightweight technology, sales prospects and other topics.
Gentex has posted net income for the third quarter of 2014 up 30% to US$72m, compared with net income of US$56m in the third quarter of 2013.3.
Dupont says it will 'fight every step of the way' against European Commission (EC) moves that say it may have breached European Union (EU) anti-trust rules along with fellow-chemical producer, Honeywell.
A leading Swedish economist says he does not believe simmering tensions surrounding Russia's influence in Eastern Ukraine will escalate into anything more serious.
Dana has reported third quarter net income up 32% to US$90m, compared to US$68m in the same period last year.
Federal-Mogul has posted a third quarter loss of US$18m based on net sales of US$1.87bn, up 11% on a continuing operations basis.
Valeo has unveiled third quarter sales up 10% to EUR3.07bn (US$3.9bn), with original equipment sales advancing 13%.
We have just launched our first readership survey in two years.
Huge sheets of ice are progressing in a stately manner down the Detroit River outside the Cobo and with forecast of snow this afternoon, it will feel more like Michigan in January than yesterday's almost balmy temperatures.
- COMMENT: US JLR plant likely to get a warm welcome
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2014 Peugeot RCZ R
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Mitsubishi's top-selling PHEV
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Interesting, interesting...
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2014 Kia Sportage
- JLR eyes US southern states 'transplant' - paper
- Tatkata airbag recall extended to 7.8m US vehicles
- JLR-Chery JV opens China factory
- Tesla outsells rivals as Europe sales rise 6%
- Daimler restructures cooperation with Tesla
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates (annual subscription)
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report