Service suppliers/supply chain: Latest news and analysis articles
If there was only one word being shouted from the rooftops in Moscow last week at the Russian Automotive Forum (RAF), it was simply, localis...
It's easy enough to understand a note of triumph creeping into Honeywell's "final word" reaction this week to the news of Brussels' scientif...
No sooner did the final bars of the score to this year's triumphant Winter Olympics in the Russian city of Sochi fade into memory - accompan...
So they've all broken ranks now. Holden, Ford and now Toyota, have all announced they intend to quit manufacturing in Australia, with the Ja...
Pierre-Edouard Sorel joined Michelin in 2005. He started as a sales representative in France in trade marketing. At the end of 2007, he headed the market intelligence department of Michelin's Earthmover tyres product line and has been marketing manager for winter tyres in Europe since 2011. Sorel talked to Simon Warburton about legislation, labelling and the dealer benefits of winter tyre usage.
Marcus Osegowitsch is general director, Volkswagen Group Rus and Simon Warburton caught up with him on the sidelines of this year's Russian Automotive Forum organised by Adam Smith Conferences in Moscow.
National Electric Vehicle Sweden (Nevs) says it is aiming for series production start of its Saab 9-3 battery-powered model by autumn or winter this year.
National Electric Sweden (NEVS), has inked a spare components deal with Orio, formerly Saab Automobile Parts, as rumours swirl it has started pilot manufacture of its 9-3 electric vehicle.
Renault says it is "closely monitoring" the diplomatic situation concerning Iran as automakers and suppliers start to take advantage of the slight relaxation in sanctions against Tehran.
A French tribunal is to examine 13 offers for steel producer, Ascometal's assets at the end of April, including nine looking at the component maker's manufacturing sites.
SKF says it is supplying Volkswagen with energy efficient bearings to the E-powertrain of its first full electric vehicle, the e-up!
GKN Sinter Metals has been named as a Premium Supplier by Schaeffler and Continental, which have been cooperating in purchasing since the start of 2009.
Huge sheets of ice are progressing in a stately manner down the Detroit River outside the Cobo and with forecast of snow this afternoon, it will feel more like Michigan in January than yesterday's almost balmy temperatures.
My first Society of Automotive Analysts (SAA) Outlook Conference yesterday (12 January) afternoon in the renovated Cobo Center in downtown Detroit and a pretty impressive 150 delegates made the sessions lively and entertaining.
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The bubble car returns
- PRODUCT EYE: Audi RS Q3
- Management briefing: UK engine manufacturing (1)
- COMMENT: PSA's Tavares plots turnaround
- COMMENT: Nissan looks for top UEFA bang for buck
- The bubble car is back, fit for the 21st century
- PSA issues new business plan
- GM furloughs two engineers in recall probe
- NYIAS DEBUTS: Infiniti Q70 long wheelbase
- BEIJING DEBUTS: JAC EC-9 concept
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Plunkett's Automobile Industry Almanac 2014: Automobile Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global light vehicle materials market 2008 to 2028