Retailing & distribution: Latest news and analysis articles
The sales target might be modest but there's no denying the ability of BMW's newest model, the Macan and Evoque-challenging X4....
Kia Motors America may be marking 20 years in the US this year but, despite 535,179 sales in 2013 (down 4% on 2012), the recent hit of 5m cu...
Is the National Union of Metalworkers of South Africa (NUMSA) interested in promoting its members' conditions and working with employers in...
Despite having a one-model range, Isuzu sales have been rising strongly in 2014, and outpacing the market. In June alone, volumes were up by...
Citroën C4 Cactus Chef de Projet Anne Ruthmann answers questions on key suppliers, lightweight technology, sales prospects and other topics.
Pierre-Edouard Sorel joined Michelin in 2005. He started as a sales representative in France in trade marketing. At the end of 2007, he headed the market intelligence department of Michelin's Earthmover tyres product line and has been marketing manager for winter tyres in Europe since 2011. Sorel talked to Simon Warburton about legislation, labelling and the dealer benefits of winter tyre usage.
New BMW Group UK managing director Graeme Grieve is a former sales director of the British unit and starts on 1 October 2014.
There are a number of things Nissan got wrong when it entered the Indian market, according to executive vice president Andy Palmer, but it has learned lessons.
Audi is banking on its upcoming A3 sedan to increase its market share in the Indian market when it is launched next month.
German automakers are strengthening their respective used car businesses in South Korea as demand for their luxury brands continues to soar and as the number of cars in circulation increases.
UMW Toyota Motor has marked another milestone in its successful history with the opening of its latest upgraded 3S centre in Tawau, Sabah.
Following exclusive negotiations entered into on 19 February, PSA Peugeot Citroën and Banque PSA Finance have announced the signing of a binding Framework Agreement with Santander Consumer Finance (Santander CF), the consumer finance division of Banco Santander, which will establish a partnership between the two groups in 11 countries.
Mercedes-Benz has wasted no time in basking in Germany's reflected glory of winning the World Cup on Sunday night and becoming the first side since reunification to lift the golden trophy.
Some interesting thoughts here from Tokuo Fukuichi, head of Lexus, on brand trust and where Lexus is compared with the Germans.
- Audi TDI tech is 25 years of age
- Swallowing Fiat-Chrysler 'would be bad for VW'
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: BMW X4
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Roasting in Kia's Mojave oven
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Driving the Swedish nanny state
- Sir Nick Scheele dies
- Volvo claims two safety firsts for XC90
- Rule change hits 'free charger' offers for EVs
- Nissan learns from India mistakes
- Opel Group formed within Adam Opel
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- New Cars: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global electrified light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018