Service suppliers/supply chain: Latest news and analysis articles
Last week saw Scandinavian automotive supplier body FKG's Annual Forum in Gothenburg, bringing together more than 400 component producers, p...
It's as if the Cold War never went away....
Conjure up an image of Paris and chances are a multitude of accepted versions will crowd your brain, a smorgasbord of real experiences and t...
A global crackdown on diesel engine emissions is only a matter of time and businesses need to plan ahead, says supply chain specialist Richa...
The automotive industry is now using logistics in a more proactive way to provide the flexibility which is required due to diversifying model ranges. There is also the question of quality, of course. Components that have been acceptable in previous years are being failed by more stringent testing. Matthew Beecham spoke to Brad Brennan, managing director of emergency logistics specialist Evolution Time Critical.
Citroën C4 Cactus Chef de Projet Anne Ruthmann answers questions on key suppliers, lightweight technology, sales prospects and other topics.
Goodyear has posted third quarter segment operating income of US$520m million, up 21%, with what it says are record North America Q3 earnings up 30% to US$210m.
Johnson Controls has reported fourth quarter net income from continuing operations of US$311m with US$11bn in revenues, up 3% from US$10.7bn.
Hankook Tire has posted third quarter operating profit of US$261m, with global consolidated sales of KRW1.72tn.
European automotive supplier body, CLEPA, says drivers will still have to retain an element of responsibility, despite the rapid advances in autonomous potential.
Newly-installed European automotive supplier body, CLEPA CEO, Paul Schockmel, says he will be examining the organisation's structure to ensure it is functioning in the most efficient way possible.
European supplier body, CLEPA's new CEO, Paul Schockmel, says he believes the automotive sector is well-poised to secure the benefits of any Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP).
We have just launched our first readership survey in two years.
Huge sheets of ice are progressing in a stately manner down the Detroit River outside the Cobo and with forecast of snow this afternoon, it will feel more like Michigan in January than yesterday's almost balmy temperatures.
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Interesting, interesting...
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Maserati Ghibli diesel
- COMMENT: US JLR plant likely to get a warm welcome
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Mitsubishi's top-selling PHEV
- ANALYSIS: Q1-Q3 ASEAN sales down 11%
- Protests grow against VW recall action in China
- SAO PAULO DEBUTS: Multiple additions
- Audi reportedly scraps A6 Hybrid
- Under new Ford CEO, new life beckons for Lincoln
- LA DEBUTS: Porsche Panamera Exclusive Series
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates (annual subscription)
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global light vehicle OE exhaust & emissions aftertreatment systems - forecasts to 2029
- Global Automotive Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Systems Market 2014-2018
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report