Retailing & distribution: Latest news and analysis articles
Updated for 2015, the latest Euro 6-compliant Mazda6 has also had a mid-life facelift. A policy of short life cycles for major models is one...
Sales of the Jaguar XJ might be stuck at saddening levels, but another 'old' brand is having much success with its own full sized luxury sal...
Alfa Romeo played a prominent role in the five-year plan announced by Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in May 2014. Bill Cawthon considers the weak...
In what is one of its busiest 'new product' years, Mazda UK is hoping the resulting sales may tip it back over into 50,000 territory as the...
Carl Bayliss recently returned to his homeland after a decade in Hong Kong. He is the new country manager for Infiniti UK, responsible for all business activities including Sales, Marketing and Network Development.
The head of the UK distribution arm of SsangYong tells Dave Leggett that he expects the Korean brand to double its UK sales in 2015, boosted by the impact of the upcoming small SUV, Tivoli.
Fiat Chrysler will spend $280m to build Jeeps in India from 2017 - through an expanded joint venture with Tata Motors - becuase it wants to almost to double the SUV brand’s 1m sales in 2014 by 2018.
BMW's Chinese dealers have thanked the company for its support in the face of slowing market demand at a meeting in Beijing.
General Motors India has announced organisational changes, creating new management positions as part of its "long-term growth commitment to the Indian market", according to president and managing director Arvind Saxena.
Chinese automaker BYD has suspended exports to Russia, blaming the conflict with the Ukraine and the depressed Russian currency for its lack of sales.
In a planning workshop conducted by local media group Automotive Business, analysis by PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)’s Brazilian subsidiary was troubling.
With effect from 1 July 2015, Zhou Liang (48) will succeed Wu Yuejun (52) and become the new president and CEO of Beijing Foton Daimler Automotive (BFDA), the 50/50 joint venture between Daimler and truck manufacturer Foton.
What to do with an old vehicle plant site once last units have been shipped and the buildings bowled?
Overseas readers may be picking up media reports of a 'fracas' and a presenter's suspension at popular BBC TV programme Top Gear and wondering what's going on.
- COMMENT: The diminution of Fiat
- Q&A: Volvo XC90 chief engineer Håkan Ivarsson
- RESEARCH SNAPSHOT: Review of front-end modules
- COMMENT: BMW & Mercedes battle over self parking
- COMMENT: No wizards needed at US$100 a barrel
- Arrested Toyota executive quits
- "Levelling off" continues in China's car market
- GM pleased judge tosses out 'ignition switch' suit
- SUVs continue driving US sales growth
- Magna Steyr to build vehicles for JLR
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- Magna International Inc. (MG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global light vehicle OE connectivity market- forecasts to 2029
- Global electric light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018
- Global light vehicle instrumentation and cockpits market- forecasts to 2029