Service suppliers/supply chain: Latest news and analysis articles
Last week Simon Warburton visited the Moscow Motor Show with Renault Russia and had the opportunity to talk with senior executives, as well...
Eating a stone's throw from Moscow's notorious Lubyanka was an unusual experience last week, but then as so much of Russia is unexpected, it...
There was no escaping it - the proverbial elephant in the room formed the backdrop to this week's Moscow Motor Show just as it had in St Pet...
After weeks of what has seemed a phoney war of words between both sides, the stakes are starting to ramp up considerably between Russia and...
The automotive industry is now using logistics in a more proactive way to provide the flexibility which is required due to diversifying model ranges. There is also the question of quality, of course. Components that have been acceptable in previous years are being failed by more stringent testing. Matthew Beecham spoke to Brad Brennan, managing director of emergency logistics specialist Evolution Time Critical.
Citroën C4 Cactus Chef de Projet Anne Ruthmann answers questions on key suppliers, lightweight technology, sales prospects and other topics.
America's National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), is increasingly bringing technical expertise in-house says a public policy expert advising TRW in Washington.
American supplier association, OESA, says a positive spin-off to emerge from the catastrophic downturn of a few years ago, is a better understanding of the component industry by Washington.
TRW says it needs its own suppliers to support a global footprint as OEMs increasingly move to worldwide platform production.
Original Equipment Suppliers Association (OESA), estimates what many are predicting will be US economic growth of 3% next year will sustain the current strong revival in American automotive sales.
Porsche Automobil Holding SE has bought a stake of around 10% in the US technology company INRIX, a provider of real-time traffic information.
Denza, Daimler's 'made in China, for China' electric vehicle, is now production line at Shenzhen BYD Daimler New Technology (BDNT).
Huge sheets of ice are progressing in a stately manner down the Detroit River outside the Cobo and with forecast of snow this afternoon, it will feel more like Michigan in January than yesterday's almost balmy temperatures.
My first Society of Automotive Analysts (SAA) Outlook Conference yesterday (12 January) afternoon in the renovated Cobo Center in downtown Detroit and a pretty impressive 150 delegates made the sessions lively and entertaining.
- ANALYSIS: ZF puts in place a growth strategy
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: More musical chairs
- ANALYSIS: Mercedes-Benz future model plans
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2014 Peugeot 2008 1.2 VTi 82
- COMMENT: Tesla's Musk talks a good game
- PARIS DEBUTS: Kia Optima diesel hybrid concept
- ZF to buy TRW after $13.5bn deal agreed
- Largest Rolls-Royce order ever bound for Macau
- Alliance re-thinking EV battery strategy - report
- Jaguar "takes over London" for XE reveal
- Global Carsharing Market 2014-2018
- Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft (BMW) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- OLED Display Forecasts 2014-2024: The Rise of Plastic and Flexible Displays