Retailing & distribution: Latest news and analysis articles
GM Europe's Mokka is one of the most successful B-SUVs in the region, but does that mean that few people are interested in a pricey Corsa? N...
Just as in Europe, India or the USA, looking at China as one market doesn't give you the full picture. Differences across geographical areas...
It will soon be 60 years since the Citroën DS was revealed to dropped jaws at the 1955 Paris motor show. Now, PSA has a more subtle desire t...
As noted recently on just-auto, Mazda is on a roll in its home market but it’s also doing very well in North America, China, Australia and a...
In the second of a two-part Q&A, Paul Philpott reveals when Kia will launch a B-crossover, how he won't rule out one day outselling Toyota, and the secret of how a cheap cars brand became one now selling GBP40,000-plus models.
There years ago this month Paul Philpott became the managing director of Kia Motors for the UK and Ireland. This followed a stint at Kia Motors Europe (KME) in Frankfurt and prior to that, senior roles at Ford of Britain and Toyota GB.
General Motors has named a new chief for South America.
Hyundai plans to raise the price of its entire model line in India by up to INR30,000 (US$467).
Hyundai plans to start exporting the Creta from India to Africa, the Middle East and Latin America from 2015, as the company looks to boost its global sales.
Kia UK’s MD Paul Philpott has told just-auto that the brand is “ready for a sports car” but that such a vehicle “has to work globally”.
Three top level executives at Volkswagen Group Sales India reportedly have stepped down in the recent past.
Jaguar Land Rover's Indian parent company Tata Motors plans to triple bus and truck exports to offset sluggish domestic sales.
What to do with an old vehicle plant site once last units have been shipped and the buildings bowled?
Overseas readers may be picking up media reports of a 'fracas' and a presenter's suspension at popular BBC TV programme Top Gear and wondering what's going on.
- ANALYSIS: Making sense of China's sales volatility
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Toyota's FCV cometh
- Briefing: Tomorrow's steering systems
- ANALYSIS: Kia 'thinks globally, acts locally'
- ANALYSIS: New Corsa VXR & future Opels/Vauxhalls
- Mitsubishi ending US production
- FCA to recall 1,060,531 Ram trucks
- FRANKFURT DEBUTS LIST: Ferrari 488 Spider added
- JCI confirms auto exit as supplier eddies swirl
- Fiat Chrysler cops record penalty from NHTSA
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle steering market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle OE tyres market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle OE wheels market- forecasts to 2030