Retailing & distribution: Latest news and analysis articles
It's the car that created what must surely be the most profitable vehicle segment since the original Range Rover. Now, as the Evoque reaches...
Porsche's Europe-wide sales are by 43% so far this year. The addition of the Macan is obviously a big factor but so too is the firm's policy...
Two major automakers respectively wielded the axe this week. General Motors all but shut down its Russian production and dumped Opel there w...
While Cadillac’s goal of evolving into a global luxury brand is dependent on the US and China, Europe remains part of the long-term equation...
Carl Bayliss recently returned to his homeland after a decade in Hong Kong. He is the new country manager for Infiniti UK, responsible for all business activities including Sales, Marketing and Network Development.
The head of the UK distribution arm of SsangYong tells Dave Leggett that he expects the Korean brand to double its UK sales in 2015, boosted by the impact of the upcoming small SUV, Tivoli.
Thanks to a plethora of new and updated models, Mazda has found itself in the extraordinary situation of having overtaken Nissan in Europe's largest national market.
Geely owned Volvo Car UK is to set new dealer standards for its distribution network and introduce two new initiatives aimed at removing some of the perceived barriers between customers while improving trust, service and overall impressions of the brand.
Malaysia’s Proton Holdings plans to overhaul the domestic sales and aftersales network of its local distributor Proton Edar in order to provide a better network coverage and improve performance.
General Motors has announced a revised Cadillac ELR. The 2016 model year edition of this slow-selling plug-in series hybrid is now US$9,000 cheaper than it was at launch.
Michelin has announced its acquisition of a 40% stake in Allopneus, a French internet tyre retailer on the web, for EUR60m (US$63.6m).
Volvo Car UK says that it is to embark on new standards for its UK dealer network that improve the retail experience for its customers.
Overseas readers may be picking up media reports of a 'fracas' and a presenter's suspension at popular BBC TV programme Top Gear and wondering what's going on.
While various parties figure out What To Do with the Hoegh Osaka and its valuable cargo of Jaguar Land Rover, Mini, Rolls-Royce and JCB products, here's how things turned out the last time we covered such an event.
- ANALYSIS: MG on the road to nowhere
- ANALYSIS: Can Evoque remain JLR’s golden goose?
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The year is flying by...
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Land Rover Defender
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: It's good news week....
- Regulator fines Deloitte over MG Rover failures
- Shanghai show debuts list updated
- GERMANY: Mazda outsells Nissan as Qashqai crashes
- JLR automates priority warranty parts returns
- EXCLUSIVE UK: New platform key to Honda Civic deal
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle OE shock absorbers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wheels market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wipers market- forecasts to 2029