Service suppliers/supply chain: Latest news and analysis articles
Arguably Europe's most powerful politician made a surprise appearance at last week's St Petersburg International Economic Forum (SPIEF) - an...
For all the chatter surrounding the brave new world of autonomous driving, there is one supplier at least which is broadening the debate bey...
Just when you thought things couldn't be any worse for the auto sector in Russia, up popped the AEB recently with its latest monthly instalm...
Despite some small recovery in the oil price of late, adding a few pence, cents or centimes back onto a litre of fuel at the pumps, the cras...
Impetus Automotive works with OEMs to improve performance and grow business within retail dealerships. Their focus is developing aftersales strategies and improving margins in an area of automotive business that is increasingly important to delivering profitability around the world. Dave Leggett caught up with Impetus' sales and marketing director, Ashley Fernihough, to discuss automotive parts sales and associated issues across the world.
China's astonishing growth rates of recent years is starting to ebb, but still represents a powerful performance that is the envy of most of the developed world. Simon Warburton talked to global component producer, Faurecia deputy general manager China Division, Jingcheng Li, about opportunities which challenges such as emissions control and lightweighting, present.
Volvo Cars today says it has sold its component plant in Floby, Sweden, to Amtek Group, a global manufacturer of automotive parts.
ZF TRW has unveiled its third generation video camera, the S-Cam 3, with production starting for the first time across four major global vehicle platforms.
BASF and ContiTech say they have developed the first plastic transmission crossbeam in the rear axle subframe for the S-Class from Mercedes-Benz.
Guardian Industries' Glass Group in Europe, has opened a new headquarters in Bertrange, Luxembourg, with around 120 personnel relocating from their current offices at the company's production site in Dudelange.
Luxembourg-based sensing specialist IEE says it has finalised the acquisition of All Circuits, an electronics manufacturing service company with with plants in Europe and North Africa.
Mega-supplier ZF TRW says automated driving capability will rapidly expand in functionality as systems become ever-more refined.
New UK Bosch president, Steffen Hoffmann has only been in post a couple of months, but has clearly already moving in some very exalted circles indeed.
Michelin has long cooperated with Citroen's DS range with its adjustable suspension system making it possible to conduct precise trials.
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Minding the shop
- Q&A: Volvo XC90 chief engineer Håkan Ivarsson
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: WRX & Subaru's SGP architecture
- COMMENT: No wizards needed at US$100 a barrel
- ANALYSIS: Thailand targets EVs for future growth
- JLR in talks for Eastern Europe plant
- Magna Steyr to build vehicles for JLR
- New Honda chief sets out vision
- Ford’s ‘significantly enhanced’ EcoSport on sale
- Julie Hamp to be released
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- Magna International Inc. (MG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global light vehicle instrumentation and cockpits market- forecasts to 2029
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Global In-vehicle Entertainment and Information Systems Market 2015-2019